Author Topic: Ask the reformed peaguy something.  (Read 27149 times)

Offline Fun With Matches

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • Delicious and refreshing.
Re: Ask the reformed peaguy something.
« Reply #555 on: December 17, 2016, 05:02:50 PM »
:(
To be fair, it's not all on Pappy. Also think Peaguy has used his friends here in order to upset Odeon.

Yeh, it's kinda more that Peaguy would use me.
:dog:

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #556 on: December 17, 2016, 05:17:20 PM »
Would imagine if he really wants to talk to you, he'll find another way.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #557 on: December 17, 2016, 05:20:03 PM »
Pea is like that, I'm afraid. He can be very manipulative.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Lurker at the Threshold.
« Reply #558 on: December 17, 2016, 05:28:19 PM »
Yep, in the paranoia censorship scheme of things!  ::)

Nope. Pea is banned and does not get a voice here. You know as well as I do that the only reason Pappy is relaying messages in public is to create drama.

You're not this naive, Ozy. At least you didn't use to be.

I am not naive, just pragmatic and realistic......insults will get you nowhere.   He is a good friend...more than you turned out to be!
"Some books are to be tasted.  Others to be swallowed.  And some few to be chewed and digested."  --Sir Francis Bacon

"Civilization exists by geologic consent.  Subject to change without notice."  --Will Durant

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #559 on: December 17, 2016, 05:46:46 PM »

Nope. Pea is banned and does not get a voice here. You know as well as I do that the only reason Pappy is relaying messages in public is to create drama.

I am not naive, just pragmatic and realistic......insults will get you nowhere.   He is a good friend...more than you turned out to be!

You mean our friendship or that between me and Pea? You know perfectly well what Pea did. Is that what friends do? He does not get to rejoin this place after that, not in person, not by proxy.

As for you and me, that was and still is your choice. As I recall it, you never gave me any say in the matter, you simply cut me off. Is that what friends do?

Insults and insinuations won't get you anywhere either.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Lurker at the Threshold.
« Reply #560 on: December 17, 2016, 08:18:45 PM »

You mean our friendship or that between me and Pea? You know perfectly well what Pea did. Is that what friends do? He does not get to rejoin this place after that, not in person, not by proxy.

As for you and me, that was and still is your choice. As I recall it, you never gave me any say in the matter, you simply cut me off. Is that what friends do?

When friends turn out to use and abuse friends...yes.  You made your choice.  Pea has moved on and still views this place and he hasn't asked me to do anything recently.  You really know how to project on people.  And yes, I cut people off, when they throw me under the bus.......I'm not Al, and can't carry an argument for very long.  I'll be ignoring you from here on out, go fuck yourself and all that jazz.
"Some books are to be tasted.  Others to be swallowed.  And some few to be chewed and digested."  --Sir Francis Bacon

"Civilization exists by geologic consent.  Subject to change without notice."  --Will Durant

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #561 on: December 17, 2016, 09:22:35 PM »

And Odeon again, hypocritically calls ME paranoid. Whole heap of projection, Odeon.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #562 on: December 17, 2016, 09:41:09 PM »

No, Odeon. It is not always on everyone else to fit in with YOUR shitty behaviour. You are a complete asshat and you can say to Ozy, "You never used to be..."

Ozy has not changed. YOU have. Ozy doesn't need to make concessions nor alter his behaviour. YOU do. You are not the man you once were and to be frank, the Odeon of today I would not piss on if you were on fire. You have a lot of cheek trying to project your ineptitudes on him or me or anyone else, you slimy little bottom feeder.

I do not know what cause the change and I am not crying about it. I would probably not give you the time of day were you to suddenly become a saint. But if you project your own faults condescendingly on every other member here (or Hell, even select members) I am going to throw it back in your face. I do not care if it is explicit, implicit, minor, major, or even worth the effort to do so. I will do it every time I see it. Same goes for your lies. Same goes for you generally being a piece of shit. It probably goes without saying but calling me a bigot on here will get you being called a rapist by me, every time. If people search this place and through your constant calling me a bigot, wrongly associate that smear with me, they will have the same chance of associating you with being a rapist. Its fair. This is all of YOUR making, Odeon, all of it, regardless projections on others.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #563 on: December 17, 2016, 10:06:58 PM »
You mean I'm being used?

No, odeon just gets his panties in a twist whenever The Dark Ginger One is brought up.

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #564 on: December 17, 2016, 10:10:56 PM »

AFAIK Pea has no other way to talk to her since she isn't on any other site.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #565 on: December 17, 2016, 10:27:57 PM »
You mean I'm being used?

No, odeon just gets his panties in a twist whenever The Dark Ginger One is brought up.

Both of these two things are correct.

It is not just that Pea is not allowed to have a voice on here, whatever he means exactly by that, (look in the rules and tell me exactly where that is), but mentioning Pea gets him fired up. Same way that mentioning Muslims, Muslim immigrants, Muslim radical extremists, gets him excited.

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #566 on: December 17, 2016, 10:51:54 PM »
We should just nuke all those sand niggers.   :trollface:

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #567 on: December 18, 2016, 02:11:59 AM »

Not even Facebook?
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #568 on: December 18, 2016, 03:57:59 AM »

When friends turn out to use and abuse friends...yes.  You made your choice.  Pea has moved on and still views this place and he hasn't asked me to do anything recently.  You really know how to project on people.  And yes, I cut people off, when they throw me under the bus.......I'm not Al, and can't carry an argument for very long.  I'll be ignoring you from here on out, go fuck yourself and all that jazz.

What argument? You accuse me of things I don't recognise and then tell me to go fuck myself.

Well done, Ozy.

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #569 on: December 18, 2016, 04:10:40 AM »

He made his choice a long time ago and as a consequence, this particular line of communication is not open to him.

- Albert Einstein