Author Topic: What have you bought lately?  (Read 155930 times)

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: What have you bought lately?
« Reply #4740 on: September 03, 2012, 05:22:43 PM »
Lettuce, soy milk, bread, bananas and a mix of broccoli, cauliflower and carrots.

Sounds like one of my shopping lists :)

Sorry to break the spell.  Went to another grocery and bought BBQ ribs, BBQ chicken, roast beef and mashed potato dinner, Coca-cola, dips, and a sweet potato. 
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

midlifeaspie

« Reply #4741 on: September 03, 2012, 07:05:36 PM »
Lettuce, soy milk, bread, bananas and a mix of broccoli, cauliflower and carrots.

Sounds like one of my shopping lists :)

Sorry to break the spell.  Went to another grocery and bought BBQ ribs, BBQ chicken, roast beef and mashed potato dinner, Coca-cola, dips, and a sweet potato.

Sweet potatoes are excellent :)

Offline Queen Victoria

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4742 on: September 03, 2012, 07:45:20 PM »
Yes, sweet potatoes are  :viking:.  I sometimes just eat them plain after I bake them.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #4743 on: September 04, 2012, 02:47:34 PM »
Bought my daughter's old MacBook Pro. I needed a laptop and this fit the bill.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

TheoK

« Reply #4744 on: September 04, 2012, 02:59:48 PM »
Lac et ProVivam  8)

Offline Queen Victoria

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4745 on: September 04, 2012, 04:46:27 PM »
I think the World Economy may crash.  I haven't bought anything today.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4746 on: September 05, 2012, 10:13:20 PM »
I bought $60 worth of petrol.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #4747 on: September 06, 2012, 06:48:41 PM »
1/2 tank of gas, $30.

Offline Queen Victoria

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4748 on: September 06, 2012, 06:56:48 PM »
oatmeal cookies

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #4749 on: September 08, 2012, 08:00:57 PM »
Food, milk,, blue ray DVD, two sleepers for my son and socks for him too, and Titanic documentary DVD.

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #4750 on: September 08, 2012, 08:48:29 PM »
Caffeine lotion for film camp. Hopefully I can reduce my coffee intake

:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #4752 on: September 08, 2012, 08:55:29 PM »
1/2 tank of gas, $30.

I filled up with the grand total being $118 :zombiefuck:

I also bought besides the knife and gas, an NES with about ten games, saw horses, a fishing net and a few other things at tag sales
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #4753 on: September 08, 2012, 09:47:58 PM »
Some mini fruit vodka shot bottles, passion fruit, 'blue flavor' (like blue powerade), cherry, sour apple, two chinese takeouts, one after the other, went back out to get more munch as soon as I'd eaten, drank, had a cigar and a rollup, both of them whopping great king prawns in a really fiery hot and spicy black pepper sauce.

Bought a bag of amber leaf rolling baccy, two packs of liquorice rizla,  a pair of new bongs, one acrylic, one glass, some 'black mamba' AM-2201 based (a highly potent, although short acting CB1 type cannabinoid receptor agonist) smoking  blend

Lots of blue, and red powerade, a bottle of vodka, 2x2l bottles of coke, 3 bags of treacle/bonfire toffee flavour hard candies, one of my favourite types of candy, shame its seasonal.

What else...??? a few jelly snake chews, 2xbottles of cough mixture, pulmo bailly its called. Fucking awful taste due to all the guiacol in there, but its got a decent amount of codeine in it though, and all the better, I managed to buy two bottles from the same boots outlet. Pharmacista are supposed only to sell a maximum of one single bottle per customer, but I convinced the bugger that I was going on holiday in the middle of nowhere.

Saving those for tomorrow.

More candy, and two mango ice-pops, I've been slowly roasting alive today, way too overheated.

A bag of kratom capsules (Mitragyna speciosa, a southeast asian tree, from thailand, burma and  thereabouts. Moderate-duration opioid of actually quite respectable potency. Got 2 bags of ground enhanced leaf, and one of a full-spectrum alkaloid crystalline isolate.

Going to put in an order for one of the dissociative anaesthetic NMDA antagonists, although I have yet to decide which.

Out of ket, methoxetamine, 4-methoxy-PCP, the 3-MeO positional isomer of the latter, or if I can locate a source, I really want to try the corresponding 3/4-hydroxy substituted PCP derivatives, and there is a new dissociative coming out, 2-methoxydeschloroketamine, I might well go for that one.

I need to buy a phone topup, and a few things from a chemical supplier, some boron trifluoride etherate complex, a few liters each of diethyl ether, and tetrahydrofuran. Could do with getting round to synthesising some chloroform too, I do that myself via a haloform reaction between acetone and hypochlorite bleach as CCl3 is pretty expensive. Could do with some sodium metal, white phosphorus and pyridine while I'm at it. And I want to try a reduction method for oximes that uses zinc metal powder.

I also need to place an order elsewhere for some syringes, 0.2 micron sterifilters and some 30g needles.

On one hand I often use 28 gauge pins, but A-they hurt, especially after repeated shots in the same vein, and they are a pain in the arsehole, due to the color code to indicate the needle size is opaque grey. Makes it hard, once one sticks it in one's arm to actually see when blood starts to rush back up into the needle/rig at first, until the syringe itself registers; makes it difficult to make fine adjustments initially while poking in.

30g ones are far more comfortable, pale clear yellow base. Cons-they twist round easily in the vein if not held carefully, and one can't get as much liquid through a 30g as near enough any bigger one can, the quicker its all dumped in, the greater the initial rush. And sometimes they can be prone to becoming blocked mid-boot up if blood clots in there after registering, if not cleaned out immediately post-use with first hot water a few times, then flushed with isopropanol.

Ducky, I doubt the caffeine in those skin products is efficiently absorbed, if at all.
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #4754 on: September 08, 2012, 09:57:16 PM »
I forgot to include candy. I got gummy life savers and Recess candy pieces and sunkist gummy candy. We also went to the frozen yogurt place and got ice cream.