Author Topic: my other friends  (Read 639 times)

Offline Evil Stalker

• Rookie (be kind to me)
my other friends
« on: June 06, 2007, 08:52:40 AM »
i have a problem with my other friends not peegai. and this girl shows up out of nowhere and she acts like she's the centre of the attention. and her age is 17. but my other two mates who are twins and are both 25 years old and since yesterday when they came for me to go round their house and this particular girl shows up every day of the week and she's got a kid as well. but the reason why i am saying this is because i want some advice on what i should actually do about this situation because the reason why i am saying is because it happened on Sunday. she came round again with her baby yeah and it felt like i wasnt even there. they was treating me like a piece of shit. i already told their day which i got on well with and i said to him if this keeps happening every time i go there i am not going there again. i'll stay clear of it. so thats why im asking for advice.

thanks.

The_P

Re: my other friends
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2007, 08:55:47 AM »
As you may already know from me, Paul, you should ditch those fuckers.

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2007, 09:02:32 AM »
Not good enough. Just kill them.

Offline Evil Stalker

• Rookie (be kind to me)
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2007, 09:04:56 AM »
Not good enough. Just kill them.

thanks for your response and i probably will after the way they treated me.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2007, 12:38:52 PM »
she already has a kid, so you know that she puts out.  but, make sure that you supply your own condom and wear it.  never let her touch the condom, because she might poke holes in the condom.  wear a condom.
she is treating you like shit, because she wants you to notice her.
wear a condom.
Misunderstood.

The_P

« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2007, 12:40:08 PM »
she already has a kid, so you know that she puts out.  but, make sure that you supply your own condom and wear it.  never let her touch the condom, because she might poke holes in the condom.  wear a condom.
she is treating you like shit, because she wants you to notice her.
wear a condom.

:laugh: +

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2007, 12:47:19 PM »
did i mention that you should wear a condom?
Misunderstood.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2007, 12:50:34 PM »
So the problem is that your friends are ignoring you when this girl is around??  Its clear why they're doing it, they want pussy- can't really blame them although its still a shitty thing to do to a friend.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2007, 12:51:27 PM »
i suggest that he teaches them a valuable lesson and get the pussy for himself....cock block them.
Misunderstood.

richard

« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2007, 04:47:52 PM »
wow you know peaguy huh, how much does he weigh?

Offline Evil Stalker

• Rookie (be kind to me)
« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2007, 08:18:35 AM »
So the problem is that your friends are ignoring you when this girl is around??  Its clear why they're doing it, they want pussy- can't really blame them although its still a shitty thing to do to a friend.

yes that is it but the thing is she wants me out of the way.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2007, 08:20:48 AM »

Do you think she has a fantasy of doing it with twins at the same time? 

If she wants you out of the way I guess you can either give them a wide berth when she's around or think 'fuck it' and ignore the go away vibes coming off of her.  Have they said anything about her to you when she wasn't around?

Offline Evil Stalker

• Rookie (be kind to me)
« Reply #12 on: June 07, 2007, 08:26:18 AM »

Do you think she has a fantasy of doing it with twins at the same time? 

If she wants you out of the way I guess you can either give them a wide berth when she's around or think 'fuck it' and ignore the go away vibes coming off of her.  Have they said anything about her to you when she wasn't around?

i dont no

yes they are and it is annoying and piss me off lake i give a shit about it.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #13 on: June 07, 2007, 08:29:05 AM »
if they're boring you with their talk about this girl you can only really be honest with them and ask them if they could change the subject.  Or just find something else to do with your free time.

Offline Evil Stalker

• Rookie (be kind to me)
« Reply #14 on: June 07, 2007, 08:33:09 AM »
if they're boring you with their talk about this girl you can only really be honest with them and ask them if they could change the subject.  Or just find something else to do with your free time.

yes i could talk to them but theres this little thing where they twist my words to suit their point of view to hear their bullshit lies because this girl doesn't also go round the house bugging him she's got his mobile number and does not stop calling him on the damn phone and that drives me bloody nuts because he doesn't want anything to do with her. but what she told me on tuesday is its official that they are dating each other because i could tell by the way they act with each other on sunday.