Author Topic: WHaaa??? AMEREECAN can have grande Pene?  (Read 1411 times)

pedro

WHaaa??? AMEREECAN can have grande Pene?
« on: June 03, 2007, 12:55:27 PM »
all dis time i be assuming that amerrecan men has pequeño pene.  Like McJagger pequeño pene. Well, i say what de hell.   Eet is great country and they pay lotsa dollar, so who care if he got pequeño pene.  No one got everything si?

I see one member of this site in the picture, he have Grande Pene!   So I think finally amerrecan man with grande pene and lotsa dollar! So I call him up but he be bree-teesh!   Poor bree-teesh boy with no dollar! He say if do de sucking I get 2 powndes.  Whats powndes?  Me wanta da dollar, not breetesh pownde!

But then I see the perfecto boy for me on the picture.  his name be Richard.  He have the 2 requires -

1  Grando Pene!!

2  Mucho Dollar!

So these is message to the Richard.  I love mcjagger, but i willing to leave him for you.  If de price be right.  Waht you say.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
Re: WHaaa??? AMEREECAN can have grande Pene?
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2007, 12:58:03 PM »
pedro, get your scrawny arse and wetback back here.
Misunderstood.

richard

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2007, 12:58:30 PM »
haha this guys rules :laugh:

richard

« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2007, 12:59:43 PM »
and no sorry pedro. im saving myself for peaguy for when he looses some weight

The_P

« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2007, 01:01:14 PM »
and no sorry pedro. im saving myself for peaguy for when he looses some weight

Yeah, to size zero.  ::)

richard

« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2007, 01:05:40 PM »
150 pounds with a 32 inch waist will be alright

The_P

« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2007, 01:06:24 PM »

There is naught wrong with my current weight.

richard

« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2007, 01:09:22 PM »
so just what is yer current weight my sweet :laugh:

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2007, 01:18:12 PM »
all dis time i be assuming that amerrecan men has pequeño pene.  Like McJagger pequeño pene. Well, i say what de hell.   Eet is great country and they pay lotsa dollar, so who care if he got pequeño pene.  No one got everything si?

I see one member of this site in the picture, he have Grande Pene!   So I think finally amerrecan man with grande pene and lotsa dollar! So I call him up but he be bree-teesh!   Poor bree-teesh boy with no dollar! He say if do de sucking I get 2 powndes.  Whats powndes?  Me wanta da dollar, not breetesh pownde!

But then I see the perfecto boy for me on the picture.  his name be Richard.  He have the 2 requires -

1  Grando Pene!!

2  Mucho Dollar!

So these is message to the Richard.  I love mcjagger, but i willing to leave him for you.  If de price be right.  Waht you say.

Is it German that I hear as a secondary language? When I person with Spanish speaking background tries to learn English, the mistakes they make are quite predictable to me, if they are from Mexico, since I grew up near there. It is easy to hear which second languages they already have in their command by which grammar mistakes they make while learning English. This pretend accent is a little odd, although quite funny.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2007, 01:23:16 PM by MarkingDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2007, 01:21:07 PM »

That means nothing, Richard. When I was still running, I had a thirty two inch waste and weighed two hundred pounds, with strong legs and a "V" shaped top-heavy torso. I'm five eleven. It's all about proportioning.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2007, 01:49:01 PM by MarkingDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

duncvis

« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2007, 02:16:12 PM »
As for me, I'm thick waisted with huge legs. I had a 36" waist and had to buy 38" jeans to fit my legs in when I was fully fit, and still weighed around 210-220. If I weighed 150, I would be ill.

richard

« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2007, 04:00:37 PM »
lay off the chicken and watermellon and maybe you'll lose some weight

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2007, 04:53:04 PM »
Is that supposed to be a southern black slur or was that aspect just a coincidence?

duncvis

« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2007, 06:06:35 PM »
I like chicken but no watermelon round here. I'm from Bradford not Mississippi, motherfucker - the biggest threat to my diet is the best fuckin curries you ever tasted.  :eyebrows: And I'm not a southern black anyway - I'm a northern monkey with a taste of the Caribbean. Mon. :stoned:

Nil points for our own self loathing black man. :clap:

The_P

« Reply #14 on: June 03, 2007, 06:08:51 PM »
I like chicken but no watermelon round here. I'm from Bradford not Mississippi, motherfucker - the biggest threat to my diet is the best fuckin curries you ever tasted.  :eyebrows: And I'm not a southern black anyway - I'm a northern monkey with a taste of the Caribbean. Mon. :stoned:

Nil points for our own self loathing black man. :clap:

Dunc is the pwnage master as always. +

Anyhow, my great-great-great-great-great (you know how it goes...) grandpappy and grandmother were niggers.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2007, 06:10:34 PM by Gizel Godwin »