Educational

Author Topic: What have you bought lately?  (Read 157482 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: What have you bought lately?
« Reply #1005 on: June 10, 2008, 03:33:29 PM »
A check up for my old car!

Actually did that yesterday.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #1006 on: June 10, 2008, 03:34:12 PM »
Cremation for my cat's remains, my fluffy loverboy died this morning, I'm extremely heartbroken.  :'( There should be a broken heart smiley guy.

:( :hug:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

ozymandias

« Reply #1007 on: June 10, 2008, 04:08:17 PM »
Cremation for my cat's remains, my fluffy loverboy died this morning, I'm extremely heartbroken.  :'( There should be a broken heart smiley guy.

Pets are like family, I grieve for thee!   :'(

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #1008 on: June 10, 2008, 04:31:49 PM »
New registration for my truck
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Coral

• Cool Dude of the Aspie Elite
  • Constant Poster
  • Coral
« Reply #1009 on: June 10, 2008, 04:36:43 PM »
I actually walked around my house talking to my cat all the time telling him that we were in love! He made wherever I lived feel like home, he'll be sadly missed. He was my BFF! I got really great news the hour before I found out he died, I got into the nursing program and I start full time in the fall. Randy better hurry with his medical degree so that he can boss me around! :eyebrows:
Alldayglowrandy turned out to be the bravest guy ever & my hero. A warrior until the end may he finally have peace

ozymandias

« Reply #1010 on: June 10, 2008, 04:41:37 PM »
I actually walked around my house talking to my cat all the time telling him that we were in love! He made wherever I lived feel like home, he'll be sadly missed. He was my BFF! I got really great news the hour before I found out he died, I got into the nursing program and I start full time in the fall. Randy better hurry with his medical degree so that he can boss me around! :eyebrows:

I will have great amusement picturing him in Medical School.  AND I have much experience with watching medical students from Albany Medical Center Medical School to observing their internships at my first Nursing job at The Bassett Hospital in Cooperstown, NY.    SO, where is he getting his "pre-med" program??   :eyebrows:

Offline Coral

• Cool Dude of the Aspie Elite
  • Constant Poster
  • Coral
« Reply #1011 on: June 10, 2008, 05:38:42 PM »
The half century old medical book that my mother left him. I think that is his medical schooling... yet he belittles my quest for a college degree! ::)
Alldayglowrandy turned out to be the bravest guy ever & my hero. A warrior until the end may he finally have peace

ozymandias

« Reply #1012 on: June 10, 2008, 05:43:07 PM »
The half century old medical book that my mother left him. I think that is his medical schooling... yet he belittles my quest for a college degree! ::)

The biggest idiots I know are "book learned, and school dumb", but, more than a few I met with degrees are even dumber.  It's  a matter of perspective.  That little piece of paper may be despised by some, but, it's also a trophy showing that one can surmount the system. 

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #1013 on: June 10, 2008, 06:06:28 PM »
Corrie, I have an updated medical book specifically on adults, I got that for something to do.  You and mom accusing me of aspie this and that, and yet it seems like you don't understand my feelings now.  I belittled your schooling because your trashing me constantly, rarely do I ever hear good things from you.  Mom does the same thing, yet she still doesn't understand that the sick can't handle hearing certain things, that is why she was thrown out of the nursing home.  Maybe she is trying to stir up trouble, part of mania.  I HOPE ITS NOT SOMETHING TO DO WITH PRESTROKE SYSMPTOMS.  Sometimes mom doesn't look like she know what she is saying, and I have to correct her.  I tend to pay attention to cause and affect repeating offensive behavior of all kinds, and also of other people.  My grandmother's memory seem to have gotten worse near the stroke.

I didn't buy all these at once, numerous trips.

Perfect food (basically powered grass juice, enzymes, and probiotics.  I noticed a mislabeling of such, it says one scoop =5-10 servings of vegetables, now I have never done this, but someone else may just use this for their full vegetable requirement.  336mg of potassium is  5 servings of vegetables?  really?  I don't think so!  When you dehydrate vegetables, they loose nutrients, so techincally, that statement is false.  I know what he meant though, but someone else might not.)

enzymes

fresh grn beans

organic quinoa

fresh asparagus

fresh cabbage

2 packets of grns to go  A mix of superfoods, enzymes, and probiotics in a sweet berry flavor

fresh tomatoes

fresh zuccihinin squash

pinto beans

soft corn tortillas

smart balance oil

tomatoe paste

body powder

epsom salt

rubbing alcohol

deoderant

yogi tea green tea energy

yogi tea royal vitality

yogi tea detox tea  if you don't eat purely organic foods, you need to detox  fresh vegetables do that to

bananas

spice grinder

alfalfa pills

blue green algae pills

mitake mushroom extract

b vitamins 50 units all except folic acid  includes alfalfa watercress brewer's yeast and parsley

gota kola capsules

co enzyme q10 300% better absorption than regular variety, water and fat souble

dhea steroidal hormone

famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1014 on: June 11, 2008, 03:55:47 AM »
^Good to see you are eating more food and less pills, Randy.
boxes and bubble wrap
Hey, I know what you got that for.  ;D

Today I am buying sterilisation for the cat.  :zoinks:
Tell us, please. I simply MUST know!

*pictures sterilising boxes of cats with bubble wrap*

:laugh:
:lol:
parts is sending GA a clarinet.

Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #1015 on: June 11, 2008, 04:32:10 AM »
SMF didnt like the URL so it magled it up heaps cos if the square brackets and all.

So will you tell me what it was? :laugh:

I fixed it sorta, just means you have to cut and paste...

Code: [Select]
http://www.auspcmarket.com.au/show_product_info.php?input[product_code]=VI-IM211056&input[category_id]=1227

WTF *is* that? :o

It's a remote control for a PC and the IR receiver is installed internally in the 3 1/2" Floppy Drive bay. It has ATX Motherboard Power pass through thingie and you can turn on the PC with the remote. Makes using the Media PC's software (MediaPortal) a lot easier to use.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #1016 on: June 11, 2008, 02:42:33 PM »
Cool. 8)

I bought some books at the Book Depository today.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1017 on: June 11, 2008, 02:51:11 PM »
Cool. 8)

oooooh, tell me!  :drool:

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #1018 on: June 11, 2008, 03:04:11 PM »
Cool. 8)

oooooh, tell me!  :drool:

Oxford's Plain English (plan to give it to a salesperson with a particularly, er, interesting way of writing) and Through the Eyes of Aliens (another AS book)

- Albert Einstein

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1019 on: June 11, 2008, 03:05:07 PM »
:laugh: