Educational

Author Topic: Post a useless fact  (Read 58894 times)

Offline Trigger 11

• Dark Jedi Master
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • May the FORCE be with you...always!!!
Re: Post a useless fact
« Reply #3735 on: September 04, 2016, 08:09:15 AM »
Weebles wobble and can be knocked down if you smack them pretty hard.
Crazy, I'm halfway to crazy
Suicide would waste me
Homicide would break me
Tongue tied and tied to the tongue
Oh, is life as bad as dreams
I guess that's just the way it seems

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #3736 on: September 04, 2016, 08:10:44 AM »

This Weeble :cbc: weighs almost 200 pounds. 
  Smacking me would feel like smacking the side of a mountain!  :laugh:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline Trigger 11

• Dark Jedi Master
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #3737 on: September 04, 2016, 08:12:22 AM »

Well...the toys had a lt of false advertising. They'd fly right off the table if you smacked them.
Suicide would waste me
Homicide would break me

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #3738 on: September 04, 2016, 08:13:17 AM »

Well...the toys had a lt of false advertising. They'd fly right off the table if you smacked them.

But they landed upright!  That's the real point of the ads.  8)
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline Trigger 11

• Dark Jedi Master
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #3739 on: September 04, 2016, 08:14:35 AM »

But they landed upright!  That's the real point of the ads.  8)

Damn you and your facts. :MLA:
Suicide would waste me
Homicide would break me

Offline Trigger 11

• Dark Jedi Master
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #3740 on: September 04, 2016, 09:39:21 AM »
I gave my first negative karma in a long time, but it was deserved.
Suicide would waste me
Homicide would break me

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #3741 on: September 08, 2016, 04:50:18 AM »
I gave my first negative karma in a long time, but it was deserved.

Well let's assess that. It was to me and your reason was that I was implying I was inferring/implying things inappropriate with this. You have said elsewhere i was inferring Odeon's a rapist. Interesting enough I HAVE actually called Odeon a rapist in return for him calling me a bigot. So I do not have an issue calling him a rapist direct if I am so inclined and so do not imply what I can just as easily say outright.

I am a lot of things but subtle is not one of them. What was said was straight up. Sweden has a high rape and sexual assault and Swedish men are raping Swedish women at higher numbers than anywhere but Lesotho apparently. My rather unsubtle pointed remark was Swedish people as a whole  do not seem to take this seriously and that neither does Odeon.

So, no, you fucked up Trigger, again.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #3742 on: September 08, 2016, 06:59:01 AM »

Interesting enough I HAVE actually called Odeon a rrapist in return for him calling me a bigot. So I do not have an issue calling him a rrapist direct if I am so inclined and so do not imply what I can just as easily say outright.

Odeon called you a name that you don't like, so by your logic, you can make up shit about him and call him a rrapist.

So, does that mean that if you call someone a name that they dislike, they have the right to make up shit about you, and present it as fact? For instance, a dangerous father and a child abuser?

Or, do you think that maybe that kind of behaviour is utterly pathetic, and beneath the contempt of everyone here?
Do you not think it's time you grew up?

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3743 on: September 08, 2016, 07:37:18 AM »

Interesting enough I HAVE actually called Odeon a rrapist in return for him calling me a bigot. So I do not have an issue calling him a rrapist direct if I am so inclined and so do not imply what I can just as easily say outright.

Odeon called you a name that you don't like, so by your logic, you can make up shit about him and call him a rrapist.

So, does that mean that if you call someone a name that they dislike, they have the right to make up shit about you, and present it as fact? For instance, a dangerous father and a child abuser?

Or, do you think that maybe that kind of behaviour is utterly pathetic, and beneath the contempt of everyone here?

I have a great idea, Butterflies. I will run it by you and you tell me how it sounds.

How about you interject in every disagreement I have with Odeon. When you do please downplay and downgrade anything he has said, and exaggerate everything I do, and spindoctor motive I don't have, to further extenuate the situation. Then on the basis of this non-reality make a comment on it?

Do you like that? Are you keen to join in that idea? I mean its disingenuous and pathetic but I think it is right in your wheelhouse.

So if we can bring it all back from Never never land, yes Odeon I called Odeon a name after he called me a name. Only a fool would think this is somehow unfair. As for me being called dangerous Father and an abuser on I2, its been done (Bint said I was a paedophile and used to rape my son) and I did not cry about it. So if you ask me how I felt, I did not care that much.

Pathetic is you Butterflies. You are beneath my contempt.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2016, 08:02:19 AM by Al Swearengen »
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #3744 on: September 08, 2016, 09:07:56 AM »

I have a great idea, Butterflies. I will run it by you and you tell me how it sounds.

How about you interject in every disagreement I have with Odeon. When you do please downplay and downgrade anything he has said, and exaggerate everything I do, and spindoctor motive I don't have, to further extenuate the situation. Then on the basis of this non-reality make a comment on it?

Do you like that? Are you keen to join in that idea? I mean its disingenuous and pathetic but I think it is right in your wheelhouse.

So if we can bring it all back from Never never land, yes Odeon I called Odeon a name after he called me a name. Only a fool would think this is somehow unfair. As for me being called dangerous Father and an abuser on I2, its been done (Bint said I was a paedophile and used to rape my son) and I did not cry about it. So if you ask me how I felt, I did not care that much.

Well, that was a long-winded way to not answer my question :laugh:

I didn't ask you if you would cry.

I asked you if someone has a right to call you a dangerous dad and a child abuser, just because you called them a name they disagreed with. I also asked you if you would think their behaviour was pathetic.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3745 on: September 08, 2016, 09:13:53 AM »

Well, that was a long-winded way to not answer my question :laugh:

I didn't ask you if you would cry.

I asked you if someone has a right to call you a dangerous dad and a child abuser, just because you called them a name they disagreed with. I also asked you if you would think their behaviour was pathetic.

I dismissed it out of hand. I made a note when others defended me that I was giving it to her. I laughed at how incensed she was that people were getting angry at her. Was it her right to call me that? Free forum. She can say whatever she likes. But if she does she has to face the backlash of doing so. Same as everyone here.
If someone out of the blue attacks me, that is okay, but that gives me free reign to attack them back. Same applies with me to them.
People can say what they want here.

Offline WolFish

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #3746 on: September 19, 2016, 05:52:00 PM »
arrrgh.
it be talk like a pirate day today.
Mark Twain: “Never argue with a [troll], onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.”

#Dancewithgarygopher

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #3747 on: September 19, 2016, 05:54:05 PM »
arrrgh.

:pirate: How’d ye like to scrape the barnacles off of me rudder?  :zoinks:
:gopher:

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #3748 on: September 20, 2016, 04:06:59 PM »
arrrgh.

Me grandmother was born on a pirate day.

Her right hand was a pirate hand.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #3749 on: September 20, 2016, 09:45:17 PM »
arrrgh.

Me grandmother was born on a pirate day.

Her right hand was a pirate hand.

Your grandma had a hook?  :orly:
:gopher: