Educational

Author Topic: Ask me anything you like... Doesnt mean i'll answer though!  (Read 25849 times)

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: Ask me anything you like... Doesnt mean i'll answer though!
« Reply #210 on: July 25, 2007, 07:55:32 AM »
:popcorn:

Do you think pulling in as her husband, really makes a point?

do you think chelping at people for taking the piss when you start throwing your rattle at people makes you look less petty? The popcorn bucket is there for a reason, muriel. :smarty:
Chelping at PI for taking the piss?  

I tell you what, let's solve it right now egomaniacs.  

Re the chat comments:  
I have already said to PI to ask her "friend" why I wouldn't be online.  I was referring to McJ, who I had told I told that I had other things going on at the moment and wouldn't be online much lately....hence my comment that chat would probably happen and I wouldn't be around.  

I explained via PM to PI, that in fact I was sorry, that she misunderstood my post, I'm busy getting ready for work sometimes and she misinterpreted my post...whatever.

Now this shit.

Can you grow up?  The world isn't revolving around your ass.  I have an ex who has just had a relative sick for the past three weeks and she has finally passed away today and I am trying to support him through that.  Apologies for not posting in an up your ass kind of way these last few weeks.

Fucking grow up.  

duncvis

« Reply #211 on: July 25, 2007, 07:59:58 AM »
You're confusing me with someone who gives a fuck about you. If you have more important things to do, surely going off and doing them would be more productive than picking an argument with me - I have loooads of time, an inexhaustible supply of humourous insults, and have been 16 for the last 15 years. I rule at internets, even if I'm not socially intelligent enough to climb career ladders. :moon:

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #212 on: July 25, 2007, 08:00:34 AM »
who's muriel?  ???

The_P

« Reply #213 on: July 25, 2007, 08:01:36 AM »
who's muriel?  ???

The character, Muriel, from Muriel's Wedding, an Aussie comedy film.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #214 on: July 25, 2007, 08:01:56 AM »
So if that's sorted out why the problem still? It was a misunderstanding so I didn't expect you to apologise to me and I didn't realise I was supposed to apologise for misunderstanding you either.  I honestly don't understand why in a case of misunderstanding anyone should have to be at fault and apologise ??? 

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #215 on: July 25, 2007, 08:07:53 AM »
You're confusing me with someone who gives a fuck about you. If you have more important things to do, surely going off and doing them would be more productive than picking an argument with me - I have loooads of time, an inexhaustible supply of humourous insults, and have been 16 for the last 15 years. I rule at internets, even if I'm not socially intelligent enough to climb career ladders. :moon:

No, I think you give a fuck about your wife, hence you came here to support her in this thread, however, I think she is well capable of doing it herself.  Thanks for revealing your true thoughts about me Dunc.  Especially the career ladder thing, it says a lot.  

Pity you don't know much about me, because you are so lower working class.

Oh, that's right, I come from working class and I am proud of what I have managed to achieve and I make no apologies for always striving to become what my parents fought very hard to achieve for their children.  But I still eat chip butties and walk around the house in my tracksuit pants, but I like that I don't have to struggle as much as my parents did, thanks to what hard work they put into me.

Get the chip off your shoulder.

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #216 on: July 25, 2007, 08:08:59 AM »
"Why can't we all just get along" - Rodney King
:P   Internets are super serious.

The_P

« Reply #217 on: July 25, 2007, 08:09:43 AM »

I tried that with the booty video.

What a fine ass it was.

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #218 on: July 25, 2007, 08:10:59 AM »

Why can't PI and Dunc realise that just because they are parents raising children, doesn't mean that is the only version of life?

duncvis

« Reply #219 on: July 25, 2007, 08:12:22 AM »
 :yawn:

did I strike a nerve muriel? I already said I don't give a fuck about you. I came to take the piss, PI can fight her own battles. I just enjoy making fun of people when they get their knickers in a knot. :P

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #220 on: July 25, 2007, 08:12:46 AM »

Why can't PI and Dunc realise that just because they are parents raising children, doesn't mean that is the only version of life?

Who said it was? Honestly my only gripe is that you don't seem to be able to understand that it takes two to make a misunderstanding.

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #221 on: July 25, 2007, 08:16:33 AM »

I have no clue actually.   I just always like to use that quote in drama related instances.   It rarely works unfortunately.   I hope you aren't seriously worked up over this in real life.   
:P   Internets are super serious.

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #222 on: July 25, 2007, 08:18:08 AM »

Who said it was? Honestly my only gripe is that you don't seem to be able to understand that it takes two to make a misunderstanding.

It seems it takes 3.  I'm sure Dunc's "Career Ladder" comment didn't just shoot right off the top of his head.  You'd like to think I'm some stuck up bitch who doesn't know what life's about.  That would comfort you.

I guess now that Dunc has also made his attitude towards me clear also, it would seem that in fact it is you two who have a problem with me, and yet I have been the one 'called out' as it were for being a bitch to you PI.

Glad the real opinions came out.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #223 on: July 25, 2007, 08:19:53 AM »
Because I'm automatically a clone of him with the same opinions?  Get real.  ::)

What is this really about?  Was I supposed to apologise for misunderstanding you the other day? 

duncvis

« Reply #224 on: July 25, 2007, 08:20:09 AM »
My career ladder comment was intended to imply that you're sufficiently savvy and conniving to play office politics. a trait not exclusive to the silver spoon brigade. wrong interpretation. maybe I should jump up and down greeting because you misunderstood now :tantrum: