Educational

Author Topic: Me...  (Read 4976 times)

Offline Tesla

• The Dark Horse of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I'm Tesla, and I'm getting sick and tired.
    • My cafepress store
Re: Me...
« Reply #90 on: July 15, 2007, 09:04:04 AM »
I came to this world with nothing
and I leave with nothing but love,
everything else is just borrowed.

Fuck it, we'll do it live.

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #91 on: July 15, 2007, 09:06:53 AM »

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #92 on: July 15, 2007, 09:07:13 AM »
why do you want to read them?  bit ghoulish, if you ask me.

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #93 on: July 15, 2007, 09:13:38 AM »
why do you want to read them?  bit ghoulish, if you ask me.
I am just intregied in way. I want to know what makes an aspie crack like that, and also because I dont understand why someone would do it at all.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #94 on: July 15, 2007, 09:27:59 AM »
no-one knows the reason.  if there'd been anything that easy to spot, we'd have spotted it.

as for understanding, i suppose none of us does - ToM, and all that.

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #95 on: July 15, 2007, 09:31:36 AM »
no-one knows the reason.  if there'd been anything that easy to spot, we'd have spotted it.

as for understanding, i suppose none of us does - ToM, and all that.
Hmm, it is sad that he felt he had to go and do all that. If you could nab them you could probably apply them as an extreme form of advocasy, if you drop something like that on someones desk you could shock them into action. Was this guy a straight aspie or did he have something else that could explain it?

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #96 on: July 15, 2007, 09:33:50 AM »
i don't think shock tactics like that work, very much of the time.  you have to go where people are, not where you think they ought to be.  trust me on this - that's why i'm able to get things done, cos i use this principle all the time, when the shouty people fail.

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #97 on: July 15, 2007, 09:38:28 AM »
i don't think shock tactics like that work, very much of the time.  you have to go where people are, not where you think they ought to be.  trust me on this - that's why i'm able to get things done, cos i use this principle all the time, when the shouty people fail.
Shock tactics work with the right people, and the right scenarios. Obviously you wouldnt use them in a speech something like that, it would promote the wrong image, but if you did it one on one with someone they can be quite effective. Also if you show it one and one, your conversation is deniable, so if it backfires it is a matter of "what conversation..."

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #98 on: July 15, 2007, 09:53:28 AM »
As far as I know they're still there, but moved to a forum not viewable by members.
So if someone were a mod there then they could nab them. Is there an intensity member that is a mod on WP?
there is one.  but apparently he has morals.  i haven't seen them yet, but he claims to have them.
Misunderstood.

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #99 on: July 15, 2007, 10:17:33 AM »
As far as I know they're still there, but moved to a forum not viewable by members.
So if someone were a mod there then they could nab them. Is there an intensity member that is a mod on WP?
there is one.  but apparently he has morals.  i haven't seen them yet, but he claims to have them.
lol, who is the moderator and can you ask him to nab them on my behalf?

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #100 on: July 15, 2007, 10:22:12 AM »

Calandale

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #101 on: July 15, 2007, 10:46:46 AM »
Shock tactics work with the right people, and the right scenarios. Obviously you wouldnt use them in a speech something like that, it would promote the wrong image, but if you did it one on one with someone they can be quite effective. Also if you show it one and one, your conversation is deniable, so if it backfires it is a matter of "what conversation..."

sigh.  hadron, no offence, but you're talking to someone who's been doing for almomst twice as long as you've been alive.  please credit me with a little intelligence, experience, and discernment.  and integrity, when it comes to the last point you mentioned.

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #102 on: July 15, 2007, 11:03:42 AM »

sigh.  hadron, no offence, but you're talking to someone who's been doing for almomst twice as long as you've been alive.  please credit me with a little intelligence, experience, and discernment.  and integrity, when it comes to the last point you mentioned.
I am just suggesting strategy as a cunning bastard myself (i did survive state school for 11 years more or less intact as an aspie). I dont doubt your intelligence and experience at all, but integrity can be a fickle thing. As for most of the people who ended up ranking above you in our wonderful social stucture (and the ones you have to persuade), do you think they got there on merit, or largely via backstabbing. All I am suggesting is you beat them at their own game?

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #103 on: July 15, 2007, 11:05:19 AM »

Calandale
Hmm, who is this calandale?

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #104 on: July 15, 2007, 11:06:29 AM »

Calandale
Hmm, who is this calandale?

http://www.intensitysquared.com/index.php?action=profile;u=222