Author Topic: What have you bought lately?  (Read 156187 times)

Offline BadgerTom

• DEPRAVED ASSHAT
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • NSFW - Not Safe for Woke
Re: What have you bought lately?
« Reply #525 on: November 05, 2007, 11:12:46 PM »
ok then... i tryed.... maybe you just need to go out with people you feel safe with first off...

however if you dont have any actual friends then it may be hard (i'm not trying to be offensive here but it is a pickle none the less)...

Soph

« Reply #526 on: November 05, 2007, 11:22:18 PM »
im not offended, its true  :-\
i have zero friends IRL
and ive lost my real friend online as well now so im stuck here too
i never seem to be able to make friends now though
i had a couple of people talk to me when i went out on saturday, but i screwed both up. and one of them was definately because of my AS - he was being sarcastic and i missed it and looked like a twat so he went off to talk to someone else lol

Offline BadgerTom

• DEPRAVED ASSHAT
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • NSFW - Not Safe for Woke
« Reply #527 on: November 06, 2007, 04:34:36 AM »
well i feel sorry for you, in a very non offensive way... i'll be your friend if you want... get to know me i'm pretty easy going...

i'd hate to have no friends so i'll keep you company if you need anything ok :naruto4:

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #528 on: November 06, 2007, 02:11:26 PM »

I bought an NVidia 512Mb vid card for thirty six bucks. There must have been a problem with the pricing system, because it is a two hundred and eighty dollar card, but I saw the price and whipped out my checkbook, before the store opened.

:hide:

I may have taken advantage of someone's mistake.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #529 on: November 06, 2007, 02:14:42 PM »
Nice job Dawg haha.
:P   Internets are super serious.

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #530 on: November 06, 2007, 02:42:50 PM »
Shoulda bought more than one,
and sold the rest on e-bay.  :laugh:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #531 on: November 07, 2007, 05:32:42 AM »

I bought an NVidia 512Mb vid card for thirty six bucks. There must have been a problem with the pricing system, because it is a two hundred and eighty dollar card, but I saw the price and whipped out my checkbook, before the store opened.

Can you get me one, too? :laugh:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #532 on: November 07, 2007, 01:11:53 PM »

No, sorry.
It was corrected within the hour. The price should have been two hundred thirty five ninety nine. I feel a little bad, but not bad enough to take it back. I will find a use for it and honor their mistake in that way for years to come.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #533 on: November 07, 2007, 02:43:27 PM »
The price that they pay for not paying for competent help.  :laugh:

ozymandias

« Reply #534 on: November 07, 2007, 06:32:24 PM »

No, sorry.
It was corrected within the hour. The price should have been two hundred thirty five ninety nine. I feel a little bad, but not bad enough to take it back. I will find a use for it and honor their mistake in that way for years to come.

Their mistake, don't feel bad about it.  Maybe thats unethical of me to say that, but, I'v been ripped off too many times to sympathize with the "corporations".  And since they pay their employees shit wages and benefits, .........well you get what you pay for.  Their problem, not yours.  Enjoy!

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #535 on: November 07, 2007, 09:54:22 PM »
I bought a "Voltron, Defender of the Universe" t-shirt.
I used to love that show when I was a kid, I drove my sisters crazy talking about it. So I will wear that shirt when I see them next. :D
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline rocketturtle

• mysterious mantra
  • Frequent Poster
  • displaced space
« Reply #536 on: November 07, 2007, 11:18:47 PM »
a piano and lessons to go with it
i like stuff

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #537 on: November 08, 2007, 07:21:18 AM »
a piano and lessons to go with it

No shit?

What kind?

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #538 on: November 08, 2007, 07:21:58 AM »
Food. Yippee!

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #539 on: November 08, 2007, 07:23:46 AM »

No, sorry.

Their mistake, don't feel bad about it.  Maybe thats unethical of me to say that, but, I'v been ripped off too many times to sympathize with the "corporations".  And since they pay their employees shit wages and benefits, .........well you get what you pay for.  Their problem, not yours.  Enjoy!

That's the way I am justifying it in my mind. There may be benefits to this "shit job,"  but I will have to be ready to harvest them when they are ready for picking.

I found that another employee bought a dual core laptop for four hundred bucks. It should have been fourteen hundred bucks. the same mistake!
« Last Edit: November 08, 2007, 07:30:05 AM by DirtDawg »