Educational

Author Topic: Ask Fluorescent anything  (Read 17181 times)

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
Re: Ask Fluorescent anything
« Reply #510 on: July 12, 2006, 09:42:21 AM »
Im afraid that you wouldnt get past your first case. You!

You and Duncvis are so lame its not even funny.  You harbor over repeat issues that are old, and they are not permanet.  It seems you both have lost, and are still trying to keep your foot in the door.

Eamonn doing an AS thing again?

That was not tactful at all.  At least when I did it do Duncvis, I added two questions.  I complemented his ability also.  Poor vunerable Eamonn!  I will definitely side with Odeon.
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #511 on: July 12, 2006, 09:51:37 AM »
Seminude pic update

Hmm... I wonder what happens if I borrow money from my mom and her boyfriend and buy that D drive?  (The one at walmart who requirments exceeded my computer's abilities.)   They were going to let me borrow $60 for computer, but it was not nearly enough. However, that definitely exceeds $20, which is the price of the D drive.  I am getting so sick of waiting I am probably going to do it. I can blow a little bit of money now that I am getting job.  It will slow getting a computer down a little though, but still I am getting sick of wieighting.
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

peegai

« Reply #512 on: July 12, 2006, 09:59:21 AM »
Oh, for fuck's sake. Is he still going on about this picture of his?

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #513 on: July 12, 2006, 10:02:53 AM »

What is matter, Peegai, jealous?

Yes I am actually.  My credibility is at stake.  I bet you would boast alot too if your body was hot!  You would not know about that, would you?  Duh! its a retorical question!

Spread your legs woman!

duncvis

« Reply #514 on: July 12, 2006, 10:04:42 AM »
At what point did I lose, Mr.Coherent? Seemed like a valid reminder to me... they seriously won't bother translating gibberish, so watch the stimulation level.

And I did complement your ability in maths.  :'(

peegai

« Reply #515 on: July 12, 2006, 10:05:52 AM »
At what point did I lose, Mr.Coherent? Seemed like a valid reminder to me... they seriously won't bother translating gibberish, so watch the stimulation level.

And I did complement your ability in maths.  :'(

2 plus 2 is 4...

peegai

« Reply #516 on: July 12, 2006, 10:06:34 AM »

What is matter, Peegai, jealous?

Yes I am actually.  My credibility is at stake.  I bet you would boast alot too if your body was hot!  You would not know about that, would you?  Duh! its a retorical question!

I want the powers of a god, asshole, not a hot bod.

Eamonn

« Reply #517 on: July 12, 2006, 10:19:50 AM »
*Desperately waits for the mods to intervene in the case of this vulerable member or for mcjagger to slabber incessently with flourescent in the main event promising to show (never to materialise) evidence against him before backing down and claiming victory*

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #518 on: July 12, 2006, 10:20:42 AM »
At what point did I lose, Mr.Coherent? Seemed like a valid reminder to me... they

Give it up, you lost!    I would have liked it if you throught of an nasty comment in with two questions.  It would be a little variety and more fun for me, but your comment is lame! I only like it when people have some intellectual ability, but you don't have quite what I expected. :'(

I know its annoying.  I am just giving you a taste of your own autistic medicine!

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #519 on: July 12, 2006, 10:23:17 AM »
*Desperately waits for the mods to intervene in the case of this vulerable member or for mcjagger to slabber incessently with flourescent in the main event promising to show (never to materialise) evidence against him before backing down and claiming victory*

You know who is vunerable? you are!  Autistic LOOSER!

Spread your legs woman!

Eamonn

« Reply #520 on: July 12, 2006, 10:29:15 AM »
Oh no, YOU!

peegai

« Reply #521 on: July 12, 2006, 10:30:26 AM »

You know who is vunerable? you are!  Autistic LOOSER!

"ENGLISH, MOTHERFUCKER, DO YOU SPEAK IT?"

You gotta love Jules Winnfield.

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #522 on: July 12, 2006, 11:00:27 AM »
"Brains, MOTHERFUCKER, DO YOU HAVE IT?"

Spread your legs woman!

peegai

« Reply #523 on: July 12, 2006, 11:02:08 AM »
"Brains, MOTHERFUCKER, DO YOU HAVE IT?"

It's not nice to mock genuine people with brain damage. :(

duncvis

« Reply #524 on: July 12, 2006, 11:04:01 AM »
At what point did I lose, Mr.Coherent? Seemed like a valid reminder to me... they

Give it up, you lost!    I would have liked it if you throught of an nasty comment in with two questions.  It would be a little variety and more fun for me, but your comment is lame! I only like it when people have some intellectual ability, but you don't have quite what I expected. :'(

meh. I never said I was trying to entertain you...  >:D

"ENGLISH, MOTHERFUCKER, DO YOU SPEAK IT?"

You gotta love Jules Winnfield.

oi, I said that first...