Author Topic: Post an offensive fact about yourself!  (Read 15720 times)

Offline Genesis

• The impostor who isn't from Old Country formerly known as Soviet Union
  • News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
Re: Post an offensive fact about yourself!
« Reply #510 on: March 29, 2017, 12:02:46 AM »
I clean up after other people at a retail store... the worst thing I had to dispose of was a giant food baby in the women's bathroom toilet stall.

I used to confess over the internet that I had crushes on girls I went to school with... yet after awhile, I realized how creepy it was. -_- (Believe me I learned my lesson).

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #511 on: October 25, 2018, 08:42:27 AM »
Just pick the flag that allows you to riot.  :viking:

:headbang2:      :viking:     :arrr:      :headbang2:

I was still naïve about how the SJW's had taken over this movement.

The SJW's had even taken over an Anarcho-Capitalist page on FB.

Offline Tequila

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #512 on: October 25, 2018, 09:32:10 AM »
I look at my own poo after I have a dump, German-style.

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #513 on: October 25, 2018, 03:39:38 PM »
I look at my own poo after I have a dump, German-style.
It's disturbing to walk up to a toilet that isn't thoroughly flushed. Don't want to be that person, so habitually watch to make sure everything goes away, which means looking at whatever I've done. :laugh:

Offline Minister Of Silly Walks

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #514 on: October 25, 2018, 06:02:33 PM »
Speaking of checking out poop:

My youngest brother has been known to produce huge logs that are simply too big and too hard to flush.

One that he left at our house was legendary, our daughter had a great time telling people how it was as big as a wine bottle.

Our son seems to have picked up this unfortunate talent. He produced one when we were staying in a cabin beside the Snowy River in the middle of winter once, and it refused to be flushed for about 2 days. We even named it and told stories about its adventures (there was no TV or internet, we were bored okay).
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #515 on: October 25, 2018, 07:14:11 PM »
You could have a solid metal casing pill QV, filled with highly pressurized oxygen and H2. An insulated lead through a small hole, with a wire passed through.The metal casing serves as one  electrode, the wire as the other, connected to a car battery  and starter coil, or even just car battery and a one-pole switch. The electrode running through the center connected to one terminal, the casing to the  other, acting as a sparkgap.

This would explode, creating water. So technically, one COULD have a dehydrated water pill. It'd be explosive,and not hugely stable,  but that design would work It wouldn't have  any water in it, but a ratio of 1O2/2H2 would form the stoichiometric quantity of H2O upon initiation of the  detonation via the inbuilt sparkgap.

There, dehydrated water pill.

Ever filled a balloon with a mixture of hydrogen and oxygen?  with enough of a proportion of H2 to allow it to float upwards in air like a balloon full of helium or pure hydrogen  (pure H2 can also be used, but a mixture of pure O2 and pure H2 will give a better result)

Tie on a string, soaked in a slowish-burning fuel, a very very long string to allow it to float up into the air a good way, with the end lit on fire, allowing the flame to climb upwards towards the balloon, and it'll go off with a quite surprisingly loud bang, as the detonation velocity of a H2/O2 mixture is pretty high, and the speed of sound propagating through hydrogen gas is remarkably rapid (to safely, totally safely demonstrate just how fast sound propagates in ignited hydrogen, make a solution of caustic soda, and add some tightly scrunched balls of aluminium foil, or a chunk of aluminium metal. Al, being amphoteric, reacts with both acid and base, to release hydrogen (although in the case  of acids, it has to be  depassivated, aluminium metal is actually very reactive, but it doesn't corrode in air, because on exposure to oxygen, it oxidizes so rapidly, that if one scratches a block of aluminium with a sharp implement, breaking through the Al2O3 layer, it reforms so fast that it reforms the Al2O3 layer as fast as it is disrupted.

And depassivation is required for reaction with most acids, once it has been deprived of the layer of oxide on the surface (which is incredibly thin, nanometers to a few micrometers at most) even dilute (say, 25%) acetic acid or dilute hydrochloric will react rapidly, with hydrogen evolution.

Base on the other hand, needs no such treatment of the Al. caustic soda solution with a piece of aluminium in it will rapidly attack the metal and form sodium aluminate and hydrogen gas. This can be captured to fill balloons to light, either with a long fuse, or lit with a flaming bit of paper on a stick, giving a loud bang.

To see for yourself the great speed of sound propagating through hydrogen, use the caustic/aluminium reaction to make some H2, hold a test tube upside down over the reaction until it is full of hydrogen gas (H2 is the lightest element of  all, and is  far, FAR less dense than air, so the test tube must be held upside down or the hydrogen would simply  float away and out of our planet's atmosphere)

Once  full, hold a lit wooden splint to the end of the upside down test tube and listen. It's  a classic test for  hydrogen, perfectly safe, it's only a small amount in an open-ended inverted test tube. It'll explode, with enough force to put out  the flame on the wooden splint, with a characteristic, high-pitched squeaky whooshing pop.

Offensive fact-I REALLY needed a slash, and didn't want to wait to get to the bog, so I turned the tap on to wash it away and pissed in the bathroom sink.
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #516 on: October 25, 2018, 10:09:35 PM »

Our son seems to have picked up this unfortunate talent. He produced one when we were staying in a cabin beside the Snowy River in the middle of winter once, and it refused to be flushed for about 2 days. We even named it and told stories about its adventures (there was no TV or internet, we were bored okay).

There seem so many better options to just leaving it as a centerpiece.

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #517 on: October 25, 2018, 10:20:50 PM »

There seem so many better options to just leaving it as a centerpiece.

Well seeing as nobody volunteered to reach in there and fish that monster out, or beat it to death with a long stick, we just had to wait for gradual erosion to make it small enough to flush.

The scary part was that after I told adventure stories about it and gave it a name, my son started talking to it. I worry about that boy sometimes. Then again, I'm the one who gave it a name and a backstory in the first place.
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #518 on: December 15, 2020, 08:25:34 AM »
A couple of months ago I did an unflushable poo and like you said, MOSW, it took a couple of days to flush down without trying to get rid of it.

The thing is, Kayleigh was at a friend's place during those days so it was fine. But when I do an unflushable poo when she's at home, she gets all offended and refuses to use the toilet until I make my poo go away. So I have to flush multiple times and try to break up the poo with the brush. I hate doing this. I'd much rather wait until it goes away in its own time.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #519 on: December 15, 2020, 07:06:32 PM »
The cub is the size of a two year old and still manages to produce the occasional unflushable poo.

I think I need a new toilet.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #520 on: December 15, 2020, 07:11:36 PM »
Sometimes dumping a big bucket of water straight on top of the unflushable poo, all in one go, has the desired effect of moving it along.

Offline renaeden

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #521 on: December 15, 2020, 08:12:19 PM »
I didn't know that, sounds worth a try.

Pyraxis, if your cub's poos float they could be harder to flush down.
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #522 on: December 15, 2020, 08:21:28 PM »
A couple of months ago I did an unflushable poo and like you said, MOSW, it took a couple of days to flush down without trying to get rid of it.

The thing is, Kayleigh was at a friend's place during those days so it was fine. But when I do an unflushable poo when she's at home, she gets all offended and refuses to use the toilet until I make my poo go away. So I have to flush multiple times and try to break up the poo with the brush. I hate doing this. I'd much rather wait until it goes away in its own time.

If I lived with someone who throws trash on the floor, I'd leave them all my unflushed poos.  :zoinks:
:gopher:

Offline renaeden

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #523 on: December 15, 2020, 08:25:14 PM »
^This I shall do, good point. She can go to the public toilets down the road.
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #524 on: December 15, 2020, 08:31:58 PM »
 :lol1:
:gopher: