Author Topic: What have you bought lately?  (Read 159108 times)

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
Re: What have you bought lately?
« Reply #3390 on: May 27, 2011, 05:22:46 PM »
A second birdcage for Angel so the keets can be separated.  The Princess Royal thought I had bought the cage so she could have the keet in her room.  So now I have lost temporary custody of the white keet, now re-named Hedwig. 

It worked out well for me because now the PR has to pay for the cage.  She'll keep the bird for a couple of weeks, grow tired of it and I won't  have to pay for the cage. >:D

Another successful bit of palace intrigue!  :queenie:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

P7PSP

« Reply #3391 on: May 27, 2011, 05:25:23 PM »
A second birdcage for Angel so the keets can be separated.  The Princess Royal thought I had bought the cage so she could have the keet in her room.  So now I have lost temporary custody of the white keet, now re-named Hedwig. 

It worked out well for me because now the PR has to pay for the cage.  She'll keep the bird for a couple of weeks, grow tired of it and I won't  have to pay for the cage. >:D

No shit, she is a sneaky one.  :autism:

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #3392 on: May 27, 2011, 06:01:50 PM »
You like Twinings? I prefer Yogi. I think they are fab.

Haven't seen that one yet. Will have a look. So far Twinings is far better than Urban Garden and Orient Sunset.

Twinings is rather tasteless when compared to Yogi. They do offer black chai, though.

I will keep looking for other versions. Gives me something to do during my daughters training. Twinings is a bit too bland for my taste indeed, but the Urban City one could be named clove-tea, the other flavours almost got lost. And the other one I have now tastes almost artificial. So, for now, Twinings is in the lead.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

P7PSP

« Reply #3393 on: May 27, 2011, 06:11:06 PM »

Haven't seen that one yet. Will have a look. So far Twinings is far better than Urban Garden and Orient Sunset.

Twinings is rather tasteless when compared to Yogi. They do offer black chai, though.
I like Twinings Earl Grey tea.
I will keep looking for other versions. Gives me something to do during my daughters training. Twinings is a bit too bland for my taste indeed, but the Urban City one could be named clove-tea, the other flavours almost got lost. And the other one I have now tastes almost artificial. So, for now, Twinings is in the lead.

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #3394 on: May 27, 2011, 06:12:47 PM »

I like Twinings Earl Grey tea.

That is a really nice tea indeed.

P7PSP

« Reply #3395 on: May 27, 2011, 06:14:29 PM »
Fuck! I hate it when I quote like a tard.  :pwned:

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #3396 on: May 27, 2011, 06:16:10 PM »
Fuck! I hate it when I quote like a tard.  :pwned:
:laugh:

It's OK. I have had to drink a bit too much, so I will take the blame.  :santa:

P7PSP

« Reply #3397 on: May 27, 2011, 06:22:10 PM »
 :lol:

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3398 on: May 27, 2011, 07:00:14 PM »

I attribute it to centuries of court intrigues, plots and treachery that were inbred into my genes.   :evillaugh:
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

P7PSP

« Reply #3399 on: May 27, 2011, 07:30:18 PM »

I attribute it to centuries of court intrigues, plots and treachery that were inbred into my genes.   :evillaugh:
:agreed: Watching one's back against one's own cousins must get tedious.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3400 on: May 28, 2011, 10:31:59 PM »
I have bought a pair of jeans, some underwear and socks and a present for my nephew who will be 3 next week.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3401 on: June 02, 2011, 09:52:49 PM »

Well, my palace intrigue backfired on me.  Prince Albert mentioned several times that it wasn't right to have Angel in such a small cage while Chirp was in a bigger one.  So today I bought a bigger cage than the 2 we had and put Chirp in it and Angel in the one Chirp was in.  One nice thing is that it was $79.95 at the thrift store, marked down to $40.  I asked the manager if I could have it for $25 and he said yes.  But I still had to pay for a cage. :'(
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

P7PSP

« Reply #3402 on: June 03, 2011, 12:28:48 AM »

Well, my palace intrigue backfired on me.  Prince Albert mentioned several times that it wasn't right to have Angel in such a small cage while Chirp was in a bigger one.  So today I bought a bigger cage than the 2 we had and put Chirp in it and Angel in the one Chirp was in.  One nice thing is that it was $79.95 at the thrift store, marked down to $40.  I asked the manager if I could have it for $25 and he said yes.  But I still had to pay for a cage. :'(
Foiled by Palace intrigue! And here I thought cousins and could be cousins were the source of such chicanery. :tinfoil:

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #3403 on: June 03, 2011, 04:06:37 AM »

Foiled by Palace intrigue! And here I thought cousins and could be cousins were the source of such chicanery. :tinfoil:

And what's wrong with being a chica?  Don't you like chicas?   :zoinks:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?