Educational

Author Topic: Yes yes  (Read 256 times)

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Yes yes
« on: June 21, 2007, 11:04:11 PM »
My arm has gotten a lot better now and it finally stopped hurting on the 13th. I went to the doctor today and she checked my arm by holding it out and touching it and feeling it and bending and twisting it. She said she could hold off on physical therapy and I didn’t need to come back for further notice. I asked her if I can return to work now and she asked me if I feel I am ready to and I said ‘yes.’ She asked me if I needed a note and I said ‘yes.’ She marked ‘return to regular work’ and signed her name on the bottom and dated it and handed it to me. I stuck it in my purse so I wouldn’t lose it. I am going into work tomorrow to hand it in and I am going to pack my bag anyway just in case I do start working tomorrow. I have to have my towels, and my other stuff because I always shower there after work before I head home. I could have gone in today but it felt too awkward because I wasn’t expecting to go in today and start working and I also didn’t have my stuff so I held off till tomorrow.
But I still have that dark bruise on my arm above my elbow and the doctor said it would take another month for it to go away.
Now I can start working and go back to Spokane and see the B&J stuff again.

richard

Re: Yes yes
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2007, 11:14:46 PM »
not being in pain rules. once my insurance kicks in on august im gonna have shoulder surgury/ :clap:

willow

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2007, 11:20:42 PM »
My arm has gotten a lot better now and it finally stopped hurting on the 13th. I went to the doctor today and she checked my arm by holding it out and touching it and feeling it and bending and twisting it. She said she could hold off on physical therapy and I didn’t need to come back for further notice. I asked her if I can return to work now and she asked me if I feel I am ready to and I said ‘yes.’ She asked me if I needed a note and I said ‘yes.’ She marked ‘return to regular work’ and signed her name on the bottom and dated it and handed it to me. I stuck it in my purse so I wouldn’t lose it. I am going into work tomorrow to hand it in and I am going to pack my bag anyway just in case I do start working tomorrow. I have to have my towels, and my other stuff because I always shower there after work before I head home. I could have gone in today but it felt too awkward because I wasn’t expecting to go in today and start working and I also didn’t have my stuff so I held off till tomorrow.
But I still have that dark bruise on my arm above my elbow and the doctor said it would take another month for it to go away.
Now I can start working and go back to Spokane and see the B&J stuff again.

I am happy for you. :D

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2007, 11:59:25 PM »
That's good news. :)
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae