Educational

Author Topic: Catrona  (Read 5025 times)

The_P

Re: Catrona
« Reply #90 on: January 07, 2008, 11:39:51 AM »
Piss off then and leave the sloppy motherfucker in peace.

I love mums.

Offline Catrona

• Constant Poster
« Reply #91 on: January 07, 2008, 12:41:10 PM »

i need to play more.
:agreed:

I can pretend to be a fundie,
if it helps keep you around.  :laugh:

im hardly on the internet anymore... except to pick arguments with scientific noobs...  @ wp as it usually happens to be.

im just too depressed no matter what i do... i have been forcing interactions i don't even want... people i find revolting and kind, a like... i just gleen nothing anymore.

thinking of seeing a therapist but dont have the time or money... but i dont think it will help.  i just should not have come here. and i dont think a pill would change that.

i just wish i could give up hope... then at least i'd be getting somewhere.

Don't take me too personal: I have a personal vendetta against professionals (pyschologists, neurologists, etc) who think that they're gods (I don't like to be coerced to think in a certain way to meet their precious standards) and like to call them out on their weaknesses. I had to do tricks for those bums when I was 13 to get my precious diagnosis.

Insecure, I know.

i know... but i ain't the pusherman either :o  just someone who has gotten into grad school on coat tails i am bound to... cause my math test scores suck so bad, i dont even meet college requirements (although i did well up to and all through calc... go fig... guess i need a claculator and more time on standardized tests)... but all ill ever do will be to play with brains and testtubes... and yeah, im sure people will do bad things with science.  but honestly (and i hope), this world will burn out before anything real can be done with it.  just want to research cause it's all i can think about... aside from other unhealthy things.
I am the Steppenwolf who never learned to dance.

AKA ~ Sedaka @ WP

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #92 on: January 07, 2008, 01:09:24 PM »

i need to play more.

im hardly on the internet anymore... except to pick arguments with scientific noobs...  @ wp as it usually happens to be.

im just too depressed no matter what i do... i have been forcing interactions i don't even want... people i find revolting and kind, a like... i just gleen nothing anymore.

thinking of seeing a therapist but dont have the time or money... but i dont think it will help.  i just should not have come here. and i dont think a pill would change that.

Hey, I'm a n00b. Pick me! Pick me!
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Catrona

• Constant Poster
« Reply #93 on: January 07, 2008, 01:35:35 PM »
Sounding like I felt (feel) about
here. I really think I wasted two
years.

Maybe you just need to see about breaking away,
a bit. Would a leave of absence help? It did me
some good - but only briefly.

i think (hope) i can hold on until the end of the summer.... i am on a contract for one yr where i dont get paid over the summer... so it's kinda not cool to just quit at the end of any month cause they're technically paying you more than they would otherwise...

plus, im doin lots of labs this next term that will give me good technical skills.... but i am thinking of leaving this program at the end of the summer... just going home to my parents and retake my GREs until i get good scores and then just either get a job or enter another program.  this program im in isnt (by far) the best one overall for research... as i said, i came here due to networking issues... as well as stupid follies.

AKA ~ Sedaka @ WP

Offline Catrona

• Constant Poster
« Reply #94 on: January 07, 2008, 01:38:01 PM »

i need to play more.

gimme somethin to work with!  im merely a vulture.

AKA ~ Sedaka @ WP

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #95 on: January 07, 2008, 01:51:11 PM »
My meat's dead.  :laugh:

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #96 on: January 07, 2008, 02:43:12 PM »

i need to play more.

gimme somethin to work with!  im merely a vulture.

I generally do, but I post in other threads, too.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #97 on: May 01, 2016, 05:23:49 PM »
what colour hair do you have?

this is my wp avatar....  taken a couple months ago

Hey I remember you!!! I was George_Orwell. Welcome to our madhouse, pull up a chair and pour yourself a drink. Hope you like it here.  ;D

hey saw you around for a bit........... banned, i presume?

am actually having a rasberry-nutbrown beer hmmmmmmmmmm nutbrown (lol)

I wish Catrona would come back.   :'(