Author Topic: What have you bought lately?  (Read 155908 times)

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: What have you bought lately?
« Reply #360 on: September 09, 2007, 09:16:52 PM »
seafood cocktail, 2 Merlot Cabernet's.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #361 on: September 09, 2007, 11:10:46 PM »
A freaking door.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #362 on: September 10, 2007, 04:16:10 AM »
A freaking door.

A pantry door?  The old one couldn't be fixed?

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #363 on: September 10, 2007, 05:00:38 AM »

Much easier to replace it. If the door had been worth fixing, we would have seen pics of GA's hand in a cast.
 :laugh:
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline renaeden

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #364 on: September 10, 2007, 05:01:11 AM »
A freaking door.
No, there is too much damage done and bits of the door were flaking off because the wood is so thin. Plus the laundry door has a hole that needs to be fixed (GA kicked the crate I use to access the dryer into that door) and so does the computer room wardrobe door which GA threw his X-Box controller at.
Tek'ma'tae

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #365 on: September 10, 2007, 05:06:18 AM »
A freaking door.
No, there is too much damage done and bits of the door were flaking off because the wood is so thin. Plus the laundry door has a hole that needs to be fixed (GA kicked the crate I use to access the dryer into that door) and so does the computer room wardrobe door which GA threw his X-Box controller at.

Sounds like me in my twenties ...
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline renaeden

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #366 on: September 10, 2007, 05:15:17 AM »
A freaking door.
Did you scare anyone? Because it is scary to see it happen...
Tek'ma'tae

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #367 on: September 10, 2007, 05:26:53 AM »
A freaking door.
Did you scare anyone? Because it is scary to see it happen...

I scared a lot of people and needlessly cost myself lots of money and several friends.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #368 on: September 10, 2007, 05:32:59 AM »
A freaking door.
this anger is illogical.  why break things that you will have to spend good money on to replace.

i do not condone these actions of violence.
knock it off, GA.
Misunderstood.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #369 on: September 10, 2007, 05:43:46 AM »
i've become more violent toward inanimate objects. i would never have thrown a remote at the wall before. that could leave a dent.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #370 on: September 10, 2007, 05:46:37 AM »
A freaking door.
this anger is illogical.  why break things that you will have to spend good money on to replace.

knock it off, GA.

Easier said than done!
I once jerked a Crown DC300 amplifier (about forty pounds of sharp pointed aluminum corners and a copper core) out of my rack of equipment and heaved it over the speaker stacks, because it blew. It landed in the middle of a fancy carved oak table and busted the shit out of it and dinged up two chairs and a setting of china. I had to replace the table, the amp, upholstery on two chairs, the china and the job, because a manager saw this neurotic behavior and would not let me in the building anymore. It cost me almost two thousand dollars, back when gasoline was about forty cents per gallon.

OH, that's not to mention all the future work I missed out on in that venue! A couple of hundred bucks would have fixed the amp, but I escalated the damage with my fit of rage and took out a fancy table.
 :grrr:
« Last Edit: September 10, 2007, 05:56:25 AM by MarkingDawg »

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #371 on: September 10, 2007, 05:54:46 AM »
A freaking door.

knock it off, GA.

Easier said than done!
I once jerked a Crown DC300 amplifier (about forty pounds of sharp pointed aluminum corners and a copper core) out of my rack of equipment and heaved it over the speaker stacks, because it blew. It landed in the middle of a fancy carved oak table and busted the shit out of it and dinged up two chairs and a setting of china. I had to replace the table, the amp, upholstery on two chairs, the china and the job, because a manager saw this neurotic behavior and would not let me in the building anymore. It cost me almost two thousand dollars, back when gasoline was about forty cents per gallon.

OH, that's not to mention all the future work I missed out on in that venue!
this seems illogical.   why didn't you just take a wad of $100 bills and set them on fire?
Misunderstood.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #372 on: September 10, 2007, 05:59:36 AM »
A freaking door.

knock it off, GA.

Easier said than done!

OH, that's not to mention all the future work I missed out on in that venue!
this seems illogical.   why didn't you just take a wad of $100 bills and set them on fire?

The cost would have been about the same but the lessons would not have reached me as soon.
There are no logical paths through the fields of rage.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #373 on: September 10, 2007, 06:29:40 AM »
indeed. i mean i threw a remote. if it had broken it would have sucked.
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline vodz

• psych0naught
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • Entrianglement.
« Reply #374 on: September 10, 2007, 06:47:03 AM »
Objects are far too precious to be deliberately broken. Exercise extreme caution, and prejudice to those who don't.
This brain could do with some more dimethyltryptamine.

What is the difference between ignorance and apathy? "I don't know and I don't care."