Author Topic: Meeting the minimum requirements  (Read 5616 times)

Offline SomeRandomGuy

• Constant Poster
  • Black is a picture.
Re: Meeting the minimum requirements
« Reply #45 on: June 13, 2007, 01:59:06 PM »
don't make him hate you too much....I'm trying to put The Moves on him.

Pfft, I'm working FOR you here darlin', I want you two to have something in common.
It's not that I hate everyone, it's just that I hate you.

willow

« Reply #46 on: June 13, 2007, 02:01:32 PM »
don't make him hate you too much....I'm trying to put The Moves on him.

Pfft, I'm working FOR you here darlin', I want you two to have something in common.

yes, it would be nice to have that shared YOU hate in common with him...but I think if he hates you TOO much...it will stick to me. not unlike that rubber/glue bullshit.

The_P

« Reply #47 on: June 13, 2007, 02:02:50 PM »
And I'll be Mr. Motherfuckin' T-N-T if you find that Smart Personality headgear you were bragging about earlier.

Allright, but untill then, maybe you should go back to your corner? You're not doing yourself any favors here.

I'm gaining something from this now? I thought I was just killing some time with some haughty newcomers here with a lot of mouth.

willow

« Reply #48 on: June 13, 2007, 02:03:57 PM »
And I'll be Mr. Motherfuckin' T-N-T if you find that Smart Personality headgear you were bragging about earlier.

Allright, but untill then, maybe you should go back to your corner? You're not doing yourself any favors here.

I'm gaining something from this now? I thought I was just killing some time with some haughty newcomers here with a lot of mouth.

see random? newcomerS. you've tainted me with your vileness...and now he will never love me.

fuckstar.

The_P

« Reply #49 on: June 13, 2007, 02:05:39 PM »
Anyhow, did you two come from WrongPlanet or summat, or are you two a couple of non-autistic friends of Canderel the Sugar Daddy from some other message board?

Will we get a tirade of pity posts from you non-broken folks in the near future?
« Last Edit: June 13, 2007, 02:09:44 PM by Chiepoo! »

Offline SomeRandomGuy

• Constant Poster
  • Black is a picture.
« Reply #50 on: June 13, 2007, 02:06:00 PM »
see random? newcomerS. you've tainted me with your vileness...and now he will never love me.

fuckstar.

You don't need his love, you've got the Hipbreaker 6000 in your drawer.

The_P

« Reply #51 on: June 13, 2007, 02:06:58 PM »

fuckstar.

Too much of a Mamma's Boy, that is why.

willow

« Reply #52 on: June 13, 2007, 02:10:08 PM »
Anyhow, did you two come from WrongPlanet or summat, or are you two a couple of non-autistic friends of Canderel the Sugar Daddy?

Will we get a tirade of pity posts from the non-broken folks in the near future?

WP.

I heard a rumor that people hear didn't cry if you told them to shut up....then I passed the rumor along.

I like it there....but sometimes..a lot of times...I want to tell someone they are a fuck idiot face..and..well. I can't.

duncvis

« Reply #53 on: June 13, 2007, 02:11:08 PM »
Half of us have been banned from The Other Place for calling people fuck idiot face. Mainly Alex.  :angel:

Offline SomeRandomGuy

• Constant Poster
  • Black is a picture.
« Reply #54 on: June 13, 2007, 02:15:06 PM »
Anyhow, did you two come from WrongPlanet or summat, or are you two a couple of non-autistic friends of Canderel the Sugar Daddy?

Will we get a tirade of pity posts from the non-broken folks in the near future?

WP.

I heard a rumor that people hear didn't cry if you told them to shut up....then I passed the rumor along.

I like it there....but sometimes..a lot of times...I want to tell someone they are a fuck idiot face..and..well. I can't.

No one over there is mean enough to tolerate me.

So I am forced to self-edit. I hate self-editing.

Lucky ya'll.

willow

« Reply #55 on: June 13, 2007, 02:17:33 PM »
Half of us have been banned from The Other Place for calling people fuck idiot face. Mainly Alex.  :angel:

something for me to aspire to, then.

I know I will snap one day and unleash a fiery outpouring of cuss.

Offline SomeRandomGuy

• Constant Poster
  • Black is a picture.
« Reply #56 on: June 13, 2007, 02:18:57 PM »

If a certain pair of Pigfucking asshats have anything to say about it, sooner than later is my guess.

(Bad words are fun, m'kay)

duncvis

« Reply #57 on: June 13, 2007, 02:19:44 PM »
odeon's banning was the funniest. he got barred for comparing the place to a bad daytime soap and asking where the obligatory brain tumour was.  >:D

willow

« Reply #58 on: June 13, 2007, 02:20:03 PM »

If a certain pair of Pigfucking asshats have anything to say about it, sooner than later is my guess.

(Bad words are fun, m'kay)

god I hate the two of them. like...almost sheryl crow hate.

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #59 on: June 13, 2007, 03:44:25 PM »
no problem.

it's just that i drew the short straw with purposeful insanity and i ended up with you as my bitch.

she got willow.
don't worry, it only lasts for a few days, until you learn to spread your wings and fly.

I totally got the better deal out of it.

This is SO true. PI is much hotter.