Educational

Author Topic: Ask Peter anything  (Read 34608 times)

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
Re: Ask Peter anything
« Reply #30 on: May 15, 2006, 06:08:45 AM »
do you have any pictures of you where you have a big shit eating grin on your face.
and smirks don't count.
Misunderstood.

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #31 on: May 15, 2006, 06:13:44 AM »
wow thanks man, i knew that took alot of guts to post pictures of yourself.

looking good.
except the part of your hair (top of head) that you couldn't tie down.

Yeah, it does that, and I didn't shower this morning, which isn't helping.  It'll be fine when I've had a shower later on.

Took a while to find some pics I liked, vain perfectionist that I am, and it's hard to look good while I'm digesting half a farm.

do you have any pictures of you where you have a big shit eating grin on your face.
and smirks don't count.

Not really.  I don't do big grins of the toothy sort. 
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #32 on: May 15, 2006, 06:17:47 AM »
will you then and post em.

we could use a good laugh.

tell ya what,.
if you do it then i will use my manymegapixel camara phone and wear the toothy grin, also.

i think we might start a thread with this.
post a shit eating grin picturte of yourself thread.  Now that would show some brass.  i know of very few adults who actually smile for a camara.
hmmm.
you go first.
Misunderstood.

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #33 on: May 15, 2006, 06:34:08 AM »

Your turn.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
« Reply #34 on: May 15, 2006, 07:52:21 AM »
If Eamonn and Nomaken were hanging off a cliff, who would you save first?
George:I'd say I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not. I excel at not giving a shit. Experience has taught me that interest begets expectation, and expectation beget disappointment, so the key to avoiding disappointment is to avoid interest. A equals B equals C Equals A, or whatever. I also don't have a lot of interest in being a good person or a bad person. From what I can tell, either way, you're screwed. Bad people are punished by society's laws, and good people are punished by Murphy's Law

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #35 on: May 15, 2006, 07:58:25 AM »
If Eamonn and Nomaken were hanging off a cliff, who would you save first?

Eamonn, since he's a martial artist who needs his bits to be in working order, while Nomaken probably wouldn't mind that much breaking 20 different bones in the fall, and would have fun with the morphine drip in hospital.

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
« Reply #36 on: May 15, 2006, 08:05:47 AM »
What's your greatest fear?
George:I'd say I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not. I excel at not giving a shit. Experience has taught me that interest begets expectation, and expectation beget disappointment, so the key to avoiding disappointment is to avoid interest. A equals B equals C Equals A, or whatever. I also don't have a lot of interest in being a good person or a bad person. From what I can tell, either way, you're screwed. Bad people are punished by society's laws, and good people are punished by Murphy's Law

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #37 on: May 15, 2006, 08:10:07 AM »
What's your greatest fear?

Imprisonment, confinement; that sort of thing.  If someone stuck me in a straightjacket, I'd tear their throat out with my teeth.

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
« Reply #38 on: May 15, 2006, 08:13:52 AM »
What's the worst thing you've done to a person in your life?

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #39 on: May 15, 2006, 08:19:13 AM »

I don't think I've ever done anything very bad to anyone; a few times I've messed up a bit, but not disastrously so.  I guess I'm just nice.

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
« Reply #40 on: May 15, 2006, 08:21:50 AM »

I don't think I've ever done anything very bad to anyone; a few times I've messed up a bit, but not disastrously so.? I guess I'm just nice.

All righty then. What's the greatest thing you've done for a person in your life?

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #41 on: May 15, 2006, 08:29:31 AM »

I don't think I've ever done anything very bad to anyone; a few times I've messed up a bit, but not disastrously so.  I guess I'm just nice.

All righty then. What's the greatest thing you've done for a person in your life?

Being there for someone, day after day, helping them with their issues when I was the only person they could talk to about thing, and screwing up my sleep patterns to deal with their crises.  I do that with a lot of people, but this person needed a lot of it, and really had nobody else at all that she could tell personal stuff to.  If I counted up the hours I've spent dealing with her problems, it would probably come out in the weeks.

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #42 on: May 15, 2006, 08:42:58 AM »
What is (to you) the funniest joke you know?
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
« Reply #43 on: May 15, 2006, 09:02:25 AM »
If you won a million dollars, what's the first thing you would do with it?

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #44 on: May 15, 2006, 09:18:05 AM »
If you won a million dollars, what's the first thing you would do with it?

I'd invest it, keep my living expenses below 2% ($20,000), possibly buy a house, and let compound interest work it's magic on the rest, thus ensuring myself a gradually increasing income for the rest of my life.

What is (to you) the funniest joke you know?

Nothing particular comes to mind.  Sorry.