Author Topic: Get your a s s out here anyone who thinks I am a lier  (Read 7211 times)

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
Re: Get your a s s out here anyone who thinks I am a lier
« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2006, 05:55:41 PM »
Certain people, and I was not sure they were on here, are calling my a lier.? I am sick to death of it.? People misunderstood me plenty.? That is my fault partly, because I should edit my posts.? I understand truama gets in the way, but I can edit my posts. The truama I speak of, in this case, is getting maid fun of during school.? I had problems before and? therefore was not ready for such a social issue. I don;t it was HFA, I think it was a mood problem. I have notice my supposed HFA problems float away with better mood.? I am fixing that though. Sometimes people misunderstood? other things, and therefore I thought it would be wasted effort to try harder to edit my posts.? That is wrong, because these people are in most need of me to edit what I write.? If I get my point across, there is the chance I could trigger a truamatic memory. I was hyperaurosed, that is why it was such a problem.? I was unconscienously motivated to mess up so I would not trigger something.? This is my own theroy, and it seems to fit perfectly, with what I observe and feal. Sometimes the words would come out right despite this.? I did try and get the message across, but not gramatically correct.? You want to talk about grammar, I missed whole words.? I tried to take care of some of this a wrong planet and it did not work.? Also, they think I am trying to manipulate everyone, with sob stories.? My belief on this one? is, you can use sob story, after you have done your part.? I knew it would be tough for some, that is why I gave the sobs story. It looks deranged without and explanation to average person too. I was doing that, and they were not getting it.? I still have not got the appology I deserve, and to top it off, I am banned out of wrongplanet chatroom.? The title of the post Sounds bad the way I put it because you took it too literally.? That is what I meant by misunderstood, without grammar issue. I know sarchasim really well.? I was just venting my anger too.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2006, 06:18:16 PM by flourescent »
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

shima

« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2006, 06:20:37 PM »
Hey flourescent I can totally understand that.  So you did make up sob stories?  Or not?

And don't worry about editing posts here... that sort of thing is heavily discouraged on Intensity?.  ;)

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2006, 07:49:38 PM »
No, They said I lied about final stage skin cancer.  I am beating the odds big time with abuse.  I was supposed to die in 1 year and lived 3 so far. I told them doctor's names and about radioactive isotopes.  I have a big f u c k en ugly scar on my back and under my arm pit.  So as I said, bring it on, see how I tear you up with my words.   I was a real f u c k en troll before, and still maintained some of those traits, I don;t  openly attacking anyone though.
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2006, 12:47:34 AM »

Caption:
Training lady: "I'm sorry Mr. Sherman, we only train dogs with the finest pedigrees."
Jay Sherman: "Uh.. I have his papers right here." *Tears tag out of the back of his pants.*
Jay Sherman: "See.  Husky, extra large."
Training lady: "Mr. Sherman, did we just rip this tag off our pants?"
Jay Sherman: "If i ripped the tag off my pants, believe me, you'd know."  *pants fall down, he looks at it, then looks at the dog*
Jay Sherman: "Let us take our leave before she embarasses herself further."  *walks away with pants down and nose in the air*
And as always, these are simply my worthless opinions.
Reverence is fine, Sanctity is silly.
We're all fucked, it helps to remember that.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #19 on: May 16, 2006, 12:15:18 PM »
Lucifer,
would you like to change your custom title?? your original was just a joke and you just stuck with it?
would you like to give one administrator of your choice, a custom title for a week?
choose duncvis.? ?choose duncvis? ?choose duncvis? ?choose duncvis? ?choose duncvis? ?choose duncvis? ?choose duncvis subliminal message? ? choose duncvis? ?choose duncvis? ?choose duncvis? ?choose duncvis? ?choose duncvis? ?choose duncvis subliminal message? ?choose duncvis? ?choose duncvis? ?choose duncvis? ?choose duncvis? ?choose duncvis? ?choose duncvis subliminal message? ?choose duncvis? ?choose duncvis? ?choose duncvis? ?choose duncvis? ?choose duncvis? ?choose duncvis subliminal message? ? choose duncvis? ?choose duncvis? ?choose duncvis? ?choose duncvis? ?choose duncvis? ?choose duncvis subliminal message? ?choose duncvis? ?choose duncvis? ?choose duncvis? ?choose duncvis? ?choose duncvis? ?choose duncvis subliminal message? ?choose duncvis? ?choose duncvis? ?choose duncvis? ?choose duncvis? ?choose duncvis? ?choose duncvis subliminal message? ? choose duncvis? ?choose duncvis? ?choose duncvis? ?choose duncvis? ?choose duncvis? ?choose duncvis subliminal message? ?choose duncvis? ?choose duncvis? ?choose duncvis? ?choose duncvis? ?choose duncvis? ?choose duncvis subliminal message
Misunderstood.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #20 on: May 16, 2006, 11:18:29 PM »
coo!  what a treat!

hmmmm...  subliminal message, eh?  well, it didn't work.  anyway, i'd have to consult with PI, to get maximum horror value.  let me think about that one (although the idea of asking for all admins to have "I love lucifer" as their titles for a week amuses me - i could do with the ego boost  :-\ ).

as for my title...  will have to think about that one, too.

anyone got any suggestions?  ones i'd actually like.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #21 on: May 17, 2006, 06:55:49 AM »
how about
supercalifragilsticexpealidocious hell vixen sex goddess psycho?
Misunderstood.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #22 on: May 17, 2006, 07:39:02 AM »
you calling me mary poppins, you fucker?   >:(

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #23 on: May 17, 2006, 07:42:41 AM »
everything on I? is anti.

you are the anti mary poppins.

chim chim churrey.
Misunderstood.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #24 on: May 17, 2006, 07:47:26 AM »
fair comment.

* Lucifer sings...

"a smack in the fucking gob and threats of severe physical violence helps the mediciiiiiiiiiine go dooooooown...!"

shima

« Reply #25 on: May 17, 2006, 03:16:47 PM »
Okay flourescent I'll jump in here.  There's something "off" about you and yes, it does make me wonder if you're telling the truth.  You say that it must be real because you can discuss topics associated with skin cancer.  But anyone can discuss any topic.

So... hmmm... I mean short of faxing me your medical reports, how can you convince me?  And calling me naughty names won't convince me, though it is cool to see the way you spel a s s  and  f u c k  and   o t h e r   b a d    w o r d s.

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #26 on: May 17, 2006, 04:11:59 PM »
I have scars on my back and under my arm pit.  I was going to put a pic with my shirt off so...  I need to upgrade my computer from windows98 to windows98 se ( second edition) to use my scanner.  I did not take that picture,  my friend Kristin did.  She used phone and sent it email.  My brother has the disk, but he recomened I get a new computer.  I am muscular, so enjoy when it comes.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #27 on: May 17, 2006, 04:16:36 PM »
i have come to the conclusion that you are also a moron.
am i wrong?
if you disagree with my statement explain to me why i am wrong.  i actually would like to be incorrest in my assessment.
you are hereby challenged.
Misunderstood.

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #28 on: May 17, 2006, 04:21:46 PM »
What challenge?  ;D
« Last Edit: May 17, 2006, 04:26:19 PM by fluorescent »

Spread your legs woman!

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #29 on: May 17, 2006, 04:52:09 PM »
to prove that you aren't a dimwit.

that is if you disagree with that.
if you agree then i suspect the issue is mute.
Misunderstood.