Author Topic: What are you wearing right now?  (Read 54945 times)

Zelda

Re: What are you wearing right now?
« Reply #45 on: July 02, 2007, 11:37:14 AM »
Bathrobe. Nothing else.

Kosmonaut

« Reply #46 on: July 02, 2007, 12:12:06 PM »
is that Mark E. in your avatar, kosmonaut?

Yes, i've been listening to a lot of old Fall stuff recently.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #47 on: July 02, 2007, 12:21:57 PM »

i saw them in 1980 or '81.  they were utter shite.  apart from the drumming, obviously.

Kosmonaut

« Reply #48 on: July 02, 2007, 12:36:06 PM »

i saw them in 1980 or '81.  they were utter shite.  apart from the drumming, obviously.

:laugh:  was that when they had two drummers ?
First time i saw them, was 89 maybe 90. Best i ever saw them was after Extricate came out. I lost interest in them a few years after that.
I was surprised how good their 2005 album was though. But the latest one is a piece a shit.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #49 on: July 02, 2007, 12:44:21 PM »

First time i saw them, was 89 maybe 90. Best i ever saw them was after Extricate came out. I lost interest in them a few years after that.
I was surprised how good their 2005 album was though. But the latest one is a piece a shit.

yep.  i sniggered, cos it was SO cutting edge to have two drummers, right?  wrong.  gary glitter band, bow wow wow, adam and the ants...  stellar company, or what?

i'm always prepared to give them a chance, though, cos Peely rated them astronomically, gawd bless him.

Kosmonaut

« Reply #50 on: July 02, 2007, 01:12:40 PM »

yep.  i sniggered, cos it was SO cutting edge to have two drummers, right?  wrong.  gary glitter band, bow wow wow, adam and the ants...  stellar company, or what?

i'm always prepared to give them a chance, though, cos Peely rated them astronomically, gawd bless him.

He probably just hadn't decided which one to sack.
Modest Mouse have two drummers at the moment, but i couldn't tell from just listening to the record. At least with The Fall it was more noticeable.
Ive always liked Mark E.'s attitude though, never been swayed by what anyone else does, or going for the money. He's a bit of an hero in these parts.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #51 on: July 02, 2007, 01:14:22 PM »

Modest Mouse have two drummers at the moment, but i couldn't tell from just listening to the record. At least with The Fall it was more noticeable.
Ive always liked Mark E.'s attitude though, never been swayed by what anyone else does, or going for the money. He's a bit of an hero in these parts.

yep, that goes down v well with me, too.  shame about the complete lack of any perceivable talent  at times, though, eh?  ;)

Kosmonaut

« Reply #52 on: July 02, 2007, 01:40:34 PM »

yep, that goes down v well with me, too.  shame about the complete lack of any perceivable talent  at times, though, eh?  ;)
:LMAO: well hes a great lyricist. He's done epic tunes, admittedly a lot of shite too.

Zelda

« Reply #53 on: July 02, 2007, 01:49:53 PM »
Hello Kitty blue t shirt from Mazatlan, Mexico and blue pair of shorts, bra, and teddy bear socks. 

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #54 on: July 02, 2007, 02:10:48 PM »

:LMAO: well hes a great lyricist. He's done epic tunes, admittedly a lot of shite too.

okay, okay, i'll give you that.

oh yes, what i'm wearing - a bucket, some shoes (on my head), and Bagpuss.

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #55 on: July 02, 2007, 02:13:14 PM »
I am wearing black pants, brownish silk shirt, black socks, black belt, and black leather shoes (work clothing ftl).   Going to change into some swimming trunks and go to the beach after work.   
:P   Internets are super serious.

Kosmonaut

« Reply #56 on: July 02, 2007, 02:25:09 PM »
well im wearing the same as yesterday.

Kosmonaut

« Reply #57 on: July 02, 2007, 02:27:15 PM »
although i have had a bath since.

ozymandias

« Reply #58 on: July 02, 2007, 05:53:54 PM »