Educational

Author Topic: Ask Draggon anything!!!  (Read 10176 times)

Hypnotica_Gaze

Re: Ask Draggon anything!!!
« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2006, 05:32:20 PM »
Yeah. Well "Pissy-Person" id rather be described as a tranny anyday rather than a bitter aussie dyke with no personality or substance, whom people wonder "whats up" with because of the way she comes across, ie as a moronic pathetic twat who is pissy/arsey with others hoping it will make her feel better about her own shitty little existence, because she herself knows what a twat she is. ;D

Im sensing you either need to get laid (presuming you can get anyone to wanna be near you long enough to get the job done with your attitude) OR  get therapy and be prescribed stronger meds (i could think of another but m only pointing out those 2 options because personality transplants arent available and thats because God hates you). :laugh:

Actually in fact back to a better topic than "Pissy-Person", i really do admire the way some transvestites wear their makeup.....ive encountered a few proper transvestites and they have put their makeup etc on to perfection, some of their wigs have been amazing also.

So.............go trannies go! ;)

Postperson

« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2006, 05:46:53 PM »
yes I'm sure you've encountered a lot of 'proper' transvestites and travesties too. same thing really.

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2006, 07:39:57 PM »
Yes well travesty is no doubt a word your more familiar with.
Probably another one of the words used to describe you alongside the others i have mentioned previously. ;D

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #18 on: May 11, 2006, 08:01:24 PM »
Ever seen Eddie Izzard?  He is a british(sounds like he is, but i'm such an ignorant american..) comedian, I don't know whether or where he tours if he does, but he did at least 1 HBO comedy hour called, "Dress to kill."  He did the special in a dress, high heels, and full makeup.  And I saw him later with none of that on, and i must say it looks really good on him.  He does a bunch of comedy about transvestism and politics.
And as always, these are simply my worthless opinions.
Reverence is fine, Sanctity is silly.
We're all fucked, it helps to remember that.

Offline Merry Widow

• Chav Slayer
  • Postwhore
  • Capish!
« Reply #19 on: May 12, 2006, 03:43:52 AM »
Eddie Izzard is brilliant.

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #20 on: May 13, 2006, 06:09:02 AM »
If you met a person who looked like you, acted like you, thought like you, and remembered everything you did(up to a point recently), what would you say to each other and what would you do?
And as always, these are simply my worthless opinions.
Reverence is fine, Sanctity is silly.
We're all fucked, it helps to remember that.

Offline Draggon

• L337 H@X0R 0V T3H @$P13 L337
  • Postwhore
« Reply #21 on: May 13, 2006, 06:11:37 AM »
speaking of pictures.

HypnoticaGaze has a new avatar.  what's your opine?

mine is, "D-Y-N-O-M-I-T-E!"
Quite the same!
Though I find myself missing the 'spider luring in the fly' look she had before

Will get to these other questions later, have been busy with stuff like job hunting, obsessing about E3 news, finishing up school and, of course, masturbating
"run with a pack, not with a herd"

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #22 on: May 13, 2006, 08:40:06 AM »
Do you worry about masturbation damage?
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #23 on: May 13, 2006, 11:10:28 AM »
Spider luring in the fly look? who me? :angel:

Nah my current avatars a bit more subtle, i mean you cant tell as much that my look of innocence is just a trap, its got the im not gonna hurt you honest look <whilst hiding the restraints and the scalpel>. ;D

Nah i can hide it better than that. Beware :laugh:

Nomaken theres an easy short answer to your question...........A RESTRAINING ORDER!  ;)

Offline Merry Widow

• Chav Slayer
  • Postwhore
  • Capish!
« Reply #24 on: May 15, 2006, 01:53:10 AM »
Draggon, if you could try one of these things, which one would you choose: sex underwater or sex in zero gravity (assuming you haven't tried either of them already, of course)?
« Last Edit: May 15, 2006, 01:55:46 AM by Omega_Female »

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #25 on: May 16, 2006, 11:49:02 AM »
speaking of pictures.

HypnoticaGaze has a new avatar.? what's your opine?

mine is, "D-Y-N-O-M-I-T-E!"
Quite the same!
Though I find myself missing the 'spider luring in the fly' look she had before

Will get to these other questions later, have been busy with stuff like job hunting, obsessing about E3 news, finishing up school and, of course, masturbating

Do you like to make cookies from scratch?  have you done so recently?
Misunderstood.

Offline Draggon

• Postwhore
« Reply #26 on: May 16, 2006, 01:33:05 PM »
Ever seen Eddie Izzard?
'fraid I've never seen his stand-up, but I saw Dennis Miller interview him once about a year back

Offline Draggon

• Postwhore
« Reply #27 on: May 16, 2006, 01:34:55 PM »
If you met a person who looked like you, acted like you, thought like you, and remembered everything you did(up to a point recently), what would you say to each other and what would you do?
I'm not sure, I guess we'd try to pool our talents to take over the world. or to get ahead in life.  or to get some head in life.

Offline Draggon

• Postwhore
« Reply #28 on: May 16, 2006, 01:37:52 PM »
Do you worry about masturbation damage?
Could you elaborate?  Longterm or short-term?  Mental or physical? What are you talking about?

Actually I never masturbated myself to orgasm before the age of 18 so I am more worried about not masturbating enough than of masturbating too much.
I used to do it a bit too often and cause myself a little pain from yanking too hard but I think those days are behind me

Offline Draggon

• Postwhore
« Reply #29 on: May 16, 2006, 01:39:46 PM »
Draggon, if you could try one of these things, which one would you choose: sex underwater or sex in zero gravity (assuming you haven't tried either of them already, of course)?
I think sex in zero gravity... sex underwater would probably require a lot of bulky equipment :laugh: