Author Topic: Ask RobertN anything!!!  (Read 17464 times)

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
Re: Ask RobertN anything!!!
« Reply #45 on: May 30, 2006, 04:00:09 PM »
both flacid and erect?

scarily enough, i know the answer to this. but, since this is Robert's thread, i will leave it to him to answer.  :angel:

Has Robert been making you touch him in 'the bad place' again?
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

RobertN

« Reply #46 on: May 30, 2006, 04:08:48 PM »
What in life truely makes you happy on a regular basis, and why exactly does it make you happy?

Not sure really, lots of things. Thinking about the downfall of capitalism, dreaming about my omega_female, and just idly doing nothing!!

What is your length?

5'8" the same as my height (obviously), but certain people may be thinking this is to do with the little fellow in the crotch area, in which case the length (when erect) is a measley 5.5 inches.

robert, that means both standing up and lying down.

and you are just naughty... ;) :-*

When have you felt the most vulnerable?

Probably when I get confused and forget where I am or what I am going, which happens during a panic attack (haven't had one in ages, thank God). I think just generally being lost in public places or with people I don't know.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #47 on: May 31, 2006, 10:29:21 PM »
what is the happiest moment that you have had in your life thus far?

if you could have one wish become reality what would make you the happiest then?
please explain why?
Misunderstood.

RobertN

« Reply #48 on: June 01, 2006, 09:12:29 AM »
what is the happiest moment that you have had in your life thus far?

if you could have one wish become reality what would make you the happiest then?
please explain why?

I'm not sure about the first question, McJagger!! Probably when I was a kid either drawing out new road networks on long sheets of paper or playing with my childhood sweetheart!

For the second question, (I bet you can guess the answer) I WANT A GIRLFRIEND!!!! Preferably omega_female or someone like her!! ;)

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #49 on: June 01, 2006, 01:25:31 PM »
How has Omega responded to your advances?
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

RobertN

« Reply #50 on: June 01, 2006, 02:47:03 PM »

I don't know. That is up to her!!

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
« Reply #51 on: June 01, 2006, 02:51:48 PM »
Would you still feel the same way about Omega if she was really a conservative Texan that voted for Bush?
George:I'd say I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not. I excel at not giving a shit. Experience has taught me that interest begets expectation, and expectation beget disappointment, so the key to avoiding disappointment is to avoid interest. A equals B equals C Equals A, or whatever. I also don't have a lot of interest in being a good person or a bad person. From what I can tell, either way, you're screwed. Bad people are punished by society's laws, and good people are punished by Murphy's Law

RobertN

« Reply #52 on: June 01, 2006, 03:00:45 PM »
Would you still feel the same way about Omega if she was really a conservative Texan that voted for Bush?

Well no - political stuff is very important to me!! But then again, she is definately not a Bush supporter because our friendship would never have progressed if she was. I can tell who is conservative and who is liberal by the way they speak, and what they speak about - they don't actually have to tell me. Omega_female's general style and the way she talks about the world is basically liberal/radical, so I definately know!! 

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #53 on: June 01, 2006, 03:35:57 PM »

So, you're saying she hasn't responded at all?

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #54 on: June 01, 2006, 09:39:29 PM »
I can tell who is conservative and who is liberal by the way they speak, and what they speak about - they don't actually have to tell me.

Am I conservative or liberal?  :P
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

RobertN

« Reply #55 on: June 02, 2006, 12:44:58 PM »

Patience, my friend!! Omega works in divine ways ;D !! She will respond in her own time, in her own way.

I can tell who is conservative and who is liberal by the way they speak, and what they speak about - they don't actually have to tell me.

Am I conservative or liberal? :P

I do not know comrade, since I haven't really had any conversations with you.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #56 on: June 02, 2006, 01:01:42 PM »
What kind of character traits do you believe women are attracted to?

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #57 on: June 02, 2006, 01:11:48 PM »

Patience, my friend!! Omega works in divine ways ;D !! She will respond in her own time, in her own way.

Will her divine ways involve sitting on your willy at some point?

Offline Merry Widow

• Chav Slayer
  • Postwhore
  • Capish!
« Reply #58 on: June 02, 2006, 03:02:29 PM »
stop encouraging him, MacKenzie.  ::)

For the second question, (I bet you can guess the answer) I WANT A GIRLFRIEND!!!!

i thought you were going to say "destroy capitalism," or something.

RobertN

« Reply #59 on: June 02, 2006, 03:31:40 PM »
What kind of character traits do you believe women are attracted to?

That is a rather stupid question, since all women are different.... ::)

Will her divine ways involve sitting on your willy at some point?

Peter, whether omega wishes to sit on my willy, someone elses willy, or no willy at all is up to her - stop putting ideas into my head (although I do find the idea very attractive!! :P)

stop encouraging him, MacKenzie. ::)

For the second question, (I bet you can guess the answer) I WANT A GIRLFRIEND!!!!

i thought you were going to say "destroy capitalism," or something.

Well, that as well. But the revolution has to wait for more important things. You see, the comrade must have a woman by his side in order to carry out the revolution!! :D