Author Topic: Fuckin' A!  (Read 3370 times)

Scrapheap

Re: Fuckin' A!
« Reply #30 on: June 15, 2007, 06:34:45 PM »
Hunting?
I've never done it myself. Although I do have my prejudices about it.

You're starting out by admiting your bigotry..... good!!

...... as killing is actually probably a very natural basic instinct of humans. But at least a *little* backwards, uncivilized and certainly unsympathetic to me.

Being that you lack basic human instinct, you likely perceive it as backwards and uncivilized. T.O.M. is a bitch isn't it??

Personally, I don't *like* hunters. I guess it's hard to like animals and hunters at the same time.

You must LOVE the massive herds of deer and elk thst starve to death every year due to lack of food. The buzzards sure love the feast. But that food isn't good enough for humans RIGHT.

Actually my dog has a very sensitive stomach, been that way ever since I got him.
After trying virtually every friggin dog food with (and even without) meat that there is, I have to resort to cook him his food myself. I think it's the shit they add to dog food which gives him the poopers. And to answer your second question as well, yes, I'm a vegetarian. So I'm a little put off at having pieces of animals in my cooler. So I cook for my dog what keeps me alive since about 15 years. That are rice, vegetables and other sources of proteins than meat, such as protein from wheat and mushrooms. But as said, not to worry about my dog's health. Once a week he gets a can of real meaty dog meat - and consequentially often gets the poopers after it. So then we add a day of TOTAL diet, which actually is recommended once a week by many dog experts.
Question answered?  :eyelash:

Yes, your dog is geneticly defective. Take it out in the back yard and shoot it already.

Do I believe others should be made vegetarians as well?
YES!! - But only *against* their wills! Heck, no fun otherwise right?
Actually you got me, that's the whole reason I came here for: To make you all vegetarians against your will... *Hehehe*  :eyebrows: :bat:

That's what PETA believes in. No wonder the smartest spokesperson they could find is Pam Anderson.  ::)

Offline Markie

• Rookie (be kind to me)
    • Organization for Animal Dignity
« Reply #31 on: June 16, 2007, 04:14:45 AM »
What RPGs do you play?
When did you start?
None really. Maybe that has something to do with my social skills or lack of friends to play with...
When I was 15 I did have some friends to play with though. We usually played AD&D 1.st Ed.
Then of course there were nice computer RPGs like the Bard's Tale on the C64, Realms of Arkania for DOS or Fallout and Jagged Alliance for Windows.
I'd like to play Call of Cthulhu and a lot of others games but I'd need people to play with here where I live.

will you always finish every post by writing your name at the bottom of the page?
don't you think we get it by now, and aren't you just wasting your time doing it?
or, are you trying to piss me off? :laugh:
Huh? Oh, that... Just a habit I never got rid of.
Wasting my time doing it? Do I waste my time by checking my spelling?
Don't know. Maybe I should stop it... I'll give it some though...
BTW. I like your smiley collection, but you're missing one scratching its head in though. :-)
(Slightly pissing off the Admin of any forum seems to keep my mind mentally fit... ;-)
 ;)

this thread is about fuck an A markie.
That's right. You guys do get off on minimal replies and loosing the topic a lot, don't you? ;)
I'll admit some of those off topic short replies really are funny though.

Being that you lack basic human instinct
Who said that?

,you likely perceive it as backwards and uncivilized. T.O.M. is a bitch isn't it??
What's T.O.M.?

You must LOVE the massive herds of deer and elk thst starve to death every year due to lack of food. The buzzards sure love the feast. But that food isn't good enough for humans RIGHT.
Easy now... I take it you're a hunter yourself huh?
Or at least have enjoyed the PLEASURES of hunting and killing once or twice.
But let's cut the emotional stuff: Of course there is the problem of overpopulation in many animals, even if its not such a big problem as the human overpopulation. Now one can debate if and how humans should react to such overpopulations. Perhaps the problem is that we made the natural predators extinct which would control the number of deer and elk? Perhaps we should use some form of birth control on wild animals as well? It can be argued, that dieing by a gun shot (at least if its well hit) is more humane than starving to death, certainly. Those might all be justifications for killing wild animals. But they're not justifications for hunting. For the person actually doing the killing. While I can see how one can argue that killing excessive wild animals might be easier than catching them all and doing vasectomies on them for birth control, I cannot see how someone takes pleasure in the "sport" of killing animals, takes pleasure in shooting live mammals or other animals which have so much in common to us humans. They want to live, they feel pain, pleasure, anxiety, hunger, etc. How can it be fun to kill them without being sadistic?
You want meat?
O.K., sure, I can understand that. I'm not saying meat doesn't taste good. It does, our own evolution made us like meat. Evolution made every creature be an egoist first of all. That's like the basic circuit every living being needs to survive. Before all, be an egoist, everything else is secondary.
There's nothing really wrong with eating meat. If, let's say an animal died of a natural cause, I wouldn't have a problem with eating its meat if there are no health issues involved. The issue is killing just for meat. You talk about wildlife, but how about animals specifically bread only to be killed and eaten. How do you justify that?

It seems to me, you are projecting onto me what you fear from me:
That I would want to turn you against your will.
It seems to me like you are trying to make me approve of hunting and eating meat?
Or is this just what this seems like? Mind you, I didn't start this discussion on hunting / being veggie or not, etc. I just answered some questions.

Yes, your dog is geneticly defective. Take it out in the back yard and shoot it already.
How good are your genes?
Maybe I ought to take you out in the back yard and shoot you already?
But then, unlike my dog, you probably already have offspring. So I would probably have to get rid of your kids as well to eliminate your defective genes.

That's what PETA believes in. No wonder the smartest spokesperson they could find is Pam Anderson.  ::)
I don't hold anyone in high regards who is not consistent or can't back up what he says with arguments. Animal protection organizations are certainly no exception here. Especially not if you like animals. Then its more important than otherwise that someone saying things about animals backs up what he says with consistent arguments and facts.

Greetings,
Mark
 - oops, did it again... I'm working on it though!... ;-)

« Last Edit: June 16, 2007, 04:21:05 AM by Markie »
He who knows animals will protect animals: www.animaldignity.org

Offline vodz

• psych0naught
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • Entrianglement.
« Reply #32 on: June 16, 2007, 04:26:36 AM »
What have you done to those poor chimps?
This brain could do with some more dimethyltryptamine.

What is the difference between ignorance and apathy? "I don't know and I don't care."

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #33 on: June 16, 2007, 07:01:36 AM »
will you always finish every post by writing your name at the bottom of the page?
don't you think we get it by now, and aren't you just wasting your time doing it?
or, are you trying to piss me off?
Huh? Oh, that... Just a habit I never got rid of.
Wasting my time doing it? Do I waste my time by checking my spelling?
Don't know. Maybe I should stop it... I'll give it some though...
BTW. I like your smiley collection, but you're missing one scratching its head in though. :-)
(Slightly pissing off the Admin of any forum seems to keep my mind mentally fit... ;-)

i certainly don't waste my time checking my spelling or anything else.  if it is coherent enough, i press post.

we have a thread titled: nominate a smiley.  where, if you are willing to meet the admin half way by finding the smiley you want, then they will add it.

Misunderstood.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #34 on: June 16, 2007, 07:02:40 AM »
but you may not be able to see that forum yet.

once you reach 10 posts several new boards open up for your viewing pleasure, n00b!
Misunderstood.

The_P

« Reply #35 on: June 16, 2007, 07:04:12 AM »

Priceless.

The_P

« Reply #36 on: June 16, 2007, 07:05:27 AM »
How do you feel about Marine fuckwits like Captian Obvious above me?

Don't hate me because i'm beautifull.  :-*

Fucking A... sshole.

Scrapheap

« Reply #37 on: June 16, 2007, 10:06:24 AM »
How do you feel about Marine fuckwits like Captian Obvious above me?

Don't hate me because i'm beautifull.  :-*

Fucking A... sshole.

I love it when you talk dirty to me!!  :-*

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #38 on: June 16, 2007, 02:13:08 PM »
What RPGs do you play?
When did you start?
None really. Maybe that has something to do with my social skills or lack of friends to play with...
When I was 15 I did have some friends to play with though. We usually played AD&D 1.st Ed.
Then of course there were nice computer RPGs like the Bard's Tale on the C64, Realms of Arkania for DOS or Fallout and Jagged Alliance for Windows.
I'd like to play Call of Cthulhu and a lot of others games but I'd need people to play with here where I live.

Computer RPG's just aren't the same. Someday, they'll
reach a point where decisions are being made for all
the entities, and language processing is at the human
level - but probably not in my lifetime.

CoC is a good game for small groups. You should check Yahoo groups
and see if there are any gaming stores near you.

Offline greendragon

• Part of the Chaos
« Reply #39 on: June 17, 2007, 06:04:37 PM »
welcome n00b!  The more n00bs the merrier :clap:
...Beware the Jabberwock, my son!
The jaws that bite, the claws that catch!

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #40 on: June 17, 2007, 06:22:00 PM »
says the veteren
Misunderstood.

Scrapheap

« Reply #41 on: June 17, 2007, 06:27:00 PM »

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #42 on: June 17, 2007, 06:42:16 PM »
says the veteren
veteran
yeah, i had a feeling since it didn't look right.  but i left it oto get under duncs bullucks.
Misunderstood.

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #43 on: June 17, 2007, 08:35:06 PM »
says the veteren

gd just wants more cover,
so he can go on a spamming
spree without fear.

Might see 4 posts in a day.  :laugh:

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #44 on: June 17, 2007, 11:06:30 PM »
 ;)

:scratch:

:dancers:

8)