Educational

Author Topic: Ask me anything you like... Doesnt mean i'll answer though!  (Read 25546 times)

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
Re: Ask me anything you like... Doesnt mean i'll answer though!
« Reply #45 on: July 16, 2007, 10:17:18 AM »
If you were near the coast of Florida, the climate is similar to parts of California near the coast except in California, there tends to be a sea breeze in the evenings that cools everything off at night and the humidity tends to be lower in general in California than in Florida.  In the part where I lived, which was in San Jose, I was struck by the lack of green grass in the summertime in all places where it was not watered.  That would be different in Florida too, because it tends to get more rain than California.
When I went to florida it was winter, and it was too hot for me then, i can imagine how much fun the poor grass has in summer! Asides from the weather, is there a big cultural difference between Florida and California asides from the eco friendliness?

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #46 on: July 16, 2007, 10:23:40 AM »
It rains every day almost in the summer in Florida.   Well at least it does where I live in Northeast FL.   We have a seabreeze too actually.   That would be the winds that whip the sand into my legs.   The humidity is a good deal higher in Florida and the trees are mostly evergreen.   Really moist and hot this time of year.   The daily rain and seabreeze at the beach does cool things off considerably.    I stay in the A/C most of the time anyways, I spend more time outdoors at night.
:P   Internets are super serious.

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #47 on: July 16, 2007, 10:25:38 AM »
It rains every day almost in the summer in Florida.   Well at least it does where I live in Northeast FL.   We have a seabreeze too actually.   That would be the winds that whip the sand into my legs.   The humidity is a good deal higher in Florida and the trees are mostly evergreen.   Really moist and hot this time of year.   The daily rain and seabreeze at the beach does cool things off considerably.    I stay in the A/C most of the time anyways, I spend more time outdoors at night.
Hmm, yeah you must badly need the A/C! Do you frequent the local theme parks much?

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #48 on: July 16, 2007, 10:30:07 AM »
Hmm, yeah you must badly need the A/C! Do you frequent the local theme parks much?

Maybe once a year I visit one.   I have been to them all many many many times.   I lived in Orlando for about 2 years and got to do Disneyworld on LSD before they shut down "Mr. Toad's Wild Ride".    Islands of Adventure and Busch Gardens are my favorite parks solely due to the huge rollercoasters.   Well I have A/C everywhere I go, so yes I need it haha.   I remember my old car 2 summers ago had its A/C go out and I didn't have the money to fix it then, had to drive everywhere with the windows down.    Four door air doesn't work so well in Florida.    I am so glad to be rid of that PoS car.

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #49 on: July 16, 2007, 10:39:22 AM »

Maybe once a year I visit one.   I have been to them all many many many times.   I lived in Orlando for about 2 years and got to do Disneyworld on LSD before they shut down "Mr. Toad's Wild Ride".    Islands of Adventure and Busch Gardens are my favorite parks solely due to the huge rollercoasters.   Well I have A/C everywhere I go, so yes I need it haha.   I remember my old car 2 summers ago had its A/C go out and I didn't have the money to fix it then, had to drive everywhere with the windows down.    Four door air doesn't work so well in Florida.    I am so glad to be rid of that PoS car.
Oh Busch Gardens is brilliant, and its actually value for money. As for disney its just way to busy for me. Islands of adventure is excellent though, i would agree with you there. I take it four door air is almost lethally hot?

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #50 on: July 16, 2007, 10:44:46 AM »
Oh Busch Gardens is brilliant, and its actually value for money. As for disney its just way to busy for me. Islands of adventure is excellent though, i would agree with you there. I take it four door air is almost lethally hot?

Yeah you need quite a bit of speed to get the air in your face enough to make a difference versus the heat.   Then when you stop the heat can overcome you again.   I would sit in my black car and sweat while driving around.    It was miserable.    I understand that England is more foggy/rainy and obviously not as hot as where I live.   I really want to visit both England and Ireland as the origins of the majority of my family are there.   My parents didn't take me and my brother to Ireland and England when they went, probably due to our actions on our trip to Las Vegas that year hahahaha.

richard

Re: Ask me anything you like... Doesnt mean ill answer though!
« Reply #51 on: July 16, 2007, 10:46:47 AM »
Are you going to change your username to hardon?
i would :laugh:

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
Re: Ask me anything you like... Doesnt mean ill answer though!
« Reply #52 on: July 16, 2007, 11:01:27 AM »
Are you going to change your username to hardon?
i would :laugh:
:laugh: i dont think so somehow...

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #53 on: July 16, 2007, 11:05:13 AM »

Yeah you need quite a bit of speed to get the air in your face enough to make a difference versus the heat.   Then when you stop the heat can overcome you again.   I would sit in my black car and sweat while driving around.    It was miserable.    I understand that England is more foggy/rainy and obviously not as hot as where I live.   I really want to visit both England and Ireland as the origins of the majority of my family are there.   My parents didn't take me and my brother to Ireland and England when they went, probably due to our actions on our trip to Las Vegas that year hahahaha.
You could probably say more snowy as well for England, i doubt it ever snows where you are.  What antics did you get up to in Las Vegas?

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #54 on: July 16, 2007, 11:14:11 AM »
You could probably say more snowy as well for England, i doubt it ever snows where you are.  What antics did you get up to in Las Vegas?

You are full of questions, yet this is your ask thread lol.   Yeah I was leaving out snowy due to it being obvious that it never snows here at all (which is good to me).   Just the usual stuff in Vegas... drinking, debauchery, gambling, getting kicked out of MGM Grand's Theme Park, strippers, pretty much what everyone does there.

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #55 on: July 16, 2007, 11:16:34 AM »

You are full of questions, yet this is your ask thread lol.   Yeah I was leaving out snowy due to it being obvious that it never snows here at all (which is good to me).   Just the usual stuff in Vegas... drinking, debauchery, gambling, getting kicked out of MGM Grand's Theme Park, strippers, pretty much what everyone does there.
What exactly were your parents expecting you to do in las vegas, sip soda?

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #56 on: July 16, 2007, 11:23:27 AM »

Pretty much haha, we did more fun stuff in Paris and Munich imo.  They are conservative Christians that can't stand for their sons getting into mischeif.   We were just there to accompany them while they go to some convention (usually this is what our family trips are all about anyways).    I guess they thought we would stay on the second floor of the Luxor all the time and play Sega games.

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #57 on: July 16, 2007, 11:41:29 AM »

Pretty much haha, we did more fun stuff in Paris and Munich imo.  They are conservative Christians that can't stand for their sons getting into mischeif.   We were just there to accompany them while they go to some convention (usually this is what our family trips are all about anyways).    I guess they thought we would stay on the second floor of the Luxor all the time and play Sega games.
Lol, why dont you threaten to convert to Islam, that would throw them. If your parents were at a conference you could have snuck out though.

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #58 on: July 16, 2007, 12:09:32 PM »
Lol, why dont you threaten to convert to Islam, that would throw them. If your parents were at a conference you could have snuck out though.

That would be retarded highschool kid rebellion.   I went the Satanic route a long time ago.   

Snuck out?   I was never in the conference, they left me and my brother to our own devices to do whatever we wanted while they attended the conference lol.   They are just mad about how we spent our money and time there.

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #59 on: July 16, 2007, 12:11:45 PM »

That would be retarded highschool kid rebellion.   I went the Satanic route a long time ago.   

Snuck out?   I was never in the conference, they left me and my brother to our own devices to do whatever we wanted while they attended the conference lol.   They are just mad about how we spent our money and time there.
Hmm, but conservative christians hate Islam more. As for satanism, the bible is so ambigous that Christianity and Satanism have too many similarites for it to work. As for threatening to convert to islam, i was suggesting more as a bargining chip rather than anything else.