Educational

Author Topic: Ask me anything you like... Doesnt mean i'll answer though!  (Read 25922 times)

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
Re: Ask me anything you like... Doesnt mean i'll answer though!
« Reply #60 on: July 16, 2007, 12:15:49 PM »
Hmm, but conservative christians hate Islam more. As for satanism, the bible is so ambigous that Christianity and Satanism have too many similarites for it to work. As for threatening to convert to islam, i was suggesting more as a bargining chip rather than anything else.

I need no bargaining chip.   Satanism really isn't similar to Christianity, it is a religion for atheists who love to mock Christianity.
:P   Internets are super serious.

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #61 on: July 16, 2007, 12:19:28 PM »
Hmm, but conservative christians hate Islam more. As for satanism, the bible is so ambigous that Christianity and Satanism have too many similarites for it to work. As for threatening to convert to islam, i was suggesting more as a bargining chip rather than anything else.

I need no bargaining chip.   Satanism really isn't similar to Christianity, it is a religion for atheists who love to mock Christianity.
Hmm, then Satanism isnt a religion then, its a parody of one.

richard

« Reply #62 on: July 16, 2007, 12:26:39 PM »
im sure satan, is really just the evil side of god. besides how can god make something thats imperfect? and evil? i dont buy it./ its all a big trick, im sure the devil is a nice guy :)

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #63 on: July 16, 2007, 12:29:48 PM »
im sure satan, is really just the evil side of god. besides how can god make something thats imperfect? and evil? i dont buy it./ its all a big trick, im sure the devil is a nice guy :)
Lol, personally I think they are two sides of something non-existant myself, but if god exists then I agree with you.

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #64 on: July 16, 2007, 12:33:22 PM »

Depends on the branch.   It has rituals and meetings.   Mostly done to mock Christianity specifically and religion itself.   Basically the Church of Satan is a joke.   Luciferianism is a little different and can be more religious so to speak.   That is more of the God lost and Satan was really victorious when Christ was killed and that to save the world we must kill all the Christians.   I used to have an essay about the Christian Holocaust on my website back in 1997-99, basically calling for the extermination of all religious people starting with Christians.

richard

« Reply #65 on: July 16, 2007, 12:34:08 PM »
Lol, personally I think they are two sides of something non-existant myself,
:agreed:

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #66 on: July 16, 2007, 12:36:51 PM »

Depends on the branch.   It has rituals and meetings.   Mostly done to mock Christianity specifically and religion itself.   Basically the Church of Satan is a joke.   Luciferianism is a little different and can be more religious so to speak.   That is more of the God lost and Satan was really victorious when Christ was killed and that to save the world we must kill all the Christians.   I used to have an essay about the Christian Holocaust on my website back in 1997-99, basically calling for the extermination of all religious people starting with Christians.
Hmm, as for Satanism, it depends how you look at it. Some of their ideals seem ok to me, like not passing on your religion to your children and indoctorining them. As for the essay you had on your website, i just see religious people as a little misguided, rather than people that need to be killed off!

richard

« Reply #67 on: July 16, 2007, 12:38:20 PM »
personally i dont think anyone under the age of 18 should be allowed in a church, its too dangerous. to many mind games for kids to understand

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #68 on: July 16, 2007, 12:41:01 PM »
Hmm, as for Satanism, it depends how you look at it. Some of their ideals seem ok to me, like not passing on your religion to your children and indoctorining them. As for the essay you had on your website, i just see religious people as a little misguided, rather than people that need to be killed off!

That was 1998-99, I was a different person to some extent back then.   I was still misanthropic but I had religious people higher on the "people to kill" priority list.   That website was mostly a joke done to scare people that looked at it... it was linked on our zine's webiste and mentioned in our zine.  I was really into the idea of wiping out 95-99% of the earth's population back then, some major thinning of the herd.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #69 on: July 16, 2007, 12:41:10 PM »
thanks for fixing it Hardon! ;)

As for the subject line, tell me how and i'll fix it.
Ack! He did it again!
So I fixed it.

lol. i gotta plus you for that. :-*
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline Tesla

• The Dark Horse of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I'm Tesla, and I'm getting sick and tired.
    • My cafepress store
« Reply #70 on: July 16, 2007, 12:41:15 PM »

Atheism is nontheistic so why would an atheist worship satan?
I came to this world with nothing
and I leave with nothing but love,
everything else is just borrowed.

Fuck it, we'll do it live.

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #71 on: July 16, 2007, 12:42:31 PM »
personally i dont think anyone under the age of 18 should be allowed in a church, its too dangerous. to many mind games for kids to understand
lol, i am happy for the masses to be misguided, lots of these kids need something to keep there boring and unimaginative brains occupied (im not saying all kids and ppl are like that, just that alot of them are). Most people with any strength of will should be able to walk out of church. Also by probhibiting it you could drag curious kids much deeper into cults, and alot more easily as well!

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #72 on: July 16, 2007, 12:44:13 PM »

That was 1998-99, I was a different person to some extent back then.   I was still misanthropic but I had religious people higher on the "people to kill" priority list.   That website was mostly a joke done to scare people that looked at it... it was linked on our zine's webiste and mentioned in our zine.  I was really into the idea of wiping out 95-99% of the earth's population back then, some major thinning of the herd.
As long as it is a sort of joke, you had me worried there. Wiping out a signifacnt proportion of the earths population seems a fun way to tackle Global Warming.

richard

« Reply #73 on: July 16, 2007, 12:46:47 PM »
i am happy for the masses to be misguided, lots of these kids need something to keep there boring and unimaginative brains occupied
agreed but atleast when i was growing up i didnt have a choice it was either go to church or get beat the fuck up literally. so, i went to church to avoid a nasty situation, and besides most people need to feel like theres this all loving knowitall out there somewhere looking out for them, so they invented church.  :P

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #74 on: July 16, 2007, 12:47:25 PM »
thanks for fixing it Hardon! ;)

As for the subject line, tell me how and i'll fix it.
Ack! He did it again!
So I fixed it.

lol. i gotta plus you for that. :-*
I think you need to fix your transposition error in your message  ;)