Educational

Author Topic: What have you bought lately?  (Read 155879 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: What have you bought lately?
« Reply #2445 on: October 23, 2010, 04:16:29 PM »
In Treatment, second season, on DVD.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #2446 on: October 23, 2010, 04:36:48 PM »
A hot-melt glue gun, outdoor wood varnish, a couple of types of silicone sealant, a mitre saw, a router, live daphnia and tubifex, brine shrimp eggs, 100 metres of airline tubing, 3 pond liners and various other things.

:zombiefuck: Sounds like you're going to create all kinds of destruction with that!

I'll post some pics when I'm done.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

• Newtype of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #2447 on: October 23, 2010, 04:47:44 PM »
Six kilos of shredded paper wool for £5.99

50g bags of the same are usually 50p to 85p, so that's saved me a few pence (to put it mildly).

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #2448 on: October 24, 2010, 02:59:19 PM »
Six kilos of shredded paper wool for £5.99

50g bags of the same are usually 50p to 85p, so that's saved me a few pence (to put it mildly).

What do you do with it?  :orly:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #2449 on: October 29, 2010, 05:46:57 PM »
kids clothes, for winter.
bread and groceries.
train and bustickets
and finally got myself a new bra. Rage, I did it in 5 minutes, according to my daughters even within 3, but I think it took 5.  :zoinks:
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Gluey

• Raging Red Head of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Park.
    • Tales From The Tard Hut Well at least some videos
« Reply #2450 on: October 30, 2010, 08:11:46 PM »
FIRE WOKRS BITCHES ERRRRRROOOWWWWW  :viking:
Park.

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2451 on: October 30, 2010, 08:30:58 PM »
$45 worth of food for 3 people to have an in-house tailgating party tomorrow.  We'll have some leftovers, so it won't be too bad on the budget.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

DukeNukem

« Reply #2452 on: November 05, 2010, 01:06:51 PM »
I bought a Pentagram t-shirt off of eBay for 20 dollars including shipping and taxes. It got here in just 2 days! Here is a picture of the shirt. It's just like my avatar, except there's no "RELENTLESS" at the bottom. Here's a picture of me wearing the shirt. The decoration is actually a glittery silver, not white. Also, the shirt is a little small for me, it's an Extra Large, but then again, I need to lose some weight. It would be worth it, because chances are, you won't see anyone else wearing a shirt like this.

If you don't know, Pentagram is a heavy metal band that has been around ever since the early 70's, but never became popular. It took them forever to release their first record, Relentless, in 1985, but they managed to release several other records over the years with the last one being Show Em How in 2004. The music of the band can be summed up as the American equivalent of Black Sabbath. Their songs are so brilliant and memorable, I highly recommend this band to anyone with even a passing interest in true heavy metal. I love Pentagram. They are the greatest American heavy metal band I have ever heard in my life. ;)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pentagram_(band)

And remember folks, just because it's popular doesn't mean it's good. Likewise, just because it is NOT popular, doesn't mean it's bad.

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2453 on: November 05, 2010, 01:14:36 PM »
The shirt seems to fit you well.   Glad to read that you're happy about buying it and posted a pic.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #2454 on: November 05, 2010, 03:51:40 PM »
I bought a Pentagram t-shirt off of eBay for 20 dollars including shipping and taxes. It got here in just 2 days! Here is a picture of the shirt. It's just like my avatar, except there's no "RELENTLESS" at the bottom. Here's a picture of me wearing the shirt. The decoration is actually a glittery silver, not white. Also, the shirt is a little small for me, it's an Extra Large, but then again, I need to lose some weight. It would be worth it, because chances are, you won't see anyone else wearing a shirt like this.

If you don't know, Pentagram is a heavy metal band that has been around ever since the early 70's, but never became popular. It took them forever to release their first record, Relentless, in 1985, but they managed to release several other records over the years with the last one being Show Em How in 2004. The music of the band can be summed up as the American equivalent of Black Sabbath. Their songs are so brilliant and memorable, I highly recommend this band to anyone with even a passing interest in true heavy metal. I love Pentagram. They are the greatest American heavy metal band I have ever heard in my life. ;)

And remember folks, just because it's popular doesn't mean it's good. Likewise, just because it is NOT popular, doesn't mean it's bad.

:LMAO:

DukeNukem

« Reply #2455 on: November 05, 2010, 07:16:32 PM »

What's so funny Shleed? It's just a normal picture of me wearing my new shirt. At least I don't look like a dork unlike you! :wanker:

Celticgoddess

« Reply #2456 on: November 05, 2010, 09:00:12 PM »
^ That's a good pic of you Pentagram.

A) Bought more time with my lawyer. No photo proof though :P

B) Bought new earbuds. They're pretty cool. Sony Piiq's. They clip under the ear instead of over it. Stay in place and they're comfy.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #2457 on: November 06, 2010, 03:42:15 AM »
No Koss Porta Pros yet?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #2458 on: November 06, 2010, 04:27:48 AM »
25kg of magnesium sulphate, 5kg of calcium chloride and 2.5kg of potassium chloride.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2010, 04:29:58 AM by Peter »
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #2459 on: November 06, 2010, 04:32:07 AM »
What's so funny Shleed? It's just a normal picture of me wearing my new shirt. At least I don't look like a dork unlike you! :wanker: