Educational

Author Topic: Scrapheap calls out Lucifer.  (Read 10824 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: Scrapheap calls out Lucifer.
« Reply #135 on: August 13, 2007, 04:52:03 AM »
shouldn't you be attacking her in your own hate callout thread? or is it "anything goes" now?

No interest in fighting with you, Odeon, so you may want to spare your fingers the effort of the jibes.

don't worry about my fingers. for your style of attack, i usually only need one.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

duncvis

« Reply #136 on: August 13, 2007, 07:53:39 AM »
shouldn't you be attacking her in your own hate callout thread? or is it "anything goes" now?

No interest in fighting with you, Odeon, so you may want to spare your fingers the effort of the jibes.

don't worry about my fingers. for your style of attack, i usually only need one.

nice.  :pwned: :plus:

The_P

« Reply #137 on: August 13, 2007, 12:46:49 PM »
Seconded. It was a good retort.

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #138 on: August 13, 2007, 05:13:07 PM »
 8) The whole history of Intensity, people stayed off my back, and now suddenly I'm worth pwning. My how things change.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #139 on: August 13, 2007, 05:23:55 PM »

Tends to be all you ever use.
Too bad you can't come up
with anything more enlightening.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #140 on: August 13, 2007, 05:55:03 PM »
8) The whole history of Intensity, people stayed off my back, and now suddenly I'm worth pwning. My how things change.

yes. and how you change.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #141 on: August 13, 2007, 07:00:28 PM »
let the stoning begin....i ilke pyraxis.
Misunderstood.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #142 on: August 13, 2007, 07:16:15 PM »

I only just met you, so I reserve any judgment for a later time.

I do object to portions of private chat logs being used as evidence in any way, without BOTH OR ALL parties being consulted first, though.

It seems more as if you are trying to impress Lucifer with your deduction, than to pwn her, honestly. I can't imagine impressing her much as even being possible and I only just met her, too.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #143 on: August 13, 2007, 07:18:47 PM »

I do object to portions of private chat logs being used as evidence in any way, without BOTH OR ALL parties being consulted first, though.

It seems more as if you are trying to impress Lucifer with your deduction, than to pwn her, honestly. I can't imagine impressing her much as even being possible and I only just met her, too.

You've been here longer than I have,
yet you haven't formed an opinion of
either of them yet?  :-\

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #144 on: August 13, 2007, 07:19:13 PM »

yes. and how you change.

(I don't change anymore. I let the nurses do me.)

Odeon, is a Quaalude Rorer 714!

Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #145 on: August 13, 2007, 07:19:55 PM »
quaalude??? what about quaaludes? :eyebrows:
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #146 on: August 13, 2007, 07:21:50 PM »

You've been here longer than I have,
yet you haven't formed an opinion of
either of them yet?  :-\

What the fuck are you talking about?

A little two dimensional text is to represent a continuing fractal function?

???

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #147 on: August 13, 2007, 07:25:10 PM »
quaalude??? what about quaaludes? :eyebrows:

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #148 on: August 13, 2007, 07:44:42 PM »
i want that many quaaludes.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #149 on: August 13, 2007, 07:58:56 PM »
let the stoning begin....i ilke pyraxis.

I respect Pyraxis for trying to be an admin on WP, and trying to talk sense to Alex.   Even after all the bannings and nastiness, knowing how long the odds were against her, she still tried.

I respect her for standing up for her friend. 

Whether or not I believe Lucifer bullied Neuroman, Pyraxis believes it and is confronting her.

People could say if Neuroman believes Lucifer bullied him, then why is he not confronting her himself, but maybe he just can't for some reason.

I understand that it is a completely different situation, but that is what we tried to do for Hiro's victims.  We tried to stand up for them even though they could not stand up for themselves and hoped that they could find a way.