Educational

Author Topic: ask McWhatever....whatever!  (Read 20873 times)

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
Re: ask McWhatever....whatever!
« Reply #315 on: July 17, 2007, 06:04:40 PM »
strange.  i thought you wanted a debate, so you could flame your detractors into toast?

you do send mixed messages.
No I want a debate, but not on something pointless like you were starting one on. If you have anything exciting you want to debate, go on my ask away thread and fire away!

Why not start one yourself? You like to debate, you say. Surely there's something you care enough about? The way you come across now, you're a lot of noise and very little signal. :P
I did, Lucifer will probably just take a hit and run approach if i choose a topic as before, so I am leaving it to her. As for me coming off as noise and very little signal, that is the typical way i start off on a forum, i will clarify soon dont worry yourself. If you want a debate on something with me Odeon, post in my ask away thread.

you're doing it again. the point is that YOU should start that debate.

as for your non-debate with Lucifer, you were being annoying and she told you off, several times. that's all. you credit yourself with far too much.
Yes i probably should start a debate, but it will take me sometime to think of something unlikely to annoy her.
Are you accusing me of being a narcisst Odeon?

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #316 on: July 17, 2007, 06:10:14 PM »
strange.  i thought you wanted a debate, so you could flame your detractors into toast?

No I want a debate, but not on something pointless like you were starting one on. If you have anything exciting you want to debate, go on my ask away thread and fire away!

Why not start one yourself? You like to debate, you say. Surely there's something you care enough about? The way you come across now, you're a lot of noise and very little signal. :P
I did, Lucifer will probably just take a hit and run approach if i choose a topic as before, so I am leaving it to her. As for me coming off as noise and very little signal, that is the typical way i start off on a forum, i will clarify soon dont worry yourself. If you want a debate on something with me Odeon, post in my ask away thread.

as for your non-debate with Lucifer, you were being annoying and she told you off, several times. that's all. you credit yourself with far too much.
Yes i probably should start a debate, but it will take me sometime to think of something unlikely to annoy her.

no, not really. you just act like an 18-yo.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #317 on: July 17, 2007, 06:14:07 PM »
i don't mind you people spamming my thread.  i'm going to lock it at 69 pages anyways.
Misunderstood.

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #318 on: July 17, 2007, 06:14:52 PM »

lol, you were an 18-yo once odeon...
Oh and what is special about 69, McJagger?

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #319 on: July 17, 2007, 06:16:19 PM »
i have had two ask away threads that ave reached 69 pages.  i have locked them both.  this is my third.  69 is a funny number.
Misunderstood.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #320 on: July 17, 2007, 06:21:25 PM »
you're obsessed with it.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #321 on: July 17, 2007, 06:22:06 PM »

you're 18 and you don't know?
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #322 on: July 17, 2007, 06:29:33 PM »

Yup I dont know, as a mathematically minded person id say that 69 doesnt have anything special about it.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #323 on: July 17, 2007, 06:31:19 PM »
well first of all it's the same upside down. but that's not all there is to it. :laugh:
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline maldoror

• Bipolar Marksman of the Aspie Elite
  • Postwhore
  • shwing
« Reply #324 on: July 17, 2007, 06:33:02 PM »

Yup I dont know, as a mathematically minded person id say that 69 doesnt have anything special about it.

69 refers to a sexual position in which both partners perform oral sex on teh others simeltaneously. It's pleasure for both sides. *Not sure if he is being facetious or informative*

McJ, do you live in the Los Angeles area by any chance? You can PM me if you are comfortable giving out that info.
!!Super atomic enema!!

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #325 on: July 17, 2007, 06:33:34 PM »
except it was the year that i was born.
Misunderstood.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #326 on: July 17, 2007, 06:34:10 PM »
McJ, do you live in the Los Angeles area by any chance? You can PM me if you are comfortable giving out that info.
yes i do.  why?
Misunderstood.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #327 on: July 17, 2007, 06:39:20 PM »
it was the summer of 69! :green:
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #328 on: July 17, 2007, 06:40:03 PM »
it was the summer of 69! :green:
those were the best days of my life.
Misunderstood.

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #329 on: July 17, 2007, 06:41:38 PM »
except it was the year that i was born.
I knew there was a nice simple explaination to the use of that number, with it being your birthday 2day i should have figured it out.