Author Topic: Ask Buzzard anything  (Read 4588 times)

Offline Buzzard

• Part of the Chaos
Ask Buzzard anything
« on: June 03, 2007, 05:27:55 PM »
Ask away now that I have decided to be more sociable and start posting ....

The_P

Re: Ask Buzzard anything
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2007, 05:29:56 PM »
Can we see a picture of you when you feel comfortable?

Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend? Is he/she treating you well?

Offline Buzzard

• Part of the Chaos
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2007, 05:33:47 PM »
I will post a photo (clothed) when I have one available as I dont have any on the laptop at the moment.  Naughty ones will not be available for general release.

There is someone I am getting to know but I dont know if he is my boyfriend yet although I would like him to be.  In any case, he is treating me very well as he is lovely. 

The_P

« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2007, 05:35:15 PM »
I will post a photo (clothed) when I have one available as I dont have any on the laptop at the moment.  Naughty ones will not be available for general release.

There is someone I am getting to know but I dont know if he is my boyfriend yet although I would like him to be.  In any case, he is treating me very well as he is lovely. 

That's alright; I was only kidding with the nudes anyway. :P

And is this Robert, by any chance? Don't you have your reservations over online romance?

Offline Buzzard

• Part of the Chaos
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2007, 05:39:36 PM »
I didnt know if you were kidding about the nudes as some people seem to be happy to post their photos of body parts on here, although it would seem to be more of a male thing though.

Yes I was talking about Robert and no I dont have any reservations about online romance.  The distance between us is a bit of a hindrance but if things work out, that could be easily resolved.

The_P

« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2007, 05:42:01 PM »
I didnt know if you were kidding about the nudes as some people seem to be happy to post their photos of body parts on here, although it would seem to be more of a male thing though.

Yes I was talking about Robert and no I dont have any reservations about online romance.  The distance between us is a bit of a hindrance but if things work out, that could be easily resolved.

Don't worry if you misunderstood. Like I said before, this is a community with an easy-going atmosphere (well, most of the time). Just relax.

That's good, then. I wasn't trying to be catty over internet romance or anything as they can work.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2007, 05:43:41 PM »
i am glad you are here.  and i am glad for RobertN that you exist.

how old are you?
Misunderstood.

Offline Buzzard

• Part of the Chaos
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2007, 05:45:02 PM »
I am 29 so a bit older than Robert but he doesnt seem to mind that.  :)

Offline Leto729

• The God Emperor of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2007, 05:46:31 PM »
Where do You live?
Guardian of the Empire

Offline Buzzard

• Part of the Chaos
« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2007, 05:48:52 PM »
I live in Dublin but I spend half my time in Jersey and am thinking of moving there.  When I am in Dublin, I live in an area called Ranelagh on the South Side of Dublin.  I am Irish and originate from just outside Kilkenny City.

The_P

« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2007, 05:50:25 PM »
I live in Dublin but I spend half my time in Jersey and am thinking of moving there.  When I am in Dublin, I live in an area called Ranelagh on the South Side of Dublin.  I am Irish and originate from just outside Kilkenny City.

Do you like scamp? Mashed potatoes with leeks?

Offline Buzzard

• Part of the Chaos
« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2007, 05:55:59 PM »
I've never had scamp but I do like colcannon which is mashed potato and cabbage and some people put leeks into it aswell (which probably makes it scamp??).

The_P

« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2007, 06:04:35 PM »
I've never had scamp but I do like colcannon which is mashed potato and cabbage and some people put leeks into it aswell (which probably makes it scamp??).

My dad mentioned colcannon today, but he said that my scamp ruled, even though it was kinda runny for my first attempt. Nice with pork chops though.

Offline Buzzard

• Part of the Chaos
« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2007, 06:11:33 PM »
I love homemade food like that but I am not a very good cook.  Perhaps you can give me your scamp recipe so that I can practice and make it for Robert.  :)

Offline RobertN

• The Almighty Comrade
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #14 on: June 03, 2007, 06:13:34 PM »

;D :hug: :hug: