Author Topic: Who's Guilty?  (Read 921 times)

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Who's Guilty?
« on: June 17, 2007, 09:27:22 PM »
Okay the whole mess started when I posted my story, The Secret Lives of Ruthie.  Questions were asked, I answered them except for the last ones from eclair because I didn't know what she meant by them. I also was thinking maybe they were just messing around because they didn't read the entire thing because they were asking me questions that didn't have anything to do with the story. Eclair told me am I going to answer her questions or not or she will assume I just posted the story so I can get teased and get a kick out of it. So I had to answer them now or she would have the wrong thought about me. So I answered it with 'don't know' to make her happy but she got all pissy with me and accused me of playing "my baby game." I was really hurt. I have gathered all the quotes from eclair and I and I will be posting the links too so everyone can view them if they like for the whole story. I don't want anyone thinking I am editing out what I am saying or what eclair said to make myself look good or the victim. I want to show the truth.

http://www.intensitysquared.com/index.php?topic=4133.0

When you say your diaper is being changed ...you say you are aroused.
Does anything sexual happen at that point or it just turns you on and the guy never brings you to a climax?
I'm trying to get the gist of it?

Now her question makes sense now. She meant if the guy does anything like lick me down there or finger me and other gross stuff, and she was asking if I climax during the diaper change.
Now what does she mean by gist of it. I do feel stupid for not comprehending it before. I had to ask one of my online friends what those questions meant and he explained. I should have done that before and answered before I made this post:

Did you guys actually read the story? Or are you just fucking around?

Instead of after.

Did you guys actually read the story? Or are you just fucking around?
My questions here and on your ask away thread are serious.  I know you have been teased about your stuff, but I'm asking questions, if you don't answer them, I'll assume you want people to make fun of you and get a kick out of negative attention.

Then the mess begins. She gets all pissy with me because I didn't answer her question quick enough.

Are you going to answer my questions or stare at the thread all day and see how many responses you get?  Just so I don't waste my time and all.

Her post again asking if I am going to answer it or not so I knew I had to know or she would assume I posted the story so I can get teased and get a kick out of it.

When you say your diaper is being changed ...you say you are aroused.
Does anything sexual happen at that point or it just turns you on and the guy never brings you to a climax?
I'm trying to get the gist of it?

Don't know.

Answered the question to make her happy but failed.

Are you going to answer my questions or stare at the thread all day and see how many responses you get?  Just so I don't waste my time and all.

I answered it now just to make you happy even though I couldn't understand what you asked.

No way honey, I defended you once because I thought others were making fun of your lack of ability to understand questions.

And you shot me down.

I now know it's part of your baby ass act and you just proved it by not answering someone who was actually interested in understanding the way your fetish works...but you answered it nonetheless by your response.

You are quite capable of understanding normal conversation.  I've seen your posts over at WP.

There she accuses me of "my baby act"

:agreed:

Glad you see it.

And Calandale is on her side too. Also thinks I am pretending.

:agreed:

Glad you see it.
Yes, I defend the weak and feeble...but when I find out it's a game and someone has taken advantage of my compassion, well...

Calls me names before I made the post at WP.

Gee sorry I upset you. And I wasn't trying to be a baby. I don't answer questions I don't understand. You wanted an answer so bad I couldn't keep on thinking about how to answer it or even ask my other friends what your question meant so I could answer it.

My post there.

Gee sorry I upset you. And I wasn't trying to be a baby. I don't answer questions I don't understand. You wanted an answer so bad I couldn't keep on thinking about how to answer it or even ask my other friends what your question meant so I could answer it.
Upset me?  You don't have the ability so don't talk yourself up.

claims she wasn't upset.

It's not really my thing , but I wouldn't doubt you were an aspie after reading that.
Meh, if you read the shit she wrote about me at WP, it might change your mind.  She's a gameplayer.  No time for her.

Says I wrote shit refusing to belive she had actually hurt me. Thinks my post there was a game instead of me being truthful.
This was my post here: You call that a flame?

It's probably not the best place for me because it is full of bullshit, spam, playing around or goofing ogg, and cursing at other members there. I have learned to play around a little and learn some of their behavior such as the cursing part and have done some play like "Why do you hate him? Oh you're richardbenson then" in the thread I hate SteveK from wrongplanet. I knew richard on there was richardbeson on here but I was just playing around just like everyone else. But people are also serious on there too and I can't even tell when someone is serious because of all the goofing around and joking. It's like a lot of role play they do.

Today I posted my new story on there and I got questions that had nothing to do with my story and I was asked if I ever had sex with my father and blah blah blah and I thouhgt they were just playing around and I thought they probbaly didn't read my whole story so I asked if they read it or are they just f***ing around. Yes I cursed because that's what you do there and one of the members replied by telling me she is serious and wanted me to answer her question now or she'll just assume I want people to make fun of me and get a kick out of negative reaction. So I couldn't keep on thinking about her question or even ask my online friends if they know what she meant by her questions so I answered "don't know'" and she got all pissed off. She accused me of pretending I lack the ability to understand questions and now knows it's part of my baby act she said. I wasn't even acting. I was just being myself. Now I am thinking of leaving the forum but would it make me a coward if I did just because some aspie bitch insulted me? Would it make me weak for leaving the forum over one person? Now I have another WP member I dislike; she comes to this forum too.

I tried asking one of online t when he or she asked it.

I have some spelling errors. ogg was supposed to be 'off'

And the last line was supposed to be "I tried asking one of my online friends but he kept saying ignore her ignore her when he or she asked it.'

I see what you mean- that's shows a lot more coherent thought that the posts she generally makes on here.
But PI, the fucking weirdest thing is...I REALLY WAS trying to understand her fetish...like if it was about arousal or whatever...then I get this crap.

Ack...maybe she just likes creating shit!   :laugh:

For accussing me, yes. I will not have other people take your side by thinking I am a fake and I do "do baby act"

Meh, if you read the shit she wrote about me at WP, it might change your mind.  She's a gameplayer.  No time for her.

Spokane Girl is certainly on the spectrum, it is not the diaper fetish, it is this fixation on Benny and Joon.
I don't diagnose.  No she played a game my friend that is way beyond what any of us are capable of.

Her post again.

If she sees that as attacks then perhaps she doesn't really feel as comfortable discussing her fetish as she makes out.
SG's fetish is new? So maybe she is feeling insecure about it and wanted some sort of reassurance from here as opposed to the fetish forums she goes to.

.....SG....makes me think StarGate.....

About games. I am not sure whether what Eclair said was a joke. I am thinking it wasn't. But then did that mean Lucifer was joking around? Is that part a game?
* renaeden  has a brain overload.
I meant any of 'us' as in her every post here was part of her baby act to manipulate us into her fetish game. 

There it is there. Says all my posts here was part of my baby act to manipulate all you guys into my fetish scheme. There she is accusing me again.

http://www.intensitysquared.com/index.php?topic=4001.240

http://www.intensitysquared.com/index.php?topic=4001.285

Diaper girl started up another fun thread on us.
This is getting fun.
Fixed.

???

Fixed how?
I can't believe she fucking slagged me!
What pisses me off Cal, the most, the MOST is that I defended her and called you out for being mean to her...then the little cunt (because there is no other word for her now), just disses me when I was actually trying to understand the sexual link in her fetish.
Fuck me dead.
God...threaten away to leave here...please fucking do leave for God's sake!

And to call me out over there instead of here is just a cop out.

Calling you out here would shatter the fake personality she has going on here though.  :laugh:

Even purposefulsinanity is on her side. Thinks I am faking too.

also, welcome to the club.  you are now a full member of the team.  there are several of us here who have been cried about there.

make a callout here, and maybe callaway will send her an e-mail notification, since admins can see e-mail addys.
The best outcome would be is that she just doesn't come back.  Period.  She's a waste of time.  And I reserve that opinion for very few people, but I'm prepared to say it where she is concerned.
she is welcome.  but i did kinda find her act to be very tiring.

McJagger on her side too. Also thinks I am faking.

Diaper girl started up another fun thread on us.
This is getting fun.

...Link?
http://www.wrongplanet.net/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=36690

Funny, it's got my favourite numbers in it...must be lucky!

Is this topic reserved exclusively reserved for the lucky membership there, oh Queen of the Sluts? Because I'm banned.
Well she posted it in the Haven...where you go when your heart is bleeding.

i thought the problem was bleedy diapers.

gross!
Bloody skiddies!

Skiddle-de-do, I just had a poo...
Ahh...I'm annoyed I didn't get to ask her if she raided her nappy and rubbed her shit in her hair like my brother did once...except he was one...not twenty one!

Still welcome to ask me just as long as she doesn't accuse me of pretending and getting mad at my answer just because it wasn't good enough.

No I don't play with my feces. Ew ew ew ew.

OMG...now little fuckers are asking for the link to here to see what the disagreement was about.

not sure if guests can read the submissions forum.
No, but it's just funny like they are going to think they can come over here and sort us out.
It's preposterious in that I was actually asking her seriously about a fetish she felt she couldn't be honest about over there!

How was I not honest at WP about my fetish? I have talked about it plenty of times.

Spokane Girl is actually one of my oldest online firneds - I knew her online about 2 years ago, I met her on Aspie Island before i joined WP or here.   However, when I approached her here to get back in touch, she wouldnt believe it was me and acted like I was a stalker.
I'm glad you consider her a friend.  I wouldn't trust her as far as I could throw her, personally.

I wouldn't trust you either because you might accuse me of pretending and playing "my game" so you be a waste of time chatting with you. Why do you think PM was out of the question?

Thought I'd post my own quote

because you troubled eclair.  and she is my new friend.

I did hurt eclair and did make her mad and upset and she claims I never upset her or made her miserable.

Okay I think this all the evidence I have gathered.

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
Re: Who's Guilty?
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2007, 09:45:18 PM »
I have to say that I'm begining to accept that you
aren't as capable of understanding things as some
of your posts would seem to show. I still think that
you are acting overly vindictive.

This probably doesn't belong in this thread, but
it's uncertain whom you are calling out - almost
seems like all of us.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2007, 10:09:30 PM »
I was told to bring it in here. I was going to put it in the AS Advocacy in the Fighting Examples board or just in the AS advocacy.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2007, 10:20:19 PM »
i said tat you troubled her....like a gnat flying right in front of your face.  i never said that you mad her angry.
Misunderstood.

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2007, 02:57:13 AM »
OK, I'm going to try and keep this simple, even though Spokane I understand that you have obviously put a lot of effort into your argument as to why I am in the wrong. 

The whole beginning of this to me is when I supported you in my Ask Away thread;

http://www.intensitysquared.com/index.php?topic=3671.msg177635#msg177635

As I have suggested before, I was quite open to your fetish and trying to understand it, even though it wasn't my particular thing.
I also defended you against the boys who were teasing you about it...and even had a fight with Calandale over it to protect you from being picked on here.
After I defend you, if you read through the thread, you will see clearly that you post to say that this is a spam board anyway, so what is the big deal...basically in my mind shooting me down for defending you and you didn't care if they teased you about it.

I let it slide. Still trying to show you understanding, I asked serious questions about your Benny and Joon story to find out if your fetish was sexually related...you played all coy and didn't answer the question in my mind....

I interpreted that you playing niaive is perhaps part of a role playing thing you like to do...and if you weren't going to answer me seriously then I wasn't going to waste my time being part of your role play (if in fact you were trying to role play with me).

At this point, you think I am being mean...from my perspective, I was saying...I do not want to role play into this girl's diaper fetish and her wanting to being spanked for playing dumb or being naughty.

Are you still with me at this point? 

You then go to WP and basically bitch about me, Intensity etc; because you think I've been mean to you.  When in fact I was asking serious questions but I will in no way play your baby role play for my own personal reasons...have you forgotten this all the way through?

I would add more at this point but I don't want to confuse the initial issue.

The fact that the thread you started at WP has now been removed, is annoying, but so be it.

You bagged Intensity, and yet, really you have been welcomed back here despite the fact you made a mistake to drag it over to WP instead of talking to me directly about it to me here. 

You have not made me angry at any point.  Your attitude of getting WP people over here to ghey down my Karma was kind of stupid, but hell, you are 21 and apparently very comfortable with acting childish.  I suggest if you want to keep being welcomed here you start appreciating the fact that people here are happy to accept your faults and move on from there.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2007, 08:51:01 AM »
I guess me playing on and off must have been confusing for you then so it was hard for you to tell what is real and what isn't. I've been there too and it drives me bonkers when some people do that to me on IM. I find it frustrating too when I am being serious and the other person isn't so I don't talk to them because I find it a waste of time too. My ex joked a lot and I told him many times I am literal and I don't pick up on sarcasm well and jokes and teasing. I told him he could still do it but not all the time because then I would stop taking him seriosuly because I wouldn't know when he is being serious. My boyfriend's the same way.

Yes my fetish is sexual. I didn't even realize it was till my boyfriend told me it was. He said it was the smile I get on me and I have gotten more crazy about the fetish ever since. Closest thing I ever get to being turned on about it is the laughter and the ticklish feeling in my stomach and my pussy and the kind of smile I get.

Did you want my other thread not removed in The Haven? You did say it was annoying.
I never got people over here from WP to knock down your karma. I only told few of my online buddies but one of them got his other buddies who wanted to join him on the fun. The other didn't want to be involved because he doesn't do revenge. He didn't take sides either which was good.

I was not aware I was being teased on here but I have noticed I am not taken seriously when I post threads because they don't reply honestly but they make jokes instead because I thought that's what we do on here, goof off, spam, joke around, not make any sense. I have noticed it in other people's threads too so I knew I wasn't being picked on. If I was, then I wasn't aware of it and thought I was being treated the same as everyone else. When you showed where you have defended me, I didn't realize it and I was surprised I saw my reply on the same page. Either I didn't see your post or I just didn't rememeber. But I didn't know it kept going on between you two. Doesn't Calandale tease everybody and make fun of everyone? Seems like it but I saw why you were against him doing it to me. You thought I couldn't defend myself, but I can. I have proved it already lol.
I remember I showed everyone back in 2003 when I sicced some other guy and everyone was shocked because they thought "the gir"l who was "innocent and naive" was actually capable of wrath and revenge and she wasn't as naive as they thought she was. I even shocked a few people with my parody I wrote few years back (never finished due to parody block) by throwing in sex because they didn't know a "sweet girl" can write like that and even think of those sick thoughts. Since then, a lot of people have been off my back and left me alone. I even get a lot less pervs now IMing me.

BTW who's Randy?

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2007, 02:07:09 PM »
I guess me playing on and off must have been confusing for you then so it was hard for you to tell what is real and what isn't. I've been there too and it drives me bonkers when some people do that to me on IM. I find it frustrating too when I am being serious and the other person isn't so I don't talk to them because I find it a waste of time too. My ex joked a lot and I told him many times I am literal and I don't pick up on sarcasm well and jokes and teasing. I told him he could still do it but not all the time because then I would stop taking him seriosuly because I wouldn't know when he is being serious. My boyfriend's the same way.

Yes my fetish is sexual. I didn't even realize it was till my boyfriend told me it was. He said it was the smile I get on me and I have gotten more crazy about the fetish ever since. Closest thing I ever get to being turned on about it is the laughter and the ticklish feeling in my stomach and my pussy and the kind of smile I get.

Did you want my other thread not removed in The Haven? You did say it was annoying.
I never got people over here from WP to knock down your karma. I only told few of my online buddies but one of them got his other buddies who wanted to join him on the fun. The other didn't want to be involved because he doesn't do revenge. He didn't take sides either which was good.

I was not aware I was being teased on here but I have noticed I am not taken seriously when I post threads because they don't reply honestly but they make jokes instead because I thought that's what we do on here, goof off, spam, joke around, not make any sense. I have noticed it in other people's threads too so I knew I wasn't being picked on. If I was, then I wasn't aware of it and thought I was being treated the same as everyone else. When you showed where you have defended me, I didn't realize it and I was surprised I saw my reply on the same page. Either I didn't see your post or I just didn't rememeber. But I didn't know it kept going on between you two. Doesn't Calandale tease everybody and make fun of everyone? Seems like it but I saw why you were against him doing it to me. You thought I couldn't defend myself, but I can. I have proved it already lol. I remember I showed everyone back in 2003 when I sicced some other guy and everyone was shocked because they thought "the gir"l who was "innocent and naive" was actually capable of wrath and revenge and she wasn't as naive as they thought she was. I even shocked a few people with my parody I wrote few years back (never finished due to parody block) by throwing in sex because they didn't know a "sweet girl" can write like that and even think of those sick thoughts. Since then, a lot of people have been off my back and left me alone. I even get a lot less pervs now IMing me.

BTW who's Randy?

And that is really the essence of it. 

And now you admit you aren't so niaive are you?

Now you actually delight in the fact of the whole shitty mess which reveals to me the person that I was disappointed to find that you are and what is the most despicable thing is that you pulled all this vindictive crap on me and not the actual people who were really picking on you.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2007, 03:51:18 PM »
I'm naive in some things but not a lot as I was back when I was a kid. I have worked on becomming less and less.

richard

« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2007, 05:15:41 PM »
what the fuck? im not reading that, someone give me a thread summery  :P

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2007, 04:46:08 AM »
I won because I am always right, and my heart was in the right place and I was not hell bent on revenge.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2007, 09:53:35 AM »
I won because I am always right, and my heart was in the right place and I was not hell bent on revenge.

Isn't she a cutie pie. Now if only I can get her in a diaper.  ;)

richard

« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2007, 04:42:47 PM »
 :P