Poll

Has fluorescent ever won an argument or 'burned' anybody?

Yes.
5 (26.3%)
No.
0 (0%)
I can't tell, I don't understand anything he says in the first place.
3 (15.8%)
Everything he says makes him look like an idiot, so i'll go with no.
11 (57.9%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Author Topic: Fluorescents success.  (Read 3677 times)

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
Re: Fluorescents success.
« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2006, 07:30:44 PM »
I am more worried about you guys, than you are of me.? I actually I enjoy this website a whole lot.? You ought to be worried more about yourself than me. I see from the votes, more people are overstimulated by what I say than I thought.? Its ok, really, we all have to start somewhere.? Why am I the idiot, a slow minded person, when you don;t understand? Is everything black and white only? Everything being black and white, and nothing else, is a symptom of autism. This is a metaphore for the way you think. I am not trying to manipulate the votes, I just want you to think more about what you vote.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2006, 07:56:19 PM by fluorescent »
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Postperson

« Reply #16 on: May 20, 2006, 07:58:12 PM »
oh i'm not voting, it's ridiculous. the voting thing here is a joke.

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #17 on: May 20, 2006, 08:02:53 PM »
I don't see Will Freund in what he's posting.  I just seem some weird disorganized speech stuff and no understanding of socializing.  Maybe seeing reactinos he gets will help modify his behavior?  Dunno.  Probably not.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #18 on: May 20, 2006, 08:11:10 PM »
You want to start a callout?
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #19 on: May 20, 2006, 10:09:27 PM »
Is everything black and white only?

for me, the answer is yes!
Misunderstood.

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #20 on: May 21, 2006, 10:06:03 AM »
Quote from: fluorescent
They aggravated it because they don;t know the social rules like I do.

Are you suggesting you have a better grasp on the rules of social conduct than we do?

Why am I the idiot, a slow minded person, when you don;t understand?

If what you say doesn't make sense then the reader wont understand no matter how intelligent they are.

There are two possibilities, either your idea is clear but you have trouble conveying it so it comes out garbled, OR your idea is confused, and even spoken clearly, it would seem like nonsense.  I'd like to believe that your idea is clear and you just have thought to expression problems, but in your clearest expressions if you are saying what you mean, you are obviously terribly confused.  And if you aren't confused, then you are being an ass.
And as always, these are simply my worthless opinions.
Reverence is fine, Sanctity is silly.
We're all fucked, it helps to remember that.

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #21 on: May 21, 2006, 11:09:16 AM »
"Are you suggesting you have a better grasp on the rules of social conduct than we do?"

I want to remind you, first, I have HFA.? I must have been a fast fucker because I already got it. :laugh: (There is a joke in there, if you did not noticed, to calm Nomaken down.)? The trauma I experienced might have forced me to pick it up real quickly. (I was Hyperaurosed, so it fealt like life or death, therefore I must learn quick)? Maybe I am just really fuckn smart, I don;t know.? I got a tiny bit from social workers.
? ? ?I have had to tell some people what they did wrong, because it seemed like they did not know sometimes.? I am doing it as a favor nothing more. One was Ashfire, and he seemed to be pretty thankfull.? He appologized to me.? I was talking to Jman in the chatroom, at ots, and he forgot the incident that got me mad.? Jman thought I was verbally attacking him for nothing.? It was the same thing in both instances.? People expect me to just drop my guard down because they are acting nice now, and it does not matter what they did before. They were supposed to appologize. It cause me so much distress, because I think people are fuckn with me on purpose, and here I am finding they don't know.?

"I'd like to believe that your idea is clear and you just have thought to expression problems, but in your clearest expressions if you are saying what you mean, you are obviously terribly confused.? And if you aren't confused, then you are being an ass"

? If by confused, you mean hyperaurosed, then yes I am. That does not last long though. I use theory of mind so I can gain my compassion and controll back.? I try to edit my post, but the ideas I express are rather abstract.? Do you actually understand them?

"Is everything black and white only?"

"for me, the answer is yes!"

By the way you answered that, I think you know my intentions are good.? I will help anytime I think I can.? I am not a heartless bastard. You will get Mc Jagger, everyone must start somewhere.? Brains can adapt.? All the stuff I throw out will give plenty of experience.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2006, 11:14:32 AM by fluorescent »

Spread your legs woman!

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #22 on: May 22, 2006, 02:52:39 AM »
I want to remind you, first, I have HFA. 

Please make up your mind. In recent posts, you've said that you don't have it.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #23 on: May 22, 2006, 03:37:02 AM »
about HFA:
i am almost positive that it is a neuro disorder (not my favorite term), that you are born with, when all of your dna and shit form in the womb.
i really don't think that its like the common cold or HIV, i don't think you catch it.
Misunderstood.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #24 on: May 22, 2006, 06:02:11 AM »
Yeah, you're right about HFA, of course, but fluorescent thinks he got it from a cereal box.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #25 on: May 22, 2006, 06:10:29 AM »
the secret decoder ring surprise.
Misunderstood.

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #26 on: May 22, 2006, 08:56:47 AM »
If your intentions are good, then please take this as friendly advice.  If you do know the proper rules of social conduct better than we do, you aren't demonstrating them.

One of the rules of social conduct probably says something a long the lines of don't be condescending and presumptuous.

I have had to tell some people what they did wrong, because it seemed like they did not know sometimes.  I am doing it as a favor nothing more.
Even if you're RIGHT you're not supposed to act like you are the grand master teacher of social conduct.

And am i just terribly wrong here, but I thought no matter what form of autism you have picking up the rules of social conduct was a primary DIFFICULTY not one of our strengths?

It seems like you invented your own rules of social conduct and are trying to get people to behave according to them rather than learning the rules of social conduct people have at large.

And the reason I say you are confused is because it would require a profound lack of awareness for you to really believe you are zinging or burning anybody in an argument.

Or maybe the ideas you have make sense, but are hard to translate, and the things you say appear to be witty but that is only because of the information you have that failed to translate over.
And as always, these are simply my worthless opinions.
Reverence is fine, Sanctity is silly.
We're all fucked, it helps to remember that.

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #27 on: May 22, 2006, 10:55:06 AM »
I am really getting pissed off, that is why I did act that way.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #28 on: May 22, 2006, 11:17:52 AM »
Thing is, you must be easy to piss off since you act that way all the time.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #29 on: May 22, 2006, 11:54:46 AM »
No, you are just incompetent, that is all.

Spread your legs woman!