Author Topic: Ask the reformed peaguy something.  (Read 26989 times)

purposefulinsanity

Re: Ask me something.
« Reply #30 on: May 31, 2006, 01:52:40 PM »
What would you really like to do with your life?  If money for training was no object and you found an effective way of coping with any stresses what job would you like to do?

peegai

« Reply #31 on: May 31, 2006, 02:02:58 PM »
What would you really like to do with your life? 

I would like to expand myself, hoping that one day I would feel like a King -- my metaphor for feeling good about yourself. :)

If money for training was no object, and you found an effective way of coping with any stresses, what job would you like to do?

I'm not sure on that subject right now, but at the moment I'm currently happy with the volunteer work I am doing. Hopefully, it will give me the confidence to apply for a paid job where I'll be finally financially independant. Having a job isn't the be all and end all of human existence, sure, but it will be a handy stepping stone, I'm believe. :)

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #32 on: May 31, 2006, 02:30:20 PM »
Well, I finally learned that negativity creates nothing. If you dwell on things too much, you are never going to improve. Acknowledging the faults bit by bit then moving on would be the ideal course of action. That's why the likes of you, me, and other people with shit to deal with are stronger people for it.

People slag of psychology (what do they know?), but it's people like you and my psychologist what makes the practice genuine. You saved lives, so keep it up to the best of your abilities.

will you please council ascan?
Misunderstood.

peegai

« Reply #33 on: May 31, 2006, 03:10:26 PM »
Well, I finally learned that negativity creates nothing. If you dwell on things too much, you are never going to improve. Acknowledging the faults bit by bit then moving on would be the ideal course of action. That's why the likes of you, me, and other people with shit to deal with are stronger people for it.

People slag of psychology (what do they know?), but it's people like you and my psychologist what makes the practice genuine. You saved lives, so keep it up to the best of your abilities.

will you please council ascan?

Why? Do I owe him anything?

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #34 on: May 31, 2006, 03:25:55 PM »
just what you have learned i figure you would like to scream it from the highest mountains.
Misunderstood.

peegai

« Reply #35 on: June 01, 2006, 07:21:37 AM »
just what you have learned i figure you would like to scream it from the highest mountains.

If you want me to act all holier than thou to someone, ask me again in 1000 years.

Or better still, why don't you ask Pyraxis? :|

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #36 on: June 01, 2006, 07:33:48 AM »

Having a job isn't the be all and end all of human existence, sure, but it will be a handy stepping stone, I'm believe. :)

I agree with you completely there- to me we all have roles that we fulfill in life (including the ones that are only for ourselves) and these are just as important, if not more so, than what paid employment we end up with.

peegai

« Reply #37 on: June 01, 2006, 08:32:20 AM »

Having a job isn't the be all and end all of human existence, sure, but it will be a handy stepping stone, I'm believe. :)

I agree with you completely there- to me we all have roles that we fulfill in life (including the ones that are only for ourselves) and these are just as important, if not more so, than what paid employment we end up with.

Yeah, so anyone who thinks he/she is better than others because "they got a job" can fuck right off. Nobody cares.

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #38 on: June 01, 2006, 08:40:53 AM »
If you want me to act all holier than thou to someone, ask me again in 1000 years.

:D Wanna say that to my face?
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

peegai

« Reply #39 on: June 01, 2006, 08:44:41 AM »

:D Wanna say that to my face?

Oh yeah, sure. Um, I'll just try and find my imaginary savings because I must be rich, and come over to your place because I know where you live since I must be psychic, then I can ask you that question! Oh, wow, brilliant plan!

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #40 on: June 01, 2006, 08:50:48 AM »
What's got you in such a bad mood today?

peegai

« Reply #41 on: June 01, 2006, 08:54:29 AM »

Because people are making me cry. :(((

Nah, just kidding. I dunno, I'm usually like this, I guess.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #42 on: June 01, 2006, 08:56:09 AM »

Ya just not wanking enough  :D

peegai

« Reply #43 on: June 01, 2006, 09:02:08 AM »

Ya just not wanking enough  :D

Whoa, Happeh informed me about you women creatures -- that you lie and deceive all men because they're vulnerable and honest. I mean, shit, Happeh created the world in seven days, so he must know everything that is absolutely true.

I love giving the bitch alot of credit in a satirical context -- that's the only praise he seems to get here.

EDIT: Oh, what an interesting coincidence: Happeh is reading my thread. Better watch out, Happeh -- my lack of intellect is very contagious, and could result in you being a very unhappeh Happeh. :(
« Last Edit: June 01, 2006, 09:10:18 AM by peegai »

Offline Happeh

• Master Bater
  • Frequent Poster
« Reply #44 on: June 01, 2006, 09:03:07 AM »
Don't you feel it would be more accurate if your forums name was "assgai"?