Educational

Author Topic: Post a useless fact  (Read 58887 times)

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: Post a useless fact
« Reply #60 on: July 03, 2007, 08:03:21 AM »
It takes about a year for an Arthur (PBS kids show) episode to be made.

The Teletubbies didn't come to the USA till April 1998.

It takes 10 hrs a day for an episode to be shot. The grass has to be replaced every set. The heads need to come off every ten minutes due to carbon dioxide (sp). Tinky Winky is about 10 ft tall, Po is 6 ft 6 inches tall or 3 inches which is which. One man can fit inside the Noo Noo. The show was my old obsessions when I was 14 and was fixated on it. I still like them and have four talking Teletubbies and one huge Laa Laa doll and all the Teletubby key chains from McDonalds, few of the VHS tapes I got at a thrift shop, and the Christmas special VHS two tape VHS set. Also have a Teletubbies coloring book.

I am a child, inside of me. A kid at heart. My second BF had a fit about it and gave me a hard time about it. Found out I'm single again few days ago and felt happy. We had already broken up back in March and I didn't know it.

ozymandias

« Reply #61 on: July 03, 2007, 08:56:15 AM »
I fucked a girl from Spokane once... she looked like Olivia Newton John.

Real pretty girl but alas..... she was a dead fuck.

I had a lover like that once.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #62 on: July 03, 2007, 12:49:49 PM »

I think we all have, but I find it impossible to not take on most of the blame for her lack of enjoyment. I always feel like I haven't attended her "spots" well enough.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

ozymandias

« Reply #63 on: July 03, 2007, 03:09:06 PM »

I think we all have, but I find it impossible to not take on most of the blame for her lack of enjoyment. I always feel like I haven't attended her "spots" well enough.

This lady was well "attended" by me, but, she just wasn't a very responsive woman or communicative in bed.  I tried, asked what would please her, nothing.....! ???   It was a "one afternoon" stand.  I felt bad for a few years afterwards, but, then when I found women who did communicate their needs and wants during sex.  I realized it wasn't just me.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #64 on: July 04, 2007, 09:44:55 AM »

This lady was well "attended" by me, but, she just wasn't a very responsive woman or communicative in bed.  I tried, asked what would please her, nothing.....! ???   It was a "one afternoon" stand.  I felt bad for a few years afterwards, but, then when I found women who did communicate their needs and wants during sex.  I realized it wasn't just me.

She probably would have made a worthwhile project, if you had had the time to invest. My dead fucks have turned out to be "sleeping vixens", more than once. There were times when all I had was time, though.

Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

ozymandias

« Reply #65 on: July 04, 2007, 10:41:15 AM »
Maybe, but, it wouldn't have happened with her.  She went and spent the night with an old boyfriend after she left my place.  The same boyfriend she complained about to me numerous times.  He was in the graduate program at the uni, whereas I was just a hotel maintenance person.  There were some other factors as well, but, that was 27 years ago and I moved out of state later that year and got too distracted and concerned for my own surviving life's lessons to moon over her for long.  She was a gorgeous blonde with an awesome body.  It was quite a boost to my ego to find that she did have a bit of lust for me.  It went a long way to help me get over getting dumped by my first lover ever.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #66 on: July 04, 2007, 12:12:56 PM »
Spokane was origionally named Spokane Falls. It was founded in 1872.

"Spokane" means Children of the Sun. Its nickname is "The Lilac City."

The city held its world's fair there in 1974. It was the smallest city to hold one till Knoxville, TN held on in 1982.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #67 on: July 04, 2007, 12:39:31 PM »
Maybe, but, it wouldn't have happened with her.  She went and spent the night with an old boyfriend after she left my place.  The same boyfriend she complained about to me numerous times.  He was in the graduate program at the uni, whereas I was just a hotel maintenance person.  There were some other factors as well, but, that was 27 years ago and I moved out of state later that year and got too distracted and concerned for my own surviving life's lessons to moon over her for long.  She was a gorgeous blonde with an awesome body.  It was quite a boost to my ego to find that she did have a bit of lust for me.  It went a long way to help me get over getting dumped by my first lover ever.

:woohoo:

We need that on a regular basis, it seems.

:hide:

Offline Leto729

• The God Emperor of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #68 on: September 01, 2007, 07:01:59 PM »
The Earth is a sphere.
Guardian of the Empire

Offline AlCapone

• Part of the Chaos
  • The Clown is You.
« Reply #69 on: September 01, 2007, 07:19:31 PM »
Did you know that Jack Thompson is actually an undercover advertisement agent of Rockstar Games?

http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/Jack_Thompson
There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Offline Tesla

• The Dark Horse of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I'm Tesla, and I'm getting sick and tired.
    • My cafepress store
« Reply #70 on: September 01, 2007, 07:44:53 PM »
The Earth is a sphere.
It's actually an oblate spheroid.

:asthing: FTW!
I came to this world with nothing
and I leave with nothing but love,
everything else is just borrowed.

Fuck it, we'll do it live.

Offline enronh

• Intensity's Bicycle Repairman
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #71 on: September 01, 2007, 09:04:17 PM »
There is more than one way to skin a cactus.

Offline Leto729

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #72 on: September 01, 2007, 09:10:14 PM »
Trees have bark.
Guardian of the Empire

Offline Leto729

• Elder