Author Topic: Parting Shots  (Read 1856 times)

Offline MrsMark

• Frequent Poster
Parting Shots
« on: July 05, 2007, 02:48:02 PM »

When I step back and weigh the short-term “fun” payoff of fuckin’ with you guys against the long-term damage to my psyche, I’m not sure that it’s worth it. Nevertheless, blowin’ off steam like that was great fun, at least for me. I’m sorry if you were not amused. It’s good to know that if I feel the need, I can come and splash around in the cesspool that is Ice-queered.

Dunc- Thanks for all your hard work.
McBaldrick/ McJagger – Once you figure that you can’t shock someone with sex, move on to something else, unless that’s all you got.
Lucifer, Wil- You guys are sweet, and only your friends call you Wil.

As for me I’m a dude and I’m straight and I have no homophobia whatsoever. That’s why I was so looking forward to picking on Dick, (richardbenson, for the slower among you.) His homophobia makes him such an easy target for a mischievous gender-bender like me. Does anybody know why it is that on network TV we can call it a Johnson but we can’t call it a Dick?

I have a certificate upgrading me from “Ass-hole” to “Complete Ass-hole” signed by a master, also a Complete Ass-hole himself. I really admired and respected that guy, even though he tormented me every day for 3 years. He’s dead now. Died in his sleep, just the way he wanted to. Oh, and it’s my birthday today. I’m… over 40. How much over 40? I’ll tell you on our second date.

Anyway, now that I’ve had my fun with you, I gotta tell you, this place doesn’t really live up to the hype. I didn’t see anybody get eaten alive. Maybe I’ll be back for Labor Day. That should give you plenty of time to polish up that witty repartee.

It’s been real, and it’s been fun, but it hasn’t been real fun. Actually, it hasn’t been real. It’s just a fuckin’ computer. But it has been fun. Sorry if it wasn’t good for you too.

My name is, (no, I’m not going to tell you, the proof is as obvious as the nose on your face, and apparently as easily overlooked) and I approved this message.

:-*
It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished unless they kill in large numbers and to the sound of trumpets.
Voltaire

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: Parting Shots
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2007, 06:07:22 PM »
You had fun? I'm glad that somebody did. You do know that you didn't actually manage to "fuck with" anyone, don't you? You'll have to be at least marginally interesting to be eaten alive around here.

See you on Labor Day, then.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Kosmonaut

« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2007, 06:25:13 PM »
Well, happy birthday.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2007, 06:30:56 PM »
the reason for sex:  sex sells.

and we are all adults, so idon't see the problem.

i have spent a great deal of my adult life in the pursuit of hedonsistic pleasures....which includes sex, lots of it.  and yet, i have still managed to land on my feet; i have a family, a successful career, i own a home, have a 401K, and i am genuinely content.

i do not take this as an insult:
McBaldrick/ McJagger – Once you figure that you can’t shock someone with sex, move on to something else, unless that’s all you got.
Intensity was something that i came up with, and other people have helped, big time, along the way.  and intensity is slowly but surely becoming a success.  we do not limit people.  we do not keep them from being themselves (except for maybe you).
 i have a role here, and that is of the sexed crazed maniac.  i do it well.  as i do so many things well in my life that i put my mind to.  and, i will have you know that i can have a serious discussion with the best of them....if i am interested.

i don't know what you expected to find here, Mr.Mark, but i do know that what we expected from you fell well short of the mark (get it; Mark).  i bet you were disappointed to find that censorship DOES NOT happen here.  ah, well.  get more active, and maybe you can become an influence, since we are a community run board.  and you may push through several oppressive rules.  would that be more to your liking?

anyways, now that you have over 100 posts, i am sure that you have accomplished your goal of being able to read ALMOST every single board here.  even if we change the rules.  so you may come and go and spy as you wish.

-robert

p.s.  you may call me McJ.  we are friends, aren't we?
Misunderstood.

Scrapheap

« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2007, 07:46:08 PM »
the reason for sex:  sex sells.

and we are all adults, so idon't see the problem.

i have spent a great deal of my adult life in the pursuit of hedonsistic pleasures....which includes sex, lots of it.  and yet, i have still managed to land on my feet; i have a family, a successful career, i own a home, have a 401K, and i am genuinely content.

i do not take this as an insult:
Intensity was something that i came up with, and other people have helped, big time, along the way.  and intensity is slowly but surely becoming a success.  we do not limit people.  we do not keep them from being themselves (except for maybe you).
 i have a role here, and that is of the sexed crazed maniac.  i do it well.  as i do so many things well in my life that i put my mind to.  and, i will have you know that i can have a serious discussion with the best of them....if i am interested.

i don't know what you expected to find here, Mr.Mark, but i do know that what we expected from you fell well short of the mark (get it; Mark).  i bet you were disappointed to find that censorship DOES NOT happen here.  ah, well.  get more active, and maybe you can become an influence, since we are a community run board.  and you may push through several oppressive rules.  would that be more to your liking?

anyways, now that you have over 100 posts, i am sure that you have accomplished your goal of being able to read ALMOST every single board here.  even if we change the rules.  so you may come and go and spy as you wish.

-robert

p.s.  you may call me McJ.  we are friends, aren't we?

touche!!  :agreed:

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2007, 04:21:58 AM »
You cool, just for showin'
Even if you too pussy to
stick it in long.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2007, 04:23:26 AM »
sweet ?!!  :yikes:

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2007, 06:03:26 PM »
God, this Parting Shots thread from Mrs Mark really put everyone in their place, didn't it?  :wanker:

And then the funniest thing is, Mrs Mark was just logged on.  He must have forgotten his handbag as he was walking out the door.

Bye snookums xx. 

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2007, 06:25:06 PM »
You're leaving us?   ???

Just when I was starting to get to know you?  :(

...even, perhaps, care about you? :'(

I WILL NEVER OPEN MY HEART UP AGAIN!!!!  :bigcry:

Oh, wait, I don't have a heart.  Whew! 

I'm disappointed that I've missed the opportunity to witness you troll to a greater extent, of course, but I wish you well in your endeavors in the future, and hope that flames and strife follow you wherever you go.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2007, 06:59:12 PM »
yeah, but i got a mention.  i'm sweet, so there!

:smarty:

ozymandias

« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2007, 07:22:51 PM »
I'm sorry, but, who're we talking about?.  I must have been dozing during the conversation! :yawn:

Offline greendragon

• Part of the Chaos
« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2007, 09:49:26 PM »
yeah ha ha don't let the door hit you in the butt as you leave :P
...Beware the Jabberwock, my son!
The jaws that bite, the claws that catch!

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #12 on: July 07, 2007, 08:28:06 AM »
he can't leave.  we are the crack of message boards.
Misunderstood.

Scrapheap

« Reply #13 on: July 07, 2007, 08:42:18 AM »
He's here snooping AGAIN!!

The_P

« Reply #14 on: July 07, 2007, 09:29:02 AM »
What is all this shit about, and why am I bothering to read it? :-\

Ah, fuck it. Probably more "Oh, I owned I2, lol!" bollocks.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2007, 09:30:33 AM by Basement-dwelling Peegai »