Author Topic: Scrapheap calls out Lucifer.  (Read 10749 times)

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
Re: Scrapheap calls out Lucifer.
« Reply #180 on: August 15, 2007, 04:33:09 PM »
C'mon Odeon. Lucifer's practically bulletproof isn't she? You think this little discussion is hurting her? :LOL:

Shows how much you know.

Oh shit, I just went blind.

:wanker:

And how exactly are we supposed to judge how hurt she is, when she keeps all her hurt behind closed and locked doors?

Until then, we have to assume that if she talks like she's okay, she's okay.

If we go around on this site with one eye cocked to everyone's emotional crises, what would Intensity be?
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #181 on: August 15, 2007, 04:40:43 PM »
the thing most of us do is to extend some common courtesy. you know, you don't do to others what you want to avoid yourself. that sort of thing.

just an idea. ToM is a bitch.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #182 on: August 15, 2007, 04:42:56 PM »
the thing most of us do is to extend some common courtesy. you know, you don't do to others what you want to avoid yourself. that sort of thing.

Your idea falls down for me, I am too whimsical. It might work for others though.

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #183 on: August 15, 2007, 04:43:12 PM »

How dare you for belittling someone who is barely a psychopath....

Peaguy, don't be a peaguy.

You're not helping her here.

Offline Walkie

• Wooden sword crusader of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #184 on: August 15, 2007, 04:44:50 PM »
The only thing speaking for you, DrunkardsWalk, is that Callaway seems to think you're OK. Care to tell us what you real agenda is? Or have the decency to call her out, and tell HER.

Oh, and it's called "friends". But I suppose that's beyond you.

1. You still haven't answered my question Odeon. In any case,  I'm afraid have too wait for an aswer to yours, whilst I try and figure out where I 've left any holes in my previous answers (I mean, I really thought I was being frank)
2.I think Lucifer already pretty much called me out on that, herself. . Again, I can't think of anything to add to what I've previously said, irrespective of whether I'm adressing you, Lucifer, or whomever. I  seriously considering addressing a few misunderstandings, the other
day, but that would probably be flogging a dead horse. I mean, it's a more a question of mistrust than misunderstanding, as far as I can tell.
3. I don't know what you're getting at, but if you mean that i mis-pelled the word somewhere, that would be because of my dyslexia or dyspraxia (depending on the type of mis-spelling).  But then that's not unusual round here, is it? (And if that's what you meant , that's definitely a cheap shot, but I'm reserving judgement)

Btw, I negged you for the first time ever, today. (No, I don't imagine  the respect is mutual. But that's life.)
« Last Edit: August 15, 2007, 04:51:05 PM by DrunkardsWalk »

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #185 on: August 15, 2007, 04:45:33 PM »
:gotowp:

If we go around on this site with one eye cocked to everyone's emotional crises, what would Intensity be?
Oooh, ooooh, I know:
 :gotowp:

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #186 on: August 15, 2007, 05:02:54 PM »
The only thing speaking for you, DrunkardsWalk, is that Callaway seems to think you're OK. Care to tell us what you real agenda is? Or have the decency to call her out, and tell HER.

Oh, and it's called "friends". But I suppose that's beyond you.

1. You still haven't answered my question Odeon. In any case,  I'm afraid have too wait for an aswer to yours, whilst I try and figure out where I 've left any holes in my previous answers (I mean, I really thought I was being frank)

I won't. I've addressed this once, with Lucifer's permission, and it should be enough. As for hurt, wtf do you think? It's been going on for a while; I think most of us would react.

2.I think Lucifer already pretty much called me out on that, herself. . Again, I can't think of anything to add to what I've previously said, irrespective of whether I'm adressing you, Lucifer, or whomever. I was seriously considering addressing a few misunderstandings, the other
day, but that would probably be flogging a dead horse. I mean, it's a more a question of mistrust than misunderstanding, as far as I can tell.

I sincerely doubt Lucifer would like to go through another few weeks of the bs thrown at her but I do think you owe her an explanation.

3. I don't know what you're getting at, but if you mean that i mis-pelled the word somewhere, that would be because of my dyslexia or dyspraxia (depending on the type of mis-spelling) But then that's not unusual round here, is it? (And if that's what you meant , that's definitely a
cheap shot, but I'm reserving judgement)

I'm not that cheap. I don't make fun of anyone's spelling (well, Flo, but that's different). I was referring to your use of "blind loyalists". That's a cheap shot and you knew it when you wrote it.

Btw, I negged you for the first time ever, today. (No, I don't imagine  the respect is mutual. But that's life.)

Negged? Gheyed?

Well, that's life. And it's only a number.

Care to tell us what this really is about now?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #187 on: August 15, 2007, 05:08:12 PM »
Is it your turn to try a character assassination of Lucifer, now that Pyraxis seems to have given up?

Nope. I'd call this "character analysis"

If I was out to assaisinate a character, I'd start by gathering  more effective ammo, for one thing.

C'mon Odeon. Lucifer's practically bulletproof isn't she? You think this little discussion is hurting her? :LOL:

I don't know, but it very well could be hurting her.

Would it be hurting you, if I posted chatlogs of some chats between you and some other person from over a year ago and someone was examining them and asking what your diagnosis was?  If it would hurt you, then it might hurt someone else.

The problem with these chatlogs (and I read all of them posted here, I think) is that for all we know, there might have been another chat (or PM or email or whatever) which predates all of these where Neuroman asks Lucifer for help getting himself organized and she could have been doing exactly what she thought he wanted her to do.  

The only thing speaking for you, DrunkardsWalk, is that Callaway seems to think you're OK.

Yes, Odeon.  I do think a lot of Walkie.  I knew her even before I knew you and I know that she is a good person.

I think the real issue is that Pyraxis believes that Lucifer hurt Neuroman. 

Did she?  I guess it is possible that she could have hurt him without intending to do so.

Like Pyraxis says, but talking about Neuroman instead of Lucifer:

And how exactly are we supposed to judge how hurt she he is, when she he keeps all her his hurt behind closed and locked doors?

Until then, we have to assume that if she he talks like she he's okay, she he's okay.

Offline Pyraxis

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #188 on: August 15, 2007, 05:08:54 PM »

Ah but Odeon, I'm already treating her exactly as I wish to be treated.

I would love to have people call me out. That's what this site is about. I started picking fights because nobody was starting them with me. (You were right: I do get off on the pain. Though that was a side perk, not my main purpose.)

I suspect that what you are saying is that I should treat her as she wishes to be treated.

But why? Syncophancy makes for a very boring site.

You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Pyraxis

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #189 on: August 15, 2007, 05:10:37 PM »
And how exactly are we supposed to judge how hurt she he is, when she he keeps all her his hurt behind closed and locked doors?

Until then, we have to assume that if she he talks like she he's okay, she he's okay.

:plus:

The difference is that what happened between Lucifer and Neuroman was not on Intensity.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #190 on: August 15, 2007, 05:12:24 PM »
i dunno if i want to read them. i don't feel it's my right if she didn't want them to be seen.

It's a very accurate insite into Lucifer's true character. She's not what she appears to be. You only see an image of Lucifer that she wants you to see.

i've seen Lucifer be kind and sweet and i have seen you be an peaguy so who do i trust on this issue? ::)

Ummm…you’re being somewhat naïve here, Bjork.   People with NPD (and other manipulative disorders) will be ingratiatingly nice to people, so long as it serves their purposes. They’re very good at inspiring  blind loyealty in people, and they often have “friends” who point blank  refuse to listen to the POV of their “enemies”  or to weigh up the evidence for themselves., before launching themselves into an an all-out assault against said enemies.

(Yep, like Hardon, I’ve encounterered  ‘em before,  both IRL and on-line. In one case, the guy in question pre-emptively accused me. and another person of “spreading lies” about him, just because we knew a thing or two about him, which he feared becoming public knowledge   Nobody had any idea what these “lies” were, ‘cause we hadn’t actually spread them about, but that didn’t stop his friends laying into us on his say-so. He’d been sweet as pie  to them, so they trusted him)

I’m not saying that Lucifer has NPD (If I’m gonna throw my two cents in, I’d say   it  looks more like APD or good-old-fashioned psycopathy to me.) All I’m saying is , if you’re trying to tell us that Lucifer doesn’t have NPD, nor any of those other personality disorders, then  you’re shooting yourself in the foot.

i'm not naive. i'm not blind. i see very clearly thank you. i just got new glasses.

i haven't seen Lucifer do anything wrong so why should i think she had when there's no proof? that's not naive, that's being fair.

i like Lucifer and if she has NPD, ok then. it's not my place to judge her for her acronyms. i have quite a few myself. what happened between her and neuroman is their business and frankly what you are doing is called butting in. what i am doing is called defending a friend. maybe you think that's what you're doing but really you're just attacking my friend.

i haven't assaulted anyone, you're the one who has. Pyraxis attacked Luficer. Lucifer's friends have attacked noone, neither Lucifer herself.

i can listen to Neuroman's POV if he cares to show up. but i will not be 100% certain anything quoted online is true because it can be changed. it has happened to a friend of mine, her journal was modified so that it sounded like she had written it, only parts were changed to make her look bad. so i don't trust quotes, to trust them, if anything, would be blindness and naivety, imo.

plus i have ADD so i can't be assed reading all this crap just to see what the hell this hooplah is about. if you want to give me actual proof i'll accept it, i'll read it. until then i don't give a crap. it's Pyraxis and her minions who are attacking Lucifer and i'm just here to say fuck off.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #191 on: August 15, 2007, 05:28:44 PM »

Ah but Odeon, I'm already treating her exactly as I wish to be treated.

I would love to have people call me out. That's what this site is about. I started picking fights because nobody was starting them with me. (You were right: I do get off on the pain. Though that was a side perk, not my main purpose.)

I suspect that what you are saying is that I should treat her as she wishes to be treated.

But why? Syncophancy makes for a very boring site.

You got it wrong. This place isn't about picking fights. You are.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #192 on: August 15, 2007, 05:40:32 PM »

You got it wrong. This place isn't about picking fights. You are.

Indeed. This place is about inane sex talk.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #193 on: August 15, 2007, 05:48:51 PM »
how true.

and at the door it should say "anyone without a sense of humor should turn back now."
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #194 on: August 15, 2007, 06:04:46 PM »
how true.

and at the door it should say "anyone without a sense of humor should turn back now."
we have posted a word or two from our critics.
Misunderstood.