Educational

Author Topic: Scrapheap calls out Lucifer.  (Read 10751 times)

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Scrapheap calls out Lucifer.
« Reply #90 on: August 12, 2007, 04:01:36 PM »
i don't trust pyraxis. i don't know her.
You dont know anyone. Everyone has something they hide, yes that includes myself. In most cases its a multitude of things.

you don't know who the fuck i know. i know people and you don't know me.
Meeting people in person does not constitute knowing them. And I am bored at this attempt of arguement from authority on this issue. Of course I dont know you, but by the same token you dont know me or what I may know.

who said i met her you assumptious fuckhead?
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #91 on: August 12, 2007, 04:04:03 PM »
what's that?

Narcissitic Personality Disorder. She admits to the symtoms in that conversation.

i have seen no proof it is actually her words. anyone can quote people and put whatever they want into the quote bubbles.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #92 on: August 12, 2007, 04:05:47 PM »
i don't trust pyraxis. i don't know her.
You dont know anyone. Everyone has something they hide, yes that includes myself. In most cases its a multitude of things.

you don't know who the fuck i know. i know people and you don't know me.
Meeting people in person does not constitute knowing them. And I am bored at this attempt of arguement from authority on this issue. Of course I dont know you, but by the same token you dont know me or what I may know.

who said i met her you assumptious fuckhead?
Simple you claimed to know her. I have talked to her online, so you would have had to go one step up to start the arguement from authority lark.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #93 on: August 12, 2007, 04:07:49 PM »
actually that's not true. i just have to be a better judge of character than your ass.
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #94 on: August 12, 2007, 04:10:25 PM »
actually that's not true. i just have to be a better judge of character than your ass.
I doubt it. I normally tend to be right on this one. If you read some of the stuff in those conversations, then you would get my side on this matter. The last person I heard stuff like that from was a total psychopath. Now I am not suggesting that Lucifer is one, but the stuff said there concerns me.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #95 on: August 12, 2007, 04:11:15 PM »
again, i have no seen no proof it's Lucifer talking so why would i want to read it? eejit.
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #96 on: August 12, 2007, 04:12:42 PM »
again, i have no seen no proof it's Lucifer talking so why would i want to read it? eejit.
The proof is in the conversation style, as I said. If Pyraxis could fake that, Lucifer would have lost the callout already.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #97 on: August 12, 2007, 04:50:54 PM »
i dunno if i want to read them. i don't feel it's my right if she didn't want them to be seen.

It's a very accurate insite into Lucifer's true character. She's not what she appears to be. You only see an image of Lucifer that she wants you to see.

i've seen Lucifer be kind and sweet and i have seen you be an peaguy so who do i trust on this issue? ::)

you see wwhat she wants you to see and I don't hide my true self. Have you ever dealt with an NPD before??

Not now you've been elected anyway.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #98 on: August 12, 2007, 04:54:00 PM »
She has the opinions of three professionals in the field that all say that she doesn't have it.

Huh. Interesting. So there was that big a question about it.

Nothing that dramatic. Before she knew she had AS, she considered NPD and asked the opinions of two friends, as well as her therapist. All three said no, right away.

Btw, I asked for her permission before I told you this. You should try it, too.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #99 on: August 12, 2007, 04:57:47 PM »
She has the opinions of three professionals in the field that all say that she doesn't have it.

Huh. Interesting. So there was that big a question about it.

Nothing that dramatic. Before she knew she had AS, she considered NPD and asked the opinions of two friends, as well as her therapist. All three said no, right away.

Btw, I asked for her permission before I told you this. You should try it, too.
Do these friends of hers happen to be psychology experts?

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #100 on: August 12, 2007, 05:10:21 PM »
Yes.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #101 on: August 12, 2007, 05:13:11 PM »
i dunno if i want to read them. i don't feel it's my right if she didn't want them to be seen.

It's a very accurate insite into Lucifer's true character. She's not what she appears to be. You only see an image of Lucifer that she wants you to see.

i've seen Lucifer be kind and sweet and i have seen you be an peaguy so who do i trust on this issue? ::)

you see wwhat she wants you to see and I don't hide my true self. Have you ever dealt with an NPD before??

Not now you've been elected anyway.

I see nothing different from how
he's always been.

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #102 on: August 12, 2007, 05:14:41 PM »
Yes.
Fair enough. She probably doesnt have it then.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #103 on: August 12, 2007, 05:35:40 PM »
I don't think that a NPD person would have that degree of insight into themselves that Lucifer shows.

I see Scrapheap as much more of a Narcissist Personality Disorder person than Lucifer.  I don't believe that she is one at all.

I read all the chatlog that Scrapheap says is some sort of smoking gun.  

She said:  
vetivert says: what she gets wrong is to confuse "understanding" with "tolerant", "merciful", "sympathetic", "altruistic" and "kind hearted"

vetivert says: i am none of those

She has never made a secret of any of this, as far as I know.  She can be kind to people sometimes, but she says that this does not make her a kind person.

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #104 on: August 12, 2007, 05:39:56 PM »
I don't think that a NPD person would have that degree of insight into themselves that Lucifer shows.

I see Scrapheap as much more of a Narcissist Personality Disorder person than Lucifer.  I don't believe that she is one at all.

I read all the chatlog that Scrapheap says is some sort of smoking gun. 

She said: 
vetivert says: what she gets wrong is to confuse "understanding" with "tolerant", "merciful", "sympathetic", "altruistic" and "kind hearted"

vetivert says: i am none of those

She has never made a secret of any of this, as far as I know.  She can be kind to people sometimes, but she says that this does not make her a kind person.

Its the bit about getting into peoples heads that troubles me more.