Author Topic: Scrapheap calls out Lucifer.  (Read 10769 times)

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Scrapheap calls out Lucifer.
« Reply #195 on: August 15, 2007, 07:03:57 PM »
what do you mean?
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #196 on: August 15, 2007, 07:21:05 PM »
what do you mean?

A word or two of warning from our critics:

'... a barely-legal, completely unethical, den of iniquity that exists mainly for the amusement of a socially-able aspergic elite' - Intensity² Recruitment Chairman

'...that site sucks.' - Alexander Plank, much-loved pillar of the online Autistic community and owner, publisher, founder and administrator of WrongPlanet.net

:laugh:

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #197 on: August 15, 2007, 11:08:04 PM »
 :laugh:

much loved pillar. :laugh:
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #198 on: August 16, 2007, 04:15:12 AM »
blind loyaty such charaters can inspire.   

Its funny how the people who don't agree with your friend are doing so out of blind loyalty isn't it?  Of course its nothing to do with the quality of the 'evidence' she's posted ::)

Hold, on PI. I wasn’t the first to cast the “blind loyaty” stone, not by  by a long chalk.  Lucifer’s friends have been throwing that one about  for ages.

Besides,  if you’d been reasonable enough (perish the thought) to take my comment in context, you’d note that I was  responding to Bjork, and pointing out parallels between Bjork’s attitude and these blind loyalists'  (that is:  refusing to look at the evidence, but spouting off, anyway – in a decidedly  aggressive  fashion)   Then , I went on to observe  that she’d shot herself in the foot. Not exactly a blanket accusation (if it even counts as an accusation at all)

At least you’ve been using your brain…I think ( The evidence, so far,  is somewhat inconclusive, mind you)

I guess my actual point was a little bit too subtle for you?

Why am I not surprised that you feel the need to start casting aspersions about the lack of intelligence of the other people involved in this discussion?  I've seen this arrogant, 'I'm much more intelligent than you' attitude before- I wonder if you can guess who from? ::)

I understand perfectly well the context that particular comment was made in, but it isn't the first time you've accused us all of only supporting Lucifer because she's a popular member.  It seems to be the party line where you three are concerned. (Although I'm sure you'll level the party line accusation right back at us).      You admit the evidence is somewhat inconclusive, yet you seem surprised that we're not all having some kind of 'aha' moment and realising that the accusations made against her are correct. 

Since the evidence is 'somewhat inconclusive'- what makes you think that you're able to offer an accurate diagnosis of her based on this evidence?    Or is it just that your super intelligence means you don't need conclusive evidence to do so?  ::)   

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #199 on: August 16, 2007, 04:19:00 AM »
'I'm much more intelligent than you' attitude before- I wonder if you can guess who from? ::)

Hardon? :laugh:
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

The_P

« Reply #200 on: August 16, 2007, 04:19:12 AM »

How dare you for belittling someone who is barely a psychopath....

Peaguy, don't be a peaguy.

You're not helping her here.

Helping her with what? Could you be even less fucking cryptic? Don't fuck with me, or I will destroy you, as I have done with McJ, Eamonn, Danlo, and a few other people here. I used the adverb correctly, so fuck off.

Funny how DrunkardAllTalkAndNoWalk is all mouth over making cogent responses to her query, the fucking hypocrite. Maybe if she actually got to know the attacked person beforehand, instead of interfering with aught that is naught to do with her personally, making pop-psychology bullshit in the process, she'd get by in life.

And Pyraxis, don't cry to us if you're actually the one getting played here, and not Lucifer's friends. Create as many aspersions as you like, be it from private conversations (bad move; checkmate to the witch purely on integrity) or your dealings with her from WP, you still don't know the person you are actually dealing with. I met her, I know what kind of a person she is like, and I accepted her for who she is. Look into it what you will.

And this Neuroman is one of the progenitors of Intensity? This loon? Hiding behind his girlfriend to do his dirty work? Isn't that a bit P.I.ist? What a crock of shit.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2007, 08:57:06 AM by Yoghourt Top »

duncvis

« Reply #201 on: August 16, 2007, 05:01:42 AM »
I definitely saw some interweb psychologist diagnosing in this thread. It must be over.  :police:

As for DrunkardsWalk, she has no credibility as regards Lucifer's personality anyway, considering she's attempting to make an assessment of someone she doesn't know based on third hand bullshit.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2007, 05:03:38 AM by Silent Dunc »

The_P

« Reply #202 on: August 16, 2007, 05:03:12 AM »
I definitely saw some interweb psychologist diagnosing in this thread. It must be over.  :police:

I hate it when people do that. Line them all up so I can shoot them with one, tremendous blast.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #203 on: August 16, 2007, 06:17:32 AM »
Methinks scrap and cal should be here enforcing Dunc's Law. It's a potential rule, after all. :P
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #204 on: August 16, 2007, 06:46:01 AM »

As for DrunkardsWalk, she has no credibility as regards Lucifer's personality anyway, considering she's attempting to make an assessment of someone she doesn't know based on third hand bullshit.
I would now like to question all your diagnosis

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #205 on: August 16, 2007, 07:01:55 AM »

you are a nazi.
Misunderstood.

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #206 on: August 16, 2007, 07:03:24 AM »

you are a nazi.
Moi, how?

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #207 on: August 16, 2007, 08:36:43 AM »
And Pyraxis, don't cry to us if you're actually the one getting played here, and not Lucifer's friends. Create as many aspersions as you like, be it from private conversations (bad move; checkmate to the witch purely on integrity) or your dealings with her from WP, you still don't know the person you are actually dealing with. I met her, I know what kind of a person she is like, and I accepted her for who she is. Look into it what you will.

Why, when you were so upset at HG for treating her IRL friendships as more important than her online ones, are you suddenly taking the same point of view and saying you know so much more about Lucifer because you've met her IRL? Hypocrite yourself.

(All in the spirit of debate, Peaguy, I've got nothing against you and quite like you.)
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

The_P

« Reply #208 on: August 16, 2007, 08:41:09 AM »

Why, when you were so upset at HG for treating her IRL friendships as more important than her online ones, are you suddenly taking the same point of view and saying you know so much more about Lucifer because you've met her IRL? Hypocrite yourself.

(All in the spirit of debate, Peaguy, I've got nothing against you and quite like you.)

That's fair. I can't go against that. Karma point to you. +

(And I haven't got anything against you either. I like you too, even though we're not close hombres yet. Whenever my friends get attacked, I tend to jump into the middle of things without thinking it through. :P)

I'll going to PM you now.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2007, 08:57:26 AM by Yoghourt Top »

Scrapheap

« Reply #209 on: August 16, 2007, 08:47:37 AM »
Methinks scrap and cal should be here enforcing Dunc's Law. It's a potential rule, after all. :P

You need to post a "secrtet list of rules" first. I didn't get the key to the executive bathroom so i'm still in the dark about all these "rules".  ::)