Educational

Author Topic: Ask Fluorescent anything  (Read 17179 times)

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
Re: Ask Fluorescent anything
« Reply #375 on: June 20, 2006, 04:04:58 AM »
Why can't I?, since I have flat feet.  I was an overweight baby, and my bones collasped under the weight of my body. I bough some cheap orthepedic insoles.  This is not my big secret, and  the secret will come when certain conditions are fufilled.  I told QuirkyCarla, but I told her to not to tell untill I was ready.  I think I told Baby too.
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
« Reply #376 on: June 20, 2006, 08:01:15 AM »
;D

But don't you have a firewall?? Download the free version of zonealarm from here and you should be fine.

I already have that. Unfortunately they're getting a lot smarter and are getting past my firewall. Luckily I downloaded some extra freeware online that's doing the job.
George:I'd say I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not. I excel at not giving a shit. Experience has taught me that interest begets expectation, and expectation beget disappointment, so the key to avoiding disappointment is to avoid interest. A equals B equals C Equals A, or whatever. I also don't have a lot of interest in being a good person or a bad person. From what I can tell, either way, you're screwed. Bad people are punished by society's laws, and good people are punished by Murphy's Law

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #377 on: June 20, 2006, 10:17:58 AM »
What sites are you visiting?  I go to plenty of pretty iffy ones, but my firewall catches the lot.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #378 on: June 20, 2006, 10:20:26 AM »
My brother came last night, and he asked to borrow $20.  He owes me, what the fuck, I want my windows xp. I wanted to at to least some of it returned last night.
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
« Reply #379 on: June 20, 2006, 10:31:47 AM »
What's the weirdest inanimate object you've ever spoken to?
George:I'd say I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not. I excel at not giving a shit. Experience has taught me that interest begets expectation, and expectation beget disappointment, so the key to avoiding disappointment is to avoid interest. A equals B equals C Equals A, or whatever. I also don't have a lot of interest in being a good person or a bad person. From what I can tell, either way, you're screwed. Bad people are punished by society's laws, and good people are punished by Murphy's Law

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #380 on: June 20, 2006, 10:32:34 AM »
My brother came last night, and he asked to borrow $20.  He owes me, what the fuck, I want my windows xp. I wanted to at to least some of it returned last night.

Did you tell him to piss off?
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #381 on: June 20, 2006, 10:35:26 AM »
Why can't I?, since I have flat feet.  I was an overweight baby, and my bones collasped under the weight of my body. I bough some cheap orthepedic insoles.  This is not my big secret, and  the secret will come when certain conditions are fufilled.  I told QuirkyCarla, but I told her to not to tell untill I was ready.  I think I told Baby too.

So what conditions have to be fufilled before we get to hear about your big secret?

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
« Reply #382 on: June 20, 2006, 10:44:48 AM »
What sites are you visiting?? I go to plenty of pretty iffy ones, but my firewall catches the lot.

I don't go on those the sites, but I'm on the internet a lot. Having Windows XP doesn't help either.

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #383 on: June 20, 2006, 10:56:44 AM »
     Something has gotten done yet for the big secret. ?Ahh what the hell, seminude pics have got to go up. Ohh boy its fun to tease, isn't it?? Maybe this something has to do with the seminude pics, or maybe it does not. ?
     I told my brother all I had was $24 and I needed food. ?He goes, are you sure?. ?I what I thought to be .5 days worth of food and I told him that too. ?I remember hearing he got laid off from his carpenter job, at EB, for a couple of months. ?Kristin is working at Paragon, another unstable place. ?She says they give her more hours and pay, but that is short. ?I am going to get paid my social security check at the begining of next month, and maybe I borrow some up front. I should get a about $160 of that $200 some time near which will cover a significant part of the money borrowed for the social security check. My dad has alot of money, but he is stingy. I wish I could borrow some money from someone. ?I may have a job by then anyway. ?Its about time I look and get something, instead of dealing with this shit. If I get a job hud will stop paying so much of my rent and social security will go down for me. ?I think overall I will have more money though. ?First pay check would be 2 weeks away, and by then my social security check will be here. ?I don't think I can get it any sooner than wieghting. ?I will be looking anyway, ?for that and some college courses, so I will have everything, for that special someone.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #384 on: June 20, 2006, 11:17:50 AM »
Truthfully, I had $500 in may savings account, but I spent all but $200. I am capable of saving money.   I always get out by a hair, windows xp can get sold for $200 brand new.  I could have bought the windows xp now if I had not spent that money.  I am kicking myself now.  Really people, that offer was not there when I deposited that money, nor did I think about putting the pics up. If I behave,  I might just get lucky, monetary wise.  This is how my life usually works. I get extremely bad things followed by extremely good things. If do something nice for someone, something good happens that is totally unrelated to event of which I get rewarded from. Helping people is fun anyways.  I hope something good happens with money. I am usually lucky with good events.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #385 on: June 21, 2006, 12:46:10 AM »
Do you worry that I'm getting ahead of you in the semi-n00dz thread?  What do you think of my pictures?  Am I almost as hot as you are?

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #386 on: June 21, 2006, 12:48:46 AM »
Do you know that salt is essential to human survival, particularly when said human is undergoing physical exertion in hot weather?  Do you get muscle spasms?

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #387 on: June 21, 2006, 12:52:58 AM »
Why can't I?, since I have flat feet.? I was an overweight baby, and my bones collasped under the weight of my body. I bough some cheap orthepedic insoles.? This is not my big secret, and? the secret will come when certain conditions are fufilled.? I told QuirkyCarla, but I told her to not to tell untill I was ready.? I think I told Baby too.

that's sexist.
don't you think it would only be fair if you told a couple of the hot guys your secret also?
Misunderstood.

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #388 on: June 21, 2006, 04:16:53 AM »
Ok Mc Jagger knowes too.  You have to believe me that is the only rule.  I am very truthful, unless I have to lie to save my ass.  There is no ass to save, if you know what I mean. (I said, physically, I don't have much of an ass)

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #389 on: June 21, 2006, 10:50:34 AM »
Ok Mc Jagger knowes too.  You have to believe me that is the only rule.  I am very truthful, unless I have to lie to save my ass.  There is no ass to save, if you know what I mean. (I said, physically, I don't have much of an ass)

You don't have a big muscly ass like mine?  :-\