Educational

Author Topic: What have you bought lately?  (Read 157025 times)

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: What have you bought lately?
« Reply #720 on: March 01, 2008, 07:20:08 PM »
just bought mothers day present and car
I hope it gets here in time :(
I know you meant card but it didn't stop me from thinking, "you bought a car?" at first.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Sophgay

« Reply #721 on: March 02, 2008, 09:34:24 AM »
Oops lol
I never noticed that
Some of my keys aren't working right from crumbs I've dropped on the keyboard while eating...
I didn't buy her a car, no :P
I got her some chocolates, and a mothers day thing with a cat on it
I drew her a picture of me and my brothers and the cat and the rabbit as well

ozymandias

« Reply #722 on: March 02, 2008, 06:03:55 PM »
My sunday papers

Online DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #723 on: March 03, 2008, 02:00:43 PM »
A bunch of vinyl. None of which I have ever owned before. I am often buying an earlier pressing, but this time it was all about exploration.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #724 on: March 03, 2008, 03:00:41 PM »
More books. "Kafka on the Beach" by Haruki Murakami and "First Among Equals" by Jeffrey Archer.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

ozymandias

« Reply #725 on: March 03, 2008, 03:01:35 PM »
A watch battery for my wife's pocket watch.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #726 on: March 03, 2008, 04:14:37 PM »
More books. "Kafka on the Beach" by Haruki Murakami and "First Among Equals" by Jeffrey Archer.

you bought a book by that tory cunt?!!!  :jawdrop:

i may have to kill you.

don't read it, ffs - your brain will try and escape.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #727 on: March 03, 2008, 04:26:43 PM »
I don't buy books based on their authors' political convictions. It's supposed to be a decent read.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #728 on: March 03, 2008, 04:28:32 PM »
I don't buy books based on their authors' political convictions. It's supposed to be a decent read.

i'll remind you you said that, when you've read more than a couple of lines of his appalling "prose".

put it this way: he makes dan brown look like a winner of the nobel prize for literature.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2008, 04:30:49 PM by Lucifer »

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #729 on: March 03, 2008, 04:36:08 PM »

i'll remind you you said that, when you've read more than a couple of lines of his appalling "prose".

put it this way: he makes dan brown look like a winner of the nobel prize for literature.

Well, if it's bad, I'll not finish it. But I'll not read it now, in any case. I have a couple of books to read first.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #730 on: March 03, 2008, 04:42:50 PM »

Well, if it's bad, I'll not finish it. But I'll not read it now, in any case. I have a couple of books to read first.

the murakami is great (but he can' write endings).  oh, and there's some sort of angelic one too, right?   :angel:  :eyelash:

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #731 on: March 03, 2008, 04:47:40 PM »

the murakami is great (but he can' write endings).  oh, and there's some sort of angelic one too, right?   :angel:  :eyelash:

OMG, do you have access to my whole reading list? :o

- Albert Einstein

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #732 on: March 03, 2008, 04:50:05 PM »

:witch1:  had a peek last night, just before i crept into bed with yo...

oops.  :-[

:laugh:

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #733 on: March 03, 2008, 04:55:09 PM »

So you saw the illustra--

Oops.

:-[

- Albert Einstein

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #734 on: March 03, 2008, 04:59:20 PM »

So you saw the illustra--

Oops.

:-[

yes.  i didn't realise i could get into those positions.   :o