Author Topic: Ask me anything you like... Doesnt mean i'll answer though!  (Read 25468 times)

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
Re: Ask me anything you like... Doesnt mean ill answer though!
« Reply #30 on: July 15, 2007, 04:39:53 PM »
fully erect, how long is your penis?
The simple answer is long. How long I dont know exactly, I am not so insecure that I have to measure it!

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Ask me anything you like... Doesnt mean i'll answer though!
« Reply #31 on: July 15, 2007, 05:45:47 PM »
are you a hardon?
What do you mean by that?

was your name a typo? maybe you're a hardon. you know, a leather cigar...

The food thing and taking certain steps in every room sounded OCD to me.

those ARE OCD traits. ::) jesus christ. use that famous aspie logic. why are you so uncertain when it's so obvious???

I don't know if my thinking patterns change but I do know when I am not stressed out and depending on my mood, I can do abstract thinking. My mother also said I don’t have AS when things are going my way and things are going the way I’m expecting it.
When I’m with family and they decide to do something, I put on the “Don’t care” thing meaning I don’t care what they do because at least it gets me out of the house or out of our condo or campground, depending where we’re at.

But I have been told from other members if I were an NT, I would have gotten over my behavior a long time ago.

your mom doesn't know what she's talking about. AS doesn't fluctuate. you are what you are. the traits are different for every person and we can behave differently every fucking day if we're so inclined, but your AS doesn't just come and go, that's idiotic.

what does it matter anyway? you're a valuable human being. that's what you are. forget the labels.

my OCD thing changes all the time, it changes so fast sometimes it contradicts itself, that's why i drink so much. i'm so tired of my brain giving me stupid orders and threatening me, and then the same brain tells me not to do that thing and threatens me, and i dunno who to listen to and just stiffen up in fear. i envy those who have fixed OCD rules that don't change, at least then they have some peace of mind maybe.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #32 on: July 15, 2007, 05:49:14 PM »
hardon please fix the subject line, it says ill instead of i'll.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #33 on: July 15, 2007, 05:51:20 PM »
are you a hardon?
What do you mean by that?

was your name a typo? maybe you're a hardon. you know, a leather cigar...

The food thing and taking certain steps in every room sounded OCD to me.

those ARE OCD traits. ::) jesus christ. use that famous aspie logic. why are you so uncertain when it's so obvious???

I don't know if my thinking patterns change but I do know when I am not stressed out and depending on my mood, I can do abstract thinking. My mother also said I don’t have AS when things are going my way and things are going the way I’m expecting it.
When I’m with family and they decide to do something, I put on the “Don’t care” thing meaning I don’t care what they do because at least it gets me out of the house or out of our condo or campground, depending where we’re at.

But I have been told from other members if I were an NT, I would have gotten over my behavior a long time ago.

your mom doesn't know what she's talking about. AS doesn't fluctuate. you are what you are. the traits are different for every person and we can behave differently every fucking day if we're so inclined, but your AS doesn't just come and go, that's idiotic.

what does it matter anyway? you're a valuable human being. that's what you are. forget the labels.

my OCD thing changes all the time, it changes so fast sometimes it contradicts itself, that's why i drink so much. i'm so tired of my brain giving me stupid orders and threatening me, and then the same brain tells me not to do that thing and threatens me, and i dunno who to listen to and just stiffen up in fear. i envy those who have fixed OCD rules that don't change, at least then they have some peace of mind maybe.
No, you got the name wrong, its not Hardon.
As for the subject line, tell me how and ill fix it.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #34 on: July 15, 2007, 05:56:55 PM »
jesus, you really can't type it correctly? you know there should be a button for an apostrophe somewhere when you look at your keyboard. can you find it? it looks like this: '

click modify on your post, the one that started this thread. just add the apostrophe to the subject line and click post.
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #35 on: July 16, 2007, 01:17:30 AM »
As for the subject line, tell me how and i'll fix it.
Ack! He did it again!
So I fixed it.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #36 on: July 16, 2007, 01:57:12 AM »
Maybe. I am just shy and feel uncomfortable is all. Took me a while to open up to my last one I saw when I was 16-18. Plus I have heard bad stories about seeing shrinks. I don't talk about every single problems I have or talk about them all the time because it makes me look like I am finding excuses and all and makes me look like someone who is looking for attention, someone who is pathetic. That's how it makes me feel if I did that so I keep quiet about most of it. Once in a while I will rant about a problem I have but I won't rant about every single one I have in my lifetime. I might rant about something once and not say it again because it's already been said. But might say it on another forum again or mention it again when I am replying to a post.
Hmm, shrinks I have no idea about, i was diagnosed as an aspie very young, and havent had anything that would warrent me going to one. Im afraid this isnt a problem i can solve for you, thats one for you unfortuantly.

I wasn't asking for help if that's what you thought. I was replying to one of your posts and then it turned into this.

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #37 on: July 16, 2007, 05:02:54 AM »
Maybe. I am just shy and feel uncomfortable is all. Took me a while to open up to my last one I saw when I was 16-18. Plus I have heard bad stories about seeing shrinks. I don't talk about every single problems I have or talk about them all the time because it makes me look like I am finding excuses and all and makes me look like someone who is looking for attention, someone who is pathetic. That's how it makes me feel if I did that so I keep quiet about most of it. Once in a while I will rant about a problem I have but I won't rant about every single one I have in my lifetime. I might rant about something once and not say it again because it's already been said. But might say it on another forum again or mention it again when I am replying to a post.
Hmm, shrinks I have no idea about, i was diagnosed as an aspie very young, and havent had anything that would warrent me going to one. Im afraid this isnt a problem i can solve for you, thats one for you unfortuantly.

I wasn't asking for help if that's what you thought. I was replying to one of your posts and then it turned into this.
Fair enough. It is funny how far off the beaten track threads get on here, lol.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #38 on: July 16, 2007, 05:29:00 AM »
what country do you live in?
Misunderstood.

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #39 on: July 16, 2007, 05:36:41 AM »
England, you?

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #40 on: July 16, 2007, 05:39:03 AM »
England, you?
US.  southern california.
Misunderstood.

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #41 on: July 16, 2007, 05:48:28 AM »
England, you?
Cool. Ive been to the US but not califonia. Whats california like compared with the rest of the country.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #42 on: July 16, 2007, 06:31:32 AM »
England, you?
Cool. Ive been to the US but not califonia. Whats california like compared with the rest of the country.

What parts of the US have you visited?

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #43 on: July 16, 2007, 06:34:57 AM »
England, you?

What parts of the US have you visited?
I went to florida, but have also seen washington and chigagos airports.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #44 on: July 16, 2007, 10:11:45 AM »
If you were near the coast of Florida, the climate is similar to parts of California near the coast except in California, there tends to be a sea breeze in the evenings that cools everything off at night and the humidity tends to be lower in general in California than in Florida.  In the part where I lived, which was in San Jose, I was struck by the lack of green grass in the summertime in all places where it was not watered.  That would be different in Florida too, because it tends to get more rain than California.