Educational

Author Topic: ask McWhatever....whatever!  (Read 20851 times)

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: ask McWhatever....whatever!
« Reply #330 on: July 17, 2007, 06:42:53 PM »
it was the summer of 69! :green:
those were the best days of my life.

you can't remember them. :green:
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #331 on: July 17, 2007, 06:43:45 PM »
it was the summer of 69! :green:
those were the best days of my life.

you can't remember them. :green:
men landed on the moon.  manson family goes on killing spree.  and bryan adams starts a band.
Misunderstood.

Offline maldoror

• Bipolar Marksman of the Aspie Elite
  • Postwhore
  • shwing
« Reply #332 on: July 17, 2007, 07:16:35 PM »
McJ, do you live in the Los Angeles area by any chance? You can PM me if you are comfortable giving out that info.
yes i do.  why?

I might be taking a train out there to visit my mom next month, and I thought you might be an interesting character to meet. Doesn't seem like people on this board generally ever meet up IRL, though, so it was just an idea.
!!Super atomic enema!!

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #333 on: July 17, 2007, 07:19:17 PM »
McJ, do you live in the Los Angeles area by any chance? You can PM me if you are comfortable giving out that info.
yes i do.  why?

I might be taking a train out there to visit my mom next month, and I thought you might be an interesting character to meet. Doesn't seem like people on this board generally ever meet up IRL, though, so it was just an idea.
sure.  scrapheap lives by me (he is now known as catkiller).  he is the resident beer snob.  are you 21.  the three of us can go get a beer.
Misunderstood.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #334 on: July 17, 2007, 07:22:54 PM »
i love Bryan Adams.

take lots of pictures of your get together. :eyebrows:
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

Offline maldoror

• Postwhore
  • shwing
« Reply #335 on: July 17, 2007, 07:24:46 PM »
yes i do.  why?

sure.  scrapheap lives by me (he is now known as catkiller).  he is the resident beer snob.  are you 21.  the three of us can go get a beer.

I'm the worst possible age in the world, 20-and-a-half, but that doesn't rule out the possibility, necesarrily...
!!Super atomic enema!!

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #336 on: July 17, 2007, 07:25:46 PM »
poor guy. you can't get beer before 21, that's nutty. you should go to berlin in the meantime. :P beer everywhere.
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #337 on: July 17, 2007, 07:34:25 PM »
yes i do.  why?

I'm the worst possible age in the world, 20-and-a-half, but that doesn't rule out the possibility, necesarrily...
do you have a fake ID?

scrap is 35 and i am 38 (today), so if your ID at least says you are 21, they won't give it a second look if you are with us.
Misunderstood.

Offline maldoror

• Postwhore
  • shwing
« Reply #338 on: July 17, 2007, 07:36:44 PM »
yes i do.  why?

do you have a fake ID?

scrap is 35 and i am 38 (today), so if your ID at least says you are 21, they won't give it a second look if you are with us.

Not right now, but I think I'm about to get one. Shouldn't be too difficult with an out of state, anyway.
!!Super atomic enema!!

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #339 on: July 17, 2007, 07:38:29 PM »
yes i do.  why?

do you have a fake ID?

Not right now, but I think I'm about to get one. Shouldn't be too difficult with an out of state, anyway.
good, we can meet at the silver fox!

:laugh:

j/k.

unless you want free drinks.
Misunderstood.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #340 on: July 17, 2007, 07:44:07 PM »
yes i do.  why?

do you have a fake ID?

good, we can meet at the silver fox!

:laugh:

j/k.

unless you want free drinks.

Isn't that the gay bar Scrapheap took you to last time?

;D

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #341 on: July 17, 2007, 07:44:58 PM »
sounds like a gay bar for old people. :P
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #342 on: July 17, 2007, 07:48:41 PM »
it is a gay bar in long beach.  up the street from where scraps ex girlfriend lives.  and accross the street from wher i lived with my girlfriend when i was 20.

scrap and i met at his work, and walked to TGIF, and had a sandwich and a beer.
Misunderstood.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #343 on: July 17, 2007, 07:49:38 PM »
and then... :P
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #344 on: July 17, 2007, 07:50:52 PM »
Misunderstood.