Educational

Author Topic: Ask CuriousPrimate Anything (but hijack the thread as often as possible)  (Read 5162 times)

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
Well not really, because I was answering two seperate ideas. You asked me about flooding the chatroom, and what I was going to prove.
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
Cool thread idea, Curious Primate!

Fluorescent, what difference does it make to you if QuirkyCarla has a boyfriend if you and she are friends?  Does every female on the board need to inform you of her relationship status?  For the record, I am happily married, but I believe PostPerson may be unattached, although she does have dogs.  Her avatar is an actual unretouched photo of herself from when she was younger, so she looks a lot like Linda Blair.   :o

PMS Elle, I used dental floss last night to floss my teeth right after I brushed them.  I have used it to sew on a button before because it is stronger than ordinary sewing thread, but I usually just use it to floss my teeth.

The worst question I have seen so far on one of these Ask Anything threads was the one McJagger asked about you and Thagomizer growing old together.  How could he expect you to do anything other than evade the question?

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
I already said this.? I am going to try for more than friends, but not by bugging her.? I am going to try and get a job and go to college.? You point me the direction of someone else with so much in common and I will be on in 2 seconds.? Grow up, this is normal behavior, besides I am not sexually harassing anyone.  She worth me flying down just to say hi, as a friend.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2006, 02:03:01 PM by fluorescent »
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Postperson

Still stalking me, Mulloway?

sad fuck

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
I asked her out along time ago.? She never mentioned a word about Sean, and she Knew I liked her real bad. (If Sean is her boyfriend)? Since day one as friends till now, I have not herd a word about Sean as her boyfriend. (If that is what he is) I don;t think she had Sean from the begining, and just decided to leave me out in the cold for selfish reasons. She did say I did not have a shot, but that could mean a few different things, but probably boyfriend.  I guess I did not want to believe.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2006, 01:27:10 PM by fluorescent »

Spread your legs woman!

Offline CuriousPrimate

• Frequent Poster
Quote from: PMS Elle
What inspired you to make a thread that people are supposed to hijack?

Precognition, apparently.

anyways vote yes or no.  simple as that.  we will allow for people to put allowances on their personal thread, lkike curious primate did.  but it must be a blanket allowance.  not an ignore certain people allowance.

An intelligent enemy is better than a stupid friend - Senegalese proverb

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
BLAH!!!!!!!!!!!

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

Spread your legs woman!

Offline CuriousPrimate

• Frequent Poster
FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

A repetitious fucker?

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
I am just trying to be annoying.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline CuriousPrimate

• Frequent Poster
Quote from: fluorescent

That's OK. I'm being patronizing...

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
What is something illegal you would do if it ever became legal.
George:I'd say I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not. I excel at not giving a shit. Experience has taught me that interest begets expectation, and expectation beget disappointment, so the key to avoiding disappointment is to avoid interest. A equals B equals C Equals A, or whatever. I also don't have a lot of interest in being a good person or a bad person. From what I can tell, either way, you're screwed. Bad people are punished by society's laws, and good people are punished by Murphy's Law

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
Curiousrpimate- How did you pick your name?? Was it a reference to curious george or some other odd reference?? ((Sorry if I asked this on some other forum before.)

PMS Elle, I used dental floss last night to floss my teeth right after I brushed them.? I have used it to sew on a button before because it is stronger than ordinary sewing thread, but I usually just use it to floss my teeth.

The worst question I have seen so far on one of these Ask Anything threads was the one McJagger asked about you and Thagomizer growing old together.? How could he expect you to do anything other than evade the question?

Oh, he knew I'd evade, I think he was just curious as to how.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot

Oh, I thought you just started Windows 98.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Odeon, want to join me in some hijacking?  Let start with a conversation .   Odeon,  How was you day?

Spread your legs woman!