Educational

Author Topic: Ask Peter anything  (Read 35095 times)

Offline Draggon

• L337 H@X0R 0V T3H @$P13 L337
  • Postwhore
Re: Ask Peter anything
« Reply #420 on: June 22, 2006, 06:18:56 PM »
how much do you work out and how hard is it for you to stick to your regimen?
"run with a pack, not with a herd"

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #421 on: June 22, 2006, 06:20:49 PM »
I'm sure the girl could simulate the experience pretty well with the help of a strapon, so I won't be stuck.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #422 on: June 22, 2006, 06:26:58 PM »
you know how dogs fuck?

its painful for the male dog because thebitches vagina literally grabs the males  pinky colored thingy, and he is stuck.

being that your a bitch,
I'm sure the girl could simulate the experience pretty well with the help of a strapon, so I won't be stuck.
you might not be but she might... ;)

Misunderstood.

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #423 on: June 22, 2006, 07:39:46 PM »
how much do you work out and how hard is it for you to stick to your regimen?

Maybe 30-40 minutes 4 times a week, but I've only been doing that for about the past 4 months, if that.  For a long time, I was too ill to work out and I lost a lot of weight and fitness which I'm now regaining.  Since I started working out again, I've gained 11kg of muscle, though I haven't managed to make any gains for about a few weeks now, and am now at 81kg; as heavy as I've ever been.

It's not really that hard to stick to, provided I have the energy for it and can keep myself from being distracted.  The hardest bit is starting again after having to stop to recover for a few days, since sometimes it takes a while to heal from a particularly intense session or one that exercises new muscles.  It was a little easier when I was at school, since then I'd do it at lunchtime each day, but I've got somewhat of a routine going at the moment too.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

peegai

« Reply #424 on: June 23, 2006, 06:36:20 AM »
Did you ever fart when having sex?

hiroshima

« Reply #425 on: June 24, 2006, 06:13:37 PM »
Do you have a blog?

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #426 on: June 24, 2006, 06:30:04 PM »
Did you ever fart when having sex?

Not that I remember.

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #427 on: June 24, 2006, 06:30:12 PM »
Do you have a blog?

No, not unless my postings here count.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #428 on: June 26, 2006, 10:42:13 PM »
what is this?

~°
Misunderstood.

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #429 on: June 26, 2006, 10:46:13 PM »
what is this?

~°

A decapitated slug, snake or sperm.  Or possibly a couple of alphanumeric symbols.  Could also be a worm and a beetle.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #430 on: June 26, 2006, 10:48:38 PM »
i call it:

a struggle for life, outside the box.

it was a sperm.
i am thinking of calling for it to be the logo of autism, what do you think?
Misunderstood.

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #431 on: June 26, 2006, 10:49:54 PM »
Could our anthem be "Every sperm is sacred"?

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #432 on: June 26, 2006, 10:50:13 PM »
BTW

Shift-top left squiggle thing
Alt-0176
Alt-0143
Misunderstood.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #433 on: June 26, 2006, 10:51:07 PM »
Could our anthem be "Every sperm is sacred"?

could be a fight against a cure, but it seems like the cure topic would be devisisve.
Misunderstood.

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #434 on: June 26, 2006, 10:54:30 PM »
~° ~°     Â~°~°  ~°   Â~°~° ~°   ~°    ~° ~°  ~°    ~°~°
~° ~°  ~°  ~°   Â~°~°     Â~°   ~°   ~° ~°  ~°~°~°
~° ~°     Â~°~°  ~°   Â~°~° ~°   ~°    ~° ~°  ~°~°  ~°         Â~°
~° ~°     Â~°~°  ~°   Â~°~° ~°   ~°    ~° ~°  ~°  ~°~°             Â~°                  ~°
~° ~°  ~°  ~°   Â~°~°     Â~°   ~°   ~° ~°  ~°~°~°                                                              0
~° ~°     Â~°~°  ~°   Â~°~° ~°   ~°    ~° ~°  ~°      ~°~°             Â~°                ~°
~° ~°     Â~°~°  ~°   Â~°~° ~°   ~°    ~° ~°  ~°    ~°~°
~° ~°  ~°  ~°   Â~°~°     Â~°   ~°   ~° ~°  ~°~°~°                                                    ~°
~° ~°     Â~°~°  ~°   Â~°~° ~°   ~°    ~° ~°      ~°   ~°~°
~° ~°  ~°  ~°   Â~°~°     Â~°   ~°   ~° ~°  ~°~°~°              ~°