Author Topic: What have you bought lately?  (Read 156484 times)

Frolic_Fun

Re: What have you bought lately?
« Reply #4020 on: December 19, 2011, 05:41:55 AM »
Ordered myself this:

Was going for the Blofeld, but I already have the Largo VSTi.
I didn't realize he had branched out into music.

Blame the Germans and their crap sense of humour. Damn Waldorf. :P

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4021 on: December 19, 2011, 01:06:37 PM »
My husband and I bought a trampoline for our daughter for Christmas.  We plan to leave it in the box and put it together on Christmas morning.
That is a great present.  I got one very similar for the Urchin a while ago.  We use it all year round (yes i use it too it is great when you are cross about something >:D)   The girl next door takes hers down during winter but i leave ours up and this is it's second winter now and it is fine so am sure yours will be too.   It took me half the day to erect, but i was on my own so it will be doubled time for you with your hubby there.  I hope she has lots of fun on it! (and you too)

Fixed - you forget they are college grad-u-ates.   :nerdy:
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline V

• Good Twin of the WP Modfag of the Aspie Elite
  • Constant Poster
  • _________(feel free to fill the blanks)
« Reply #4022 on: December 19, 2011, 03:06:40 PM »
"I love that DSM-V is acknowledging sensory issues by including it in the diagnostic criteria. However, I would like to propose to DSM that a new one be included called "DKSA" (aka "Dont' Know Shit about Aspergers")" Rudy Simone

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4023 on: December 19, 2011, 06:52:08 PM »
2 DVDs and a 150 episode set of classic TV series for PA
3 books for me (including the Nibelungenlied and Middlemarch)  and 1 book for the PR
About 6 VCR tapes for the PR.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Online renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4024 on: December 19, 2011, 10:51:38 PM »
Just bought this http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Dr-Seuss-Cat-Hat-White-Adult-Costume-Hooded-Hoodie-Attached-Hat-/400247299909?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&var=&hash=item9bffeb05f1 pretty sure its going to have very little use but it just looked so good
I have never seen anything like that before. Hope you post a photo when you get it!
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline V

• Constant Poster
« Reply #4025 on: December 19, 2011, 11:49:28 PM »
Just bought this http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Dr-Seuss-Cat-Hat-White-Adult-Costume-Hooded-Hoodie-Attached-Hat-/400247299909?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&var=&hash=item9bffeb05f1 pretty sure its going to have very little use but it just looked so good
I have never seen anything like that before. Hope you post a photo when you get it!
It´s already here but Im half sleep now.
Will try to upload a picture later but dont get your hopes up its just a silly/childish sweatshirt
"I love that DSM-V is acknowledging sensory issues by including it in the diagnostic criteria. However, I would like to propose to DSM that a new one be included called "DKSA" (aka "Dont' Know Shit about Aspergers")" Rudy Simone

Online renaeden

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4026 on: December 20, 2011, 12:07:59 AM »
Will try to upload a picture later but dont get your hopes up its just a silly/childish sweatshirt
Well I get a pic of you and the shirt, so good deal to me. :)
Tek'ma'tae

Offline V

• Constant Poster
« Reply #4027 on: December 20, 2011, 05:14:02 AM »
Well I get a pic of you and the shirt, so good deal to me. :)
I was just saying the sweatshirt isnt that great
Also there are pics of me on here already(MLA? reposted a couple of them from fb shortly before I joined)
Anyhow here you go:

As stated previously lack of practical use due to the fact that the hat is just too much and people arent familiar with dr seuss here(the movies arrived and the books were translated but they dont rhyme like his original works...)but I like collecting things that have little to no practical use and I just had to have this(if it hadnt been this cheap I probably would have avoided buying it though)
« Last Edit: December 20, 2011, 05:20:58 AM by V »

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4028 on: December 20, 2011, 08:06:34 AM »
You make an adorable Cat in the Hat, V.

:plus:

Offline Calavera

• The Intellectually Deficient of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #4029 on: December 20, 2011, 08:09:28 AM »
Cool pics. You don't look like in your twenties at all.

Online renaeden

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4030 on: December 20, 2011, 09:13:35 AM »
I think you look cool. :) And the hat does look a little bit difficult to manage.
Tek'ma'tae

Offline V

• Constant Poster
« Reply #4031 on: December 20, 2011, 09:23:27 AM »
Thanks for the compliments everyone

Well as stated previously I doubt it´ll have much use(though according to my mother it´d be easy to take out the hat and only use it on dress-up parties or something)

Calavera I know I look older right now.  When you´ve spent the last 8 years of your life being compared to daniel radcliffe(spelling?) by random people you end up doing anything you can to make sure it doesnt happen again(the beard/moustache draw attention to differences with dan and therefore stop the comparisons)

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4032 on: December 20, 2011, 09:32:00 AM »

Well as stated previously I doubt it´ll have much use(though according to my mother it´d be easy to take out the hat and only use it on dress-up parties or something)

Calavera I know I look older right now.  When you´ve spent the last 8 years of your life being compared to daniel radcliffe(spelling?) by random people you end up doing anything you can to make sure it doesnt happen again(the beard/moustache draw attention to differences with dan and therefore stop the comparisons)

Now I'm curious to see pictures before you grew the beard and mustache.

Offline V

• Constant Poster
« Reply #4033 on: December 20, 2011, 09:39:20 AM »

Now I'm curious to see pictures before you grew the beard and mustache.
Dont have any at hand.
Will try to look for some earlier pictures when Im home.

Offline V

• Constant Poster
« Reply #4034 on: December 20, 2011, 01:39:55 PM »
I suspect its mostly a hair thing(we both have black messy hair that looks similar) and Ive been avoiding it for a while but here are some of the oldest pictures I could find online
Believe it or not this one was only a few years ago
A last one

Sorry but I dont like going through scrapbooks and my parents didnt upload pics online so this is the youngest I could find
« Last Edit: December 20, 2011, 01:51:41 PM by V »