Educational

Author Topic: Anyone else hate reality TV like myself?  (Read 695 times)

ozymandias

Re: Anyone else hate reality TV like myself?
« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2007, 07:41:36 AM »
Reality shows are crap, but, if someone likes them, so be it.  They're cheap to produce, make big profits in advertising and provide 15 minutes of fame to talentless, worthless individuals. ::)

IntensitySquared has brought a lot of fame for a talentless individual like me.  ;D

I2 ain't a reality show, unless your someone from wp lurking. :P   And you ain't a talentless or worthless individual from what I read! :plus:

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2007, 08:07:17 AM »
Reality shows are crap, but, if someone likes them, so be it.  They're cheap to produce, make big profits in advertising and provide 15 minutes of fame to talentless, worthless individuals. ::)
i would like to see an intensity free for all reality series.

any suggestions as to what the rules would be.....calandale?

You weren't addressing me, but I gotta suggest a system:

There would be no rules, but the participants wouldn't know that for certain, nor would they know the prize.  We'd put them through challenges and shit for the course of the show, just to see how much we could get them to do, and then at the end there would be a big meeting where they'd expect to find out who won.  Instead, the host would say,  "Surprise!  You're all losers!"
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #17 on: June 20, 2007, 08:09:28 AM »
and, since, we had already been put through so much stuff, that would seem like a prize/
Misunderstood.

ozymandias

« Reply #18 on: June 20, 2007, 09:24:02 AM »

You weren't addressing me, but I gotta suggest a system:

There would be no rules, but the participants wouldn't know that for certain, nor would they know the prize.  We'd put them through challenges and shit for the course of the show, just to see how much we could get them to do, and then at the end there would be a big meeting where they'd expect to find out who won.  Instead, the host would say,  "Surprise!  You're all losers!"

You seriously oughtta copyright that idea and submit it to the Comedy Channel or whoever.  That is brilliant. :plus:

The_P

« Reply #19 on: June 20, 2007, 10:37:55 AM »

IntensitySquared has brought a lot of fame for a talentless individual like me.  ;D

I2 ain't a reality show, unless your someone from wp lurking. :P   And you ain't a talentless or worthless individual from what I read! :plus:

Maybe so, but it does give off that Big Brother vibe somewhat.

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #20 on: June 20, 2007, 06:59:24 PM »

Nah, but I could make suggestions as to
how to establish the groundwork for deciding
on what rules a 'free for all' required.