Educational

Author Topic: Ask Peter anything  (Read 34606 times)

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
Re: Ask Peter anything
« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2006, 02:21:32 PM »
When did you get in touch with your "inner bastard" (confidence, that is)?

I've been growing a progressively bigger set of balls since I was 16.  It's something I'm still working on.

What is it that still inhibits you from thinking you're no. 1?

I've had a pretty rough time for the past couple of years due to being ill and always feeling crappy.  I think I've finally sorted it out though, so now I'm getting back into shape, working on a six-pack, off to a nearby island (Millport) with a walking group tomorrow and generally getting back into the way of life.  I've taken a big hit to my confidence with being incapacitated for so long, so it'll take some work to regain it.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2006, 02:22:49 PM »
What is the longest you've ever had one avatar, a. anywhere and b. on intensity? ?(I'm talking a consecutive amount of time, not how long total you've had an avatar you've revisited.)
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline El

• News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2006, 02:23:56 PM »
And by the way what is with you and the naked Nomaken questions???

peegai

« Reply #18 on: May 13, 2006, 02:39:51 PM »
When did you get in touch with your "inner bastard" (confidence, that is)?

I've been growing a progressively bigger set of balls since I was 16.  It's something I'm still working on.

What is it that still inhibits you from thinking you're no. 1?

I've had a pretty rough time for the past couple of years due to being ill and always feeling crappy.  I think I've finally sorted it out though, so now I'm getting back into shape, working on a six-pack, off to a nearby island (Millport) with a walking group tomorrow and generally getting back into the way of life.  I've taken a big hit to my confidence with being incapacitated for so long, so it'll take some work to regain it.

Been there, done that, wore the t-shirt, so I know how it is (feeling shitty).

Offline El

• News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #19 on: May 13, 2006, 02:42:25 PM »
Do you realize your avatar is turning me into a lesbian?

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #20 on: May 13, 2006, 02:50:33 PM »
What is the longest you've ever had one avatar, a. anywhere and b. on intensity?  (I'm talking a consecutive amount of time, not how long total you've had an avatar you've revisited.)

a.  A year maybe; I kept the same avatar on WP since I signed up there, until I started changing it on intensity.
b.  A couple of weeks, I think.

And by the way what is with you and the naked Nomaken questions???

Everyone should have a naked Nomaken.    :)

Do you realize your avatar is turning me into a lesbian?

I do now, and that's very interesting to hear.  She is sexy, isn't she?

14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline El

• News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #21 on: May 13, 2006, 02:51:36 PM »
What would you do if the admins put a naked Nomaken as your avatar and you couldn't remove it?

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #22 on: May 13, 2006, 02:53:26 PM »
What would you do if the admins put a naked Nomaken as your avatar and you couldn't remove it?

I'd go blind in one eye, and not from wanking.

Offline Merry Widow

• Chav Slayer
  • Postwhore
  • Capish!
« Reply #23 on: May 14, 2006, 03:48:17 AM »
is your current signature your own words or is it a quote from somewhere?

Who has ever disappointed you and why?

My ex, for not acting to stop her stalker, and for refusing any help beyond emotional support.? It drove us appart, and the relationship crumbled in large part due to this (though there were other reasons too).? It made it clear that she cared more for that psychotic asshole than she did for me.

that sounds very similar to a situation that i was once in - i feel your pain, Peter!

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #24 on: May 14, 2006, 04:46:17 AM »
That avatar that is distracting the hell out of me and not in a bad way.  I especially like the smile you added.
And as always, these are simply my worthless opinions.
Reverence is fine, Sanctity is silly.
We're all fucked, it helps to remember that.

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
« Reply #25 on: May 14, 2006, 10:24:58 AM »
What does it take to piss you off?
George:I'd say I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not. I excel at not giving a shit. Experience has taught me that interest begets expectation, and expectation beget disappointment, so the key to avoiding disappointment is to avoid interest. A equals B equals C Equals A, or whatever. I also don't have a lot of interest in being a good person or a bad person. From what I can tell, either way, you're screwed. Bad people are punished by society's laws, and good people are punished by Murphy's Law

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #26 on: May 14, 2006, 01:36:10 PM »
is your current signature your own words or is it a quote from somewhere?

It's my own words, and it's based on a joke I made back when I was 16.

that sounds very similar to a situation that i was once in - i feel your pain, Peter!

Pain-sharing's good.  It makes things seem less crappy when everyone else is suffering too.  :P

That avatar that is distracting the hell out of me and not in a bad way. I especially like the smile you added.

I'm glad you like it, but the smile was always there; it just wasn't very obvious in Omega's highly compressed version.

What does it take to piss you off?

Not very much; any injustice is liable to get me going.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #27 on: May 15, 2006, 04:12:02 AM »
Hey maaaaam, er, i mean SIR, but are you into fitness or a healthy lifesyle or anything?

I mean, do you take care of your physical being?

and if so...

Can you post some pictures of yourself?
Misunderstood.

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #28 on: May 15, 2006, 06:01:28 AM »
Hey maaaaam, er, i mean SIR, but are you into fitness or a healthy lifesyle or anything?

I mean, do you take care of your physical being?

and if so...

Can you post some pictures of yourself?

I am indeed into fitness and a healthy lifestyle, but I've not been able to keep up with the exercise part of it very well for the past couple of years due to various medical issues.  Fortunately, I think I've resolved those now, and for the past couple of weeks, I've been feeling great, and I've been getting back into the full swing of training over the past 5 days.  My food intake has at least doubled with my body rebuilding itself, and it won't take me long to get back to where I was.  It's easier to regain lost ground that to tread altogether new ground, and I've had a few gain-loss cycles already since I started working out at 16.

(If I look a bit bloated, it's because I just had a 2kg breakfast, plus 1 litre of tea.  If I look kind of unsmiley, it's because I'm just like that sometimes.)

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #29 on: May 15, 2006, 06:04:35 AM »
wow thanks man, i knew that took alot of guts to post pictures of yourself.

looking good.
except the part of your hair (top of head) that you couldn't tie down.
Misunderstood.