Author Topic: Calandale calls out Machine1  (Read 5376 times)

Offline Janicka

• Concertmaster of the Aspie World Elite Orchestra
  • Elder
  • Intense Poster
  • Nicolo Paganini's Slovakian Prostitute
Re: Calandale calls out Machine1
« Reply #60 on: June 28, 2007, 10:27:07 PM »
Watch your back - lol?!?!  I'd probably laugh, then cry, then perseverate, then call the cops.  In that order...   ::)

Seriously though, she's in the UK and has no money.  I don't think her dad would buy her plane tickets to Flagstaff to kill you.  Anyway, if she flies through SLC, I'll go slash the tires on her rental car or something.  I work just accross the street from the airport. 

I think she's a Wiccan - so maybe she's putting some sort of spell on you.  The entertaining thing about that is that whatever spell you cast comes back at you two fold (or four fold or something like that).  If you believe that.  If it's true, we can hope that we survive long enough to be entertained.

The only way I know how to do a screenshot is to use the "print screen" button on my keyboard, and then paste it in MS paint.  The problem is that it pastes as a bitmap and the file size ends up being really huge.  I hope that there is someone more knowledgeable than me that wants to be entertained and can give you better advice.  LOLOL!!!

I forsee a mass de-modding, so I may be powerless over your posting under the influence.  I don't know if I'll get de-modded.  I haven't been terribly controversial, but I'm not terribly active as a mod.  I hope I don't get banned - I haven't done anything to deserve it (at least on WP - I've said and done plenty about WP here - so if someone wanted to be vindictive about it, I suppose they could).  There's some people at WP I'd miss talking to. 
"A table, a chair, a bowl of fruit and a violin; what else does a man need to be happy?" ~Albert Einstein

richard

« Reply #61 on: June 28, 2007, 10:51:23 PM »
oh great a crazy woman whos a witch thats just fantastic, its a good thing i dont believe in that shit anyways why would you get banned? you seem like a pretty level headed gal over there, and a good mod. why does alex treat his mods so badly over there? is it like a power control issue?

im sure grealwyn will be back in a few days time posting again,

Offline Janicka

• Concertmaster of the Aspie World Elite Orchestra
  • Elder
  • Intense Poster
  • Nicolo Paganini's Slovakian Prostitute
« Reply #62 on: June 28, 2007, 11:05:47 PM »
I don't know that I'd get banned, but MrMark was talking about demodding mods who can't handle the job.  By "can't handle" - I don't know if they mean people who don't do much (which is quite a few of us) or Graelwyn, who seems to be melting down every 5 minutes because of being a mod.  He also had the nerve to say that we should be PM'ing Alex questions about how to do our jobs.   :rofl:

I pointed out how useless that was - Alex doesn't reply to our PM's.

The whole mass-modding was sort of a joke to begin with - I got an email stating that I had been added to the moderator user group, but no actual personal message from Alex telling me what that meant or what the fuck I was supposed to do.  As far as I know, none of the new mods have gotten any other instructions.  Other than a really vague post saying that we were to stop "spammers and trolls" - and that was directed at all of us.  And that's a bullshit set of instructions, because everyone's definition of trolling is going to be a little bit different. 
"A table, a chair, a bowl of fruit and a violin; what else does a man need to be happy?" ~Albert Einstein

richard

« Reply #63 on: June 28, 2007, 11:13:28 PM »
so it seems like you guys are pretty much left on yer own, and to make decsions that you dont know are right or wrong, thats pretty much terrible. maybe its because alex has aspergers and doesnt like talking? i dunno. seems wierd, well i hope you dont get demodded, but grealwyn defintly should be

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #64 on: June 29, 2007, 12:04:56 AM »
well if you tell me how to do a "screenshot" i can show you what the pm looks like, actually theres 4 and there all hilarious/ :laugh:

she told me to watch my back because something was going to happen to me, i dont know weather to laugh/cry/or call the police.

and thanks for being my friend, i try to not get on wp now if im drinking :)

Instead of doing a screenshot, why don't you just do a copy and paste, Richard?

What you can do is act like you are going to reply to the PM by clicking the Quote button, then you hold down the left mouse button while you move the cursor over the whole quoted PM, which will highlight it, then you let the left mouse button go.  Then while your cursor is over the highlighted text, you click the right mouse button and select copy.

You come over here and open a post, then you use the right mouse button to paste the copied PM into the post.

I'm dying to see the PMs as well.  Can you tell?

One of Graelwyn's problems is that she says the most hurtful things that she can possibly think of when she gets angry with someone, so please don't take anything she said to heart.

Remember when she criticized our parenting abilities to our children because we were not sufficiently sensitive to her distress, just before she left?

http://www.intensitysquared.com/index.php?topic=2741.msg116129#msg116129

I feel sorry for any offspring, is all I can say, for they are in for a rough time indeed. They deserve to have been born to those more deserving, not to mention, more responsible.

richard

« Reply #65 on: June 29, 2007, 12:13:51 AM »
i never really understood how to copy and paste but i'lll attempt a try :laugh:

richard

« Reply #66 on: June 29, 2007, 12:15:39 AM »
Quote from: Graelwyn
think I dish it out do you, you little handicapped moron?

I will dish it out now

YOU ARE A SPITEFUL, MALICIOUS LITTLE LOSER WHO HAS NOTHING GOOD GOING FOR HIM WHATSOEVER.
YOU HAVE NOT A SHRED OF HUMAN DECENCY.

I HAVE NO SURPRISE THAT YOU ARE ALONE.
NO ONE WANTS SOMEONE WHO IS INCAPABLE OF BEING DECENT
TIME AND AGAIN YOU HAVE JUMPED INTO ATTACK ME FOR ANY EXCUSE. EVEN WHEN i DID NOTHING WRONG
yOU ARE A PATHETIC BULLY AND NOTHING MORE

YOUR DISGUSTING SOCIAL SKILLS AND THE FACT YOU ARE CLEARLY AUTISTIC TO THE WORST DEGREE IS NO EXCUSE
YOU ARE SIMPLY IGNORANT, IGNORANT, IGNORANT, PUNY LITTLE SHIT.
YOU REPULSE ME, UTTERLY AND TOTALLY.

i TRIED TO BE DECENT AND NICE TO YOU AND TO FORGIVE YOU YOUR DRUNKEN SHIT FROM BEFORE, BUT TO BE HONEST, I HOPE SOMEONE COMES AND WIPES YOU OFF THE NET.

YOUR SPITE AND CRUELTY ASTONISH ME, THAT YOU WOULD RIP A WOMAN APART WHEN IT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU TO BEGIN WITH.

I MIGHT GET SHIT KARMA FOR THIS PM, BUT BY GOD JUST WAIT AND SEE WHAT KARMA WILL COME TO YOU FOR WHAT YOU HAVE DONE TO ME.

YOU RAT.

AND GO SHOW THIS TO EVERYONE, AS REALLY... I DONT CARE A DAMN ANYMORE AS IM  OUTTA HERE ONCE IVE TOLD PEOPLE WHAT I THINK OF THEM

YOU WILL ALL BE SITTING ROTTING ON YOUR ASSES IN 10 YRS TIME, DOING NOTHING AND I WILL GET SOMEWHERE...PEOPLE LIKE YOU MAKE ME MORE DETERMINED TO DO THE THINGS YOU NEVER CAN.

richard

« Reply #67 on: June 29, 2007, 12:16:52 AM »
Do you get a kick out of harrassing me or something and going in for the attack whenever you have a chance?
And this whole flagg stuff has NOTHING to do with you.
Get your words right, grooming is when you train children up to be sex objects, which is utter shite since we intend on being together as a couple and since he is the only young person I have ever been with.
You have no right to say things like that and I could probably do you for slander if I wished for that.
I would watch your back if I was you as it is you who is in the wrong here.
I find it funny that you find it ok that litigious fucked a 15 yr old girl, but suddenly I am 'grooming' because I love a 16, almost 17 yr old male who in actual fact, is very mature for his age and perfectly capable of making his own choices and who has chosen to stay in spite of my various issues.
Dont give me that shit when you dont know the full story.
how dare you say such things about me.
It shows you to be very ignorant indeed.

Ive tried to be decent with you and all you have done is got in every kick you can.
You are the most insensitive ass I have ever come across, in truth that you can even sit there and dare say such appalling things about someone elses relationship and feelings.

richard

« Reply #68 on: June 29, 2007, 12:20:54 AM »
because you are casting false accusations and assuming that because I am with a younger male, it instantly means my intentions are bad.
It shows that you are a very poor judge of character, and it is actually slander to post such things in public about someone.
Apart from the fact, I find it exceedingly insulting considering that he made the decision he wanted to be with me and it is about LOVE not SEX. There is a difference, or have you not learnt that yet???

OH, or maybe you think I am not capable of loving someone.
I find it pathetic considering it was perfectly clear on intensity that I have issues with sex to begin with so the LAST THING I WOULD DO IS LOOK FOR IT!

richard

« Reply #69 on: June 29, 2007, 12:21:57 AM »
Are you actually human with feelings?
because if you were you would have some idea of how horrible it is to say such things about someone who wouldnt hurt a fly in that sense.

And if you knew anything you would know that it is me who has endless times told flagg I am too old for him and that he should find someone younger.

You dont choose who you love.
It is as simple as that.
Had he been 14, 15, I wouldnt have gone near him.
But he is almost 17. And by the time he were here with me.. he will be 18.
Which is legal, right?
Sex is the least of things on my mind, lol.
Believe me, it is the issues we both have that is on my mind.
Sex is just totally irrelevant.
I am sick of you and others making me feel like a dirty slut for loving someone, just because he is younger than me.
And he is sick of you people hurting me because he loves me.

I hope to god you never fall in love with someone who is a little bit less than adult in years as maybe then you might know what it is like
We have enough obstacles to overcome without you people adding to it.

richard

« Reply #70 on: June 29, 2007, 12:23:36 AM »
thanks callaway those directions were easy to follow :)

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #71 on: June 29, 2007, 12:29:40 AM »
Do you get a kick out of harrassing me or something and going in for the attack whenever you have a chance?
And this whole flagg stuff has NOTHING to do with you.
Get your words right, grooming is when you train children up to be sex objects, which is utter shite since we intend on being together as a couple and since he is the only young person I have ever been with.
You have no right to say things like that and I could probably do you for slander if I wished for that.
I would watch your back if I was you as it is you who is in the wrong here.
I find it funny that you find it ok that litigious fucked a 15 yr old girl, but suddenly I am 'grooming' because I love a 16, almost 17 yr old male who in actual fact, is very mature for his age and perfectly capable of making his own choices and who has chosen to stay in spite of my various issues.
Dont give me that shit when you dont know the full story.
how dare you say such things about me.
It shows you to be very ignorant indeed.

Ive tried to be decent with you and all you have done is got in every kick you can.
You are the most insensitive ass I have ever come across, in truth that you can even sit there and dare say such appalling things about someone elses relationship and feelings.

She really doesn't like it when you hold a mirror up to her face and make her look at herself, does she?

Funny how she seems to think we approved of Litigious doing the fifteen year old girl, so that somehow makes it all right for her to do a sixteen year old boy.  If she isn't grooming Flagg to be her lover, I don't know what she is doing.  She seems to think it is all right because they are "in love" while I think adults should look to other adults for "love" and leave the children alone.  She says Flagg "is very mature for his age."  I say  :laugh:

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #72 on: June 29, 2007, 12:31:04 AM »
thanks callaway those directions were easy to follow :)

You are welcome, Richard.

She is full of venom, isn't she?

I wonder if she is hiding this side of herself from young Flagg?

richard

« Reply #73 on: June 29, 2007, 12:34:54 AM »

She really doesn't like it when you hold a mirror up to her face and make her look at herself, does she?

Funny how she seems to think we approved of Litigious doing the fifteen year old girl, so that somehow makes it all right for her to do a sixteen year old boy.  If she isn't grooming Flagg to be her lover, I don't know what she is doing.  She seems to think it is all right because they are "in love" while I think adults should look to other adults for "love" and leave the children alone.  She says Flagg "is very mature for his age."  I say  :laugh:
exactly i even pmed this to her

richardbenson
To: Graelwyn
Posted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:29 am
Subject: Re: get a kick then? 
i should watch my back? why? and i never agreed that it was right that litigous did a 15 year old

she seems to be delusional, and only taking the truth when its convienant for her

richard

« Reply #74 on: June 29, 2007, 12:38:22 AM »
I wonder if she is hiding this side of herself from young Flagg?
oh im sure she is, just wait until he wants to break up with her, shell probably turn all stalker on him