Educational

Author Topic: Ask QuirkyCarla Anything  (Read 55111 times)

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Bake Sale Coordinator of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: Ask QuirkyCarla Anything
« Reply #1395 on: March 23, 2007, 10:12:20 AM »
flo, it's very hot and  humid today. scrapheap, i mostly distrust the government.

I am all fucked up from my meditation exercise so excuse me... lol I did not orginally ask that question.. you got confused as if you were my girlfriend.  You probably don't like my other question either and you should laugh at yourself, its good for you. I know I laugh looked like I was laughing at my girlfriend, but BTW I laugh at my own jokes so don't accuse me of AS nonsense. I truly respect her, she listens to my problems, and provides with me with consistent love that I never get. She makes me shed tears of joy. Now I don't have to be suicidal because I am not getting any, I mean its driving me fuckn crazy. I bow down to you to for being there for me, your one of a kind!

What is the worest alcoholic beverage brand you have had?  I ask so I know what not to drink.. lol no yeah right.

Randy, you asked Carla:

How is the weather down there... lol.. ought to ask my girlfriend that one :wanker: :wanker:
9/10 she will get confused.  Maybe with repeat stimulation she will get stronger.

Then you asked her later in the same post:

What is the most amount of beer you have consumed at one time?

Thanks Callaway. Randy, I don't think I have ever consumed more than 2 beers at a time...I don't really like the taste.

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1396 on: March 23, 2007, 10:13:12 AM »
flo, it's very hot and  humid today. scrapheap, i mostly distrust the government.

you could have made this two posts.

laziness

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1397 on: March 23, 2007, 10:15:46 AM »
scrapheap, i mostly distrust the government.

Mostly ?? Which parts do you trust ?? Does it depend on who's President ?? or are they all shit ??

they're all shit...i've lost faith in the democrats as of late because they're not doing enough. time for a new party IMO.

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #1398 on: March 23, 2007, 12:58:08 PM »
Lazyness?  You know the meaning more than I do.  I work day in and day out making myself as perfect as humanly possible for the possiblity that a photographer randomly calls me.  Sister, today makes day number 40 with no sweets!  You think I liked that 11 hour marathon of continuous exercise with only a packet of rice cakes and a caffeine low? Watch your ass, I mean AS...lol.  Two post is wasteful, I don't like waste, I am an idealist!  Its not my fault your AS got in the way your face, I mean AS.  Yes deary, I feel for you, but especially for my bitch.  :wanker: :wanker:  You be a good bitch now.  I crave for attention because I get no love, not because I am borderline fuckface.  It still hurts me having someone care for me so much as my bitch does.  BTW, nice job keeping the alcohol down.

Mostly ?? Which parts do you trust ?? Does it depend on who's President ?? or are they all shit ??

they're all shit...i've lost faith in the democrats as of late because they're not doing enough. time for a new party IMO.

How about a fuckn caffeine fulled ginseng party?
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #1399 on: March 23, 2007, 06:49:48 PM »
Two post is wasteful, I don't like waste, I am an idealist!  Its not my fault your AS got in the way your face, I mean AS.

erm, you should be the last person to make the above statement, 'bones'!

the reason that i suggested it could have been two posts is because carla mentioned that she would like to see her ask away thread reach 100 pages before she gets home from australia.
so, i would say that it wouldn't be wasteful, if those are the stakes.  rather, i would say it would be productive.
Misunderstood.

ozymandias

« Reply #1400 on: March 23, 2007, 07:57:44 PM »
Well, than I shall add my tuppence toward that goal!

Do you ever get homesick?  And if you do how do you handle it!?

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #1401 on: March 23, 2007, 08:22:06 PM »
carla, what, to you, does the phrase 'tuppance worth' mean?
Misunderstood.

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1402 on: March 23, 2007, 08:44:53 PM »
How about a fuckn caffeine fulled ginseng party?

Um...no thanks...

Scrapheap

« Reply #1403 on: March 23, 2007, 08:47:03 PM »

What aren't the Democrats doing that they should ??

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1404 on: March 23, 2007, 11:46:28 PM »
It seems like they've mostly been letting the republicans take over. Supposedly they want to start bringing the troops out of Iraq in March 2008, but that is not soon enough IMO.

Scrapheap

« Reply #1405 on: March 24, 2007, 12:00:39 AM »
It seems like they've mostly been letting the republicans take over. Supposedly they want to start bringing the troops out of Iraq in March 2008, but that is not soon enough IMO.

If they pulled the troops sooner, don't you think that would result in chaos that Iran would be quick to exploit ??

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1406 on: March 24, 2007, 10:37:46 AM »
i think they'd have to find a way to be secretive about it and not let the media know...i don't know how they would do that though...it's a tough situation...shouldn't have gone to war to begin with.

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #1407 on: March 24, 2007, 12:47:24 PM »
Two post is wasteful, I don't like waste, I am an idealist!  Its not my fault your AS got in the way your face, I mean AS.

erm, you should be the last person to make the above statement, 'bones'!

the reason that i suggested it could have been two posts is because carla mentioned that she would like to see her ask away thread reach 100 pages before she gets home from australia.
so, i would say that it wouldn't be wasteful, if those are the stakes.  rather, i would say it would be productive.

How about this bitch ass?  If we don't waste posts but double posting we can hear more of what she has to say in higher concentration. My appologizes before I  got bent up on the pepper I swallowed.  QC I was only kidding, I am not remotely intrested in you, I find nothing special about you other than a good friend.  Two drinks is alot for a woman, you should cut down to one or zero.  Its not so much for a man though.

Are you seriously bothered by loud noise?  I know that I like it now and have to resist the urge to stop.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2007, 12:49:02 PM by AllDayGlowRandy »
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

duncvis

« Reply #1408 on: March 25, 2007, 05:09:05 AM »
Two drinks isn't much Randy, though it would likely be plenty for you, considering your tinribs and that fuckn pepper and tea send you loopy.  :laugh:

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #1409 on: March 25, 2007, 01:05:46 PM »

just remember that anything political has a specific timeline for political purposes; ie: elections.

randy- :finger:
Misunderstood.