Educational

Author Topic: Alex, you're next...  (Read 11104 times)

Eamonn

Re: Alex, you're next...
« Reply #270 on: July 13, 2007, 08:06:39 AM »
Though since my injuries my body is no longer the temple it used to be.

Need I say more? Or do you wish proof of
his mental disabilities, as well?

Words seems to be your only weapon and even then you are too retarded and bland to be effective at that. I'd knock you good looking given half a chance. I bet the only fighting you've ever done was in the stupid 'civilisation' games you play. Step into reality and youd cack your little pink knickers and offer to be anyones eunuch/girl to avoid your inevitable whooping you repulsive oaf. Peegai, i dont have any upcoming fights because of my injuries and am not in my best shape because of this but you can be my cheerleader on here.

The_P

« Reply #271 on: July 13, 2007, 08:08:45 AM »

Words seems to be your only weapon and even then you are too retarded and bland to be effective at that. I'd knock you good looking given half a chance. I bet the only fighting you've ever done was in the stupid 'civilisation' games you play. Step into reality and youd cack your little pink knickers and offer to be anyones eunuch/girl to avoid your inevitable whooping you repulsive oaf. Peegai, i dont have any upcoming fights because of my injuries and am not in my best shape because of this but you can be my cheerleader on here.

Since when have I never been your number one fan, you detestable Scot? ;)

Eamonn

« Reply #272 on: July 13, 2007, 08:09:03 AM »

Weights and boxing are far better for a strong body.

But less your style.

How would you know? I've done lots of both. I'd knock you out of this hemisphere with one of my trusty old right uppercuts.

Can I be your manager for the upcoming fight?

Why? You wanna learn how to deal with defeat?
Just step into the ring yourself then, pea.

You are so desperate for cock that you are trolling an aspie site looking for losers like me and peegai to fly over there and "step into your ring". You make George Michael look manly.

Eamonn

« Reply #273 on: July 13, 2007, 08:12:10 AM »

Since when have I never been your number one fan, you detestable Scot? ;)

You are my George Gabby Hayes or Smiley Burnette or Jamsie Cotter to me Roy Rogers/Gene Autry/Rab C Nesbitt. :agreed:

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #274 on: July 13, 2007, 08:13:28 AM »

Dear sir. Feel free to come at me.
Certainly, though my words haven't
slain you, they have done far more than
whatever you think that your physical attempts
might manage. At least they have scarred you,
whilst you couldn't manage to get your puny fists
within the range of MY chosen weapons.

You are so desperate for cock that you are trolling an aspie site looking for losers like me and peegai to fly over there and "step into your ring". You make George Michael look manly.

Dear, I could get however much cock (or pussy)
as I desired, if I didn't have the restrictions that I
do. Unlike you. We'll leave pea out of this. He's got
his own problems, and really doesn't need you, as an
additional burden.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #275 on: July 13, 2007, 02:38:45 PM »
admit it folks....isn't eamonn sweet?
Misunderstood.

Eamonn

« Reply #276 on: July 13, 2007, 07:32:25 PM »

Dear, I could get however much cock (or pussy)
as I desired, if I didn't have the restrictions that I
do. Unlike you. We'll leave pea out of this. He's got
his own problems, and really doesn't need you, as an
additional burden.

There's no restrictions, legally speaking, on being a bitch, but im sure your restrictions are more due to the mad psycopath sex-impulse rapists having too much sense to go near you. Still not answered the question on what fighting you've done. You'd rather leave yourself ambigiously bitchy like most queers.

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #277 on: July 13, 2007, 10:59:56 PM »

There's no restrictions, legally speaking, on being a bitch, but im sure your restrictions are more due to the mad psycopath sex-impulse rapists having too much sense to go near you. Still not answered the question on what fighting you've done. You'd rather leave yourself ambigiously bitchy like most queers.

Why would I avoid myself? Anyhow, as to the fighting, I do as little
as possible. Too much of a chance of getting permanently injured.
I believe that violence tends to be a sign of insanity. Though I don't
remember your asking.