Educational

Author Topic: Ask Alex179 anything.  (Read 4877 times)

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
Ask Alex179 anything.
« on: June 27, 2007, 09:18:21 PM »
Yeah I have pretty much said a good deal of stuff between this board and WP that tells you something about me.   If you have any other questions then go ahead.   
:P   Internets are super serious.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Ask Alex179 anything.
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2007, 10:38:23 PM »
Why haven't you asked me any questions?
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2007, 11:00:22 PM »
Your question asking thread isn't even on the first page of Ask Away threads currently.   I am lazy and only look at the first few unread threads in a given forum of interest.  It wasn't intentional and its not like I have been here that long haha.   I am pretty sure you know that and just messing with me. 

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2007, 11:04:04 PM »
i think you said that you are a drug addict.  what is your favorite drug?
Misunderstood.

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2007, 11:13:11 PM »
i think you said that you are a drug addict.  what is your favorite drug?

Right now marajuana, it has been my constant vice from age 15 to 28 except for one year of total sobriety.    The most addictive thing I ever did that scared me to the point that it would consume my life and devour my soul was cocaine.    Go on a couple of 3 month coke binges and waste tons of money and you will not thank me later.  Learning to cook up my own freebase wasn't really good either.   I could have equity in a house by now lol.   I enjoyed just about all the drugs I tried or did for any extended period of time.   The biggest pleasures in life sometimes can be the ones that are the worst for you.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2007, 11:59:50 PM »
Your question asking thread isn't even on the first page of Ask Away threads currently.   I am lazy and only look at the first few unread threads in a given forum of interest.  It wasn't intentional and its not like I have been here that long haha.   I am pretty sure you know that and just messing with me. 
Yes...messing with you...sort of. I don't mind being asked questions even though I am the Enigma.

So....when are you going to get an avatar? What would you choose?
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2007, 12:43:28 AM »
I have no avatar or sig picture on any of the 10 or so odd forums I visit (never have in my 14+ year internet history).   It makes the page load slower and you have to scroll more usually.   I would rather get photoshop or flashmx and make my own sig since I know how to work those fairly well (I can get both via a torrent or a friend).  A good flash sig would wreck some sites if they had support.    I am just lazy about getting certain apps (I can get CS3 though sometime next week).   I pirate and play games too much to do that crap.   

I could use my RL picture, I would have to borrow my dad's camera because I haven't had a camera in years and I don't like being in or taking pictures.   I would rather draw or paint something (would rather use my imagination more).   My Dad is the only person in the family that takes pictures and he sucks complete ass at doing it.   RL photos as avatars are overdone on this forum.  That is not the case on most forums I visit.

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2007, 12:45:45 AM »
What were you doing on the internet
for the two years before you started whoring?

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2007, 12:48:40 AM »
What were you doing on the internet
for the two years before you started whoring?

Using it sparingly, well PCs period.  I was more of a console gamer at that time.  It only took almost 1-2 years before I got pretty damnn addicted.   Only then I would call it whoring.   That and my piracy habits started at that time as well.

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2007, 12:52:38 AM »
I want to note I was playing PC games way before then.   I played Kings Quest IV, Wing Commander, X-Wing, Doom and several other games when they were released long ago.   I didn't play those on the internet obviously.   I just wasn't as into the PC as a gaming machine when I first started using the internet.   I was playing the fuck out of consoles and Dungeons and Dragons (2nd edition) with some friends and other people.  No time for PC games and a little time to get acquainted with the internet before my addiction really started.

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2007, 12:56:27 AM »
Ever get into other rpgs?

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2007, 12:59:26 AM »
A little GURPs (not much) and some of the Marvel Superheroes game (had one expansion).  Dungeons and Dragons was really fun, even did an evil aligned party more than once.   Those are the extent of my actual RPGs, that is not video games.   I have played war and strategy games with my father a few times as well.   He is into Risk and other similar Avalon Hill type games. 

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2007, 05:25:04 AM »
did you ever do anything truly awful that you would care to share with us during your heavy coke days?
Misunderstood.

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #13 on: June 28, 2007, 07:58:37 AM »
did you ever do anything truly awful that you would care to share with us during your heavy coke days?

Not really.   No physical harm to others.   Just selling shit I should have kept and stealing some mainly.  Me and some friends stole from stores mainly, and some from breaking into apartments.   Good way to get shot in the U.S. by people that are rightfully defending their home.   My friend sold his drums and I sold my Les Paul (I had another crap guitar still not worth selling) and several other valuable things before we got to the point where we were stealing.  It would have likely only gotten worse.   That would constitute as being truly awful I guess.   This was maybe a year after my first court ordered trip to rehab.   The whole stealing thing lasted a little over a month, but the big ass binge lasted for maybe 4 months with rare tortuous days without coke sprinkled in there.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #14 on: June 28, 2007, 08:07:54 AM »
i had a friend (yes a friend) who let some old guy suck his dick for $50.  have you ever done anything like taht?
Misunderstood.