Educational

Author Topic: i call out Alex 179  (Read 797 times)

richard

i call out Alex 179
« on: July 16, 2007, 10:55:11 PM »
this is where you own me, so you might aswell get started.

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
Re: i call out Alex 179
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2007, 11:34:42 PM »
Huh?   You admit eventual defeat with the first post.   Is this about your manlove for Creed?   Debating based on opinion is worthless.
:P   Internets are super serious.

richard

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2007, 11:37:27 PM »
it was a shade of the forest, now i will attack i think (from the pics ive seen of you) you need to brush yer goddamn teeth. iowa teeth you arent voting
« Last Edit: July 16, 2007, 11:51:21 PM by Darkthrone »

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2007, 12:00:50 AM »
You think my teeth are somewhat yellow?   Is that the best you can do?    Pretty sure I was drinking soda all day at the Louvre (where the pic was taken).   My teeth aren't perfectly white, how are yours?   WTF do you mean by iowa?   Last I recall you weren't that attractive yourself.

You seem to try really hard to hate on women just to be a dick.   Being a dick does help in getting laid with certain women, I have seen it far too many times.   It doesn't seem to be working for you here, but you never know some chick might have low enough self esteem to enjoy being treated like shit.  There seems to be more than enough girls like that in this world.   You just need lots of money, well maybe you will win the lottery.

Do you purposefully think up ridiculous things to say?   Really I don't feel like picking on you.

richard

« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2007, 12:04:52 AM »
bottom line i dont feel threatend, give me something please. if you dont want to argue about yer ghey teeth, lets argue about bands so i can atleast get something out of this :P

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2007, 12:08:45 AM »
bottom line i dont feel threatend, give me something please. if you dont want to argue about yer ghey teeth, lets argue about bands so i can atleast get something out of this :P

Are you really a retard or do you just play one on the internet?

richard

« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2007, 12:15:17 AM »
thats about as old as al gore invented the internet. now let me ask you, do you swallow with those unbushed corn teeth or not?

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2007, 12:23:55 AM »
thats about as old as al gore invented the internet. now let me ask you, do you swallow with those unbushed corn teeth or not?

Unbushed?   Teeth aren't invovled in any process with swallowingy, you don't swallow a piece of food with your teeth.   I am a daily potsmoker, maybe that accounts for my teeth not being perfectly white.   I have had a teeth cleaning and whitening since then actually.   GoGo dental insurance.    How is your job and health/dental insurance?   How about your car?    Have you ever fucked a woman without paying for it?

richard

« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2007, 01:08:28 AM »
they are if you are eating, i dont have insurance, i dont drive, and ive fucked two womens in my life

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2007, 01:13:42 AM »
they are if you are eating, i dont have insurance, i dont drive, and ive fucked two womens in my life

No they are for tearing the food in your mouth to shreds and smaller bits so you can then proceed in using your throat to swallow the food.    You don't have to use teeth to drink a coca cola or swallow a shot of whiskey.  Teeth are only really used for solid foods.    How are your teeth, are they perfectly white?

Congrats on actually fucking two women, did they want to stay with you at all afterwards?    Were they both conscious?

richard

« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2007, 01:58:34 AM »
How are your teeth, are they perfectly white?
white er than yer nigger teeth

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2007, 08:14:50 AM »
How are your teeth, are they perfectly white?
white er than yer nigger teeth

hoho very funny.   You have an ass chin and you look like you are in a fun house mirror with your proportions in most photos.   You are one strange looking guy yourself.    I don't recall seeing your teeth though, I am sure they are white with all the cum staiins on them.   You are probably the largest stomach based cum archive known to man.   It has been pretty much said that you are a loser with no job, car or insurance.   

Why were you going to AA meetings in the first place?    Does that have anything to do with you not being able to drive?   DUI/DWI?